Husband sucking

lynn
If you have had him suck your dildo already that is a huge step. Maybe next have him suck it after it has been in your cum filled pussy. Making him clean you up would also be a good leader to involve him in getting a little closer to eating cum. Once he tastes it a few times I think any fears he has will be greatly depreciated.

good point!

good point!

I will add my two cents.....

Me and the wife are exploring things of this nature through our toys as well. I would've never imagined licking or sucking a dildo a few years ago but now it's something me and her do together. Sliding it in and licking it clean has become one of our "Go to" moves! Also, licking and sucking the toy cock together while we have sex. She knows I'm straight.....I know I'm straight.....but we both enjoy turning each other on so I have no problem having a penis in my mouth to make her wet. Good fun! Let go and enjoy it!

Me and the wife are exploring things of this nature through our toys as well. I would've never imagined licking or sucking a dildo a few years ago but now it's something me and her do together. Sliding it in and licking it clean has become one of our "Go to" moves! Also, licking and sucking the toy cock together while we have sex. She knows I'm straight.....I know I'm straight.....but we both enjoy turning each other on so I have no problem having a penis in my mouth to make her wet. Good fun! Let go and enjoy it!

It is hot! My wife was kinky when we dated and I loved when we suck a dildo together. Sadly after marriage none of that fun stuff occurrs anymore but it was a great experience

Thanks for sharing that. Does she like to fantasize that its a real penis? Does she ever say anything about that, even just dirty talk with no intention of it ever happening for real?

My ex and I did this all the time. we had quite a collection of strap ons and dildos. It started with my love of cock, and I'd go down on the strap on all the time. Then she really got off on the power she felt fucking me like she was a man. I'd lie on my back, she'd put the cock in missionary style, then I'd spread my legs so she could fuck me hard... win win in my book....

My ex and I did this all the time. we had quite a collection of strap ons and dildos. It started with my love of cock, and I'd go down on the strap on all the time. Then she really got off on the power she felt fucking me like she was a man. I'd lie on my back, she'd put the cock in missionary style, then I'd spread my legs so she could fuck me hard... win win in my book....

So hot!

I miss my wife doing this to me when we dated.

So hot!

I miss my wife doing this to me when we dated.

yeah, I really enjoyed it; she was totally supportive of my cock sucking fantasies. Years later, I had another g/f, we got a strap on, and she fucked me with it, but I got the idea she was doing more for my pleasure than her own. I love when a woman does stuff to get me off, but I REALLY LOVE it when a woman gets turned on...that's the best....

this thread is from a while ago

just wondering if this was ever successful? I know when I this was brought up and done at our house. wow did it ever turn her on.

This is hot to me, maybe? the wife

I've had fantasies about this, MMF threesomes, and written two-three stories about it on Lit. Not the cuckold version, just three (or four) people having a helluva time. I just like making people feel good - and I'm open-minded about it

me, no! But I've watched a few cuck vids where the husband and wife are in a 69 and the bull is fucking the wife from behind, pulls out every now and then and the husband goes to town on him. I may or may not have shot a load from watching those scenes. lol

I have had a secret fantasy of seeing my husband take another man's hard penis into his mouth, suck it, maybe even take the cum load. My husband is totally straight, so I would have to coax him into it, but he might do it.
We enjoy MFM threesomes and yes, it does happen when my wife coaxes us into it. All three of us share and enjoy each other. Sex is fun when you can explore your sexuality without guilt or fear of humiliation.

We enjoy MFM threesomes and yes, it does happen when my wife coaxes us into it. All three of us share and enjoy each other. Sex is fun when you can explore your sexuality without guilt or fear of humiliation.

Had a few MMF threesomes that started as MFM threesomes. As you, wife was the instigator on the first one. Didn't have to coax us, just a nudge:D. No humiliation at all, just some very good sex for all of us.

Very hot thread!!! Lynn-23 sorry there aren't more women replying. It would be great to hear more of what they thought. There definitely are a lot of us bicurious guys around that would love to try and suck a cock:)

I recently have become rather interested in the idea of my husband sucking a cock. He is totally straight but we have had some pillow talk about mmf and that turns him on. We have discussed the idea of someday actually trying a mmf and/or mff. So my question is this: Have any of you ladies ever done mmf (or even mfmf) with your husband and actually gotten him to play with the other man's cock? I'd love to know how you did it, what his reaction was, etc.
Hubby and I enjoy threesomes, both ffm and mmf. I do enjoy giving (and receiving) good oral - especially when a guy is well endowed - so hubby and I will sometimes share a cock between us, each of us sucking him in turn, it's all part of an extended foreplay for a night of threesome passion

Hubby and I enjoy threesomes, both ffm and mmf. I do enjoy giving (and receiving) good oral - especially when a guy is well endowed - so hubby and I will sometimes share a cock between us, each of us sucking him in turn, it's all part of an extended foreplay for a night of threesome passion
Wow. I wish you could be my wife. This is something I'll never experience.

My ex used to tease my ass while blowing me. I can't really say when but I think she figured out that I was starting to enjoy it and that caused her to play more often. She slowly increased her teasing and tickling to gentle rubbing and it took no time after that before she was bringing me right to the ragged edge of orgasm orally and keeping me there until I was a whimpering slut, responding to her circular rubbing by pushing back a little... She knew she had me then and when she brought me to the edge again, she penetrated me, causing the most awesome screaming orgasm I had ever experienced.
That was the day that she told me she wanted to invite a mutual friend who we both knew was bi, to join us for a threesome sometime. She thought I'd "enjoy it". Well we did, I did, and about two weeks later, I was no longer an anal virgin. Amazingly enough, that is how she broke the ice to get me to suck my first cock. That became an exploratory phase where we opened our marriage to just about any activity that both of us were aware of. This lasted 10 years and I became very experienced, enjoying sex with either males or females.
Good times. We divorced over differences unrelated to sex and both of us enjoyed that time immensely. Still friends just not great marriage partners.

I recently have become rather interested in the idea of my husband sucking a cock. He is totally straight but we have had some pillow talk about mmf and that turns him on. We have discussed the idea of someday actually trying a mmf and/or mff. So my question is this: Have any of you ladies ever done mmf (or even mfmf) with your husband and actually gotten him to play with the other man's cock? I'd love to know how you did it, what his reaction was, etc.
Speaking as a closeted Bi married man, I'd love to suck cock in front of my wife. Of course I'd also love to watch my wife enjoy licking a pussy. But none of this will likely ever happen

Back