How to tell if you're into cyber/phone too much?

Re: What? OF COURSE I AM!

MsCreamy said:
phonesex/cyber... they're both good if you ask me...good? no...wel...great? It all depends on the guy on the other end of it.

The good ones are keepers. I'll just keep on doin' em and I've been doing the phone thing off/on for 14 years now and I can't see that I'd be stopping anytime soon.

Practice makes perfect!! :p

MsCreamy said:
phonesex/cyber... they're both good if you ask me...good? no...wel...great? It all depends on the guy on the other end of it.

I'm married and my husband and I did it a few times before we got married and whenever he goes away...but...with him it's not the same, b/c I'm constrained to the things he'll do - which is not alllllll the things I'd like.

almost everytime I'm home alone - I do it. I can't not do it (odd birdie)..is that like scheduling? because I'll mention to a partner that I'll be home blah blah date...guess it is...oh well.

what's that mean? that I do it w/ other guys of course. i absolutely love it..especially when you get a good partner that can really make you see/feel what's going on. I'm not saying I've never had a good partner...but uhm..there's lots and lots of phonesex/cybering impotents out there lol - you guys stay away from me *ick*

The good ones are keepers. I'll just keep on doin' em and I've been doing the phone thing off/on for 14 years now and I can't see that I'd be stopping anytime soon.
:p :p :p

would love to listen to you stir your cream as i milk my stir-er. heehee.

:devil: :rose:

The first time I had cyber sex was 2 months ago and I will never be the same! I wasn't looking for it and had no idea what I was getting into. The pure lust and rhythym were spectacular and the rush I got from being with a "friendly stranger" left me wanton for more. You ARE addicted if you find yourself spending an unusual amount of TIME trying to get it again. For example, if you forget to eat for a day, you're addicted! I could go on but I'm waiting for HIM to pop up on IM! Geez, I'm addicted and it's sooooooooooooo good. For those of you who don't know how to do the cyber and or phone sex thing, relax! It's not something you can MAKE happen. If the chemistry is there, it's there! That's just my little ole opinion.;)

Honeysucklevine said:
The first time I had cyber sex was 2 months ago and I will never be the same! I wasn't looking for it and had no idea what I was getting into. The pure lust and rhythym were spectacular and the rush I got from being with a "friendly stranger" left me wanton for more. You ARE addicted if you find yourself spending an unusual amount of TIME trying to get it again. For example, if you forget to eat for a day, you're addicted! I could go on but I'm waiting for HIM to pop up on IM! Geez, I'm addicted and it's sooooooooooooo good. For those of you who don't know how to do the cyber and or phone sex thing, relax! It's not something you can MAKE happen. If the chemistry is there, it's there! That's just my little ole opinion.;)

Honey, if cyber does that to you, wonder what phone would do. ;)

I agree, I wondered the same thing. We moved into the phone and I was amazed at how much I wanted him under my skin. We still do it occasionally when our schedules merge! Sooooo good and yummy.

phonesex

Honeysucklevine said:
I agree, I wondered the same thing. We moved into the phone and I was amazed at how much I wanted him under my skin. We still do it occasionally when our schedules merge! Sooooo good and yummy.

yes, good phonesex is like this complimentary dance . . . building on nuance and vibe (and anticipation of what your partner would like next) . . . it can be incredible with the right person. :devil: :rose:

its great. cyber is how we met and even though we are married now we still do cyber and phone . its so much fun and adds so much spice to our sex life. NO ITS NEVER TOO MUCH LOL. we still do it with other people . it gets us all sexited. there's never too much of anything good :)

Re: I did it!

crazybbwgirl said:
and it was really really fun......................

congratulations. i knew you could do. it was all finding the right person and chemistry, right?

:devil:

Re: Re: I did it!

bookworm69 said:
congratulations. i knew you could do. it was all finding the right person and chemistry, right?

:devil:

definately! Somebody I've been chatting with for over a year. Ummm, by the way - he says "thanks" for starting this thread! hehehe

MsCreamy said:

I'm married and my husband and I did it a few times before we got married and whenever he goes away...but...with him it's not the same, b/c I'm constrained to the things he'll do - which is not alllllll the things I'd like.

almost everytime I'm home alone - I do it. I can't not do it (odd birdie)..is that like scheduling? because I'll mention to a partner that I'll be home blah blah date...guess it is...oh well.

what's that mean? that I do it w/ other guys of course. i absolutely love it..especially when you get a good partner that can really make you see/feel what's going on. I'm not saying I've never had a good partner...but uhm..there's lots and lots of phonesex/cybering impotents out there lol - you guys stay away from me *ick*

Please expand on that. What is your definition of a bad phone sex or cyber partner. I've never had one but I'm curious to say the least. For example, faking it, which is such a waste of precious time, would be my idea of bad phone/cyber! Is that what you mean?

Re: Re: What? OF COURSE I AM!

Honeysucklevine said:
Please expand on that. What is your definition of a bad phone sex or cyber partner. I've never had one but I'm curious to say the least. For example, faking it, which is such a waste of precious time, would be my idea of bad phone/cyber! Is that what you mean?

I didn't put up the post you refer to, but I will ring in with "bad" phone sex is when the woman says no more than "uh huh". And don't laugh, had that once. It's fun when it's interactive (no duh) and includes a couple of imaginative folks with complimentary interests.

Hey I'm looking for a good on going phone sex partner . I'm very sexually active but still love a daily phone sex session

You realize this thread is from 2004, right? They were probably having phone sex on a land line! :eek:

Hey I'm looking for a good on going phone sex partner . I'm very sexually active but still love a daily phone sex session

Holy resurrected thread, Batman! The last post was dated 12 years ago; you may wish to check the timestamp to avoid necro threading :).

That said! The Personals are down the hall - you may find better luck there.

Enjoy your stay :)

Well I haven't had phone sex or cyber in quite some time, the aspect of talking has definitely saved my sex life on more then one occassion.

My partner has mental health issues that stop him from being comfortable to do the physical aspects of sex sometimes, so when this happens, we sometimes lay in bed together talking about what we would do to one another.

So... Phone sex sans phone is great too!

NO such thing as too much cyber!

The ONLY sex I get is cyber sex. My husband has ED and has NO INTEREST in sex any longer, NOR does he CARE to TRY to even ATTEMPT to fix it with either a lifestyle change OR to ADD pills that would help him. Besides, when we used to have sex WAY back when???? I can't remember, but I DO remember ALL he did was lay there on his back! He couldn't kiss me and he could NOT look me in the eyes! He kept his eyes SQUOZE SHUT! I would ask him to open his eyes, and he would say NO! That, right there meant SOMETHING WAS WRONG!!! I'm NOT THAT STUPID!!!
I LOVED the times he would blame OUR sex on OTHER PEOPLE FROM HIS PAST WHO TREATED HIM BADLY - WHEN I NEVER TREATED HIM BAD BUT COMPLETELY RESPECTED HIM WITH EVERYTHING I HAD!!! Grrrrrrr! That was completely UNFAIR TO ME!!!
Another thing - just because HE had ED did NOT mean he could not pleasure me, right? Exactly! So because HE had ED "I" was the one he stole ALL intimacy away from! I remember the last time I suggested we have sex and I decided that DAY I will NEVER suggest sex EVER again! This is why: I suggested it, he seemed VERY excited about it, and for SOME reason he already had decided it would NOT happen. He went into the bedroom, (wait for it!!!) went into the bathroom (I think he's getting ready and I'm getting excited!!!!) he comes out of the bathroom, he's MOANING!!! He's holding his head and telling me he is laying down because he has such a HORRID headache!!!

What just happened????????? I'm done. I'm SOOOOO DONE!!!!!!!!!! That was almost 2 YEARS ago!!!!!!

I have to decide what I am going to do now in life. Makes it hard when I am limited with being able to do everything in life. I'll figure it out.

If I did not have Cyber sex, I would STILL be sitting here at night crying my eyes out! ENOUGH OF THAT!!! NO MORE BLAMING MYSELF FOR "HIS" PROBLEMS!!! MOVE ALONG! At least I DO meet and become close friends with people here as we partake in FUN cyber sex! NO! I do NOT feel guilty in the LEAST! There is no exchange of anything that is REALITY! It's all done and allowed from the mind, so . . . smile!!! There is NO worrying about disease, etc! What MORE could we want?!!! Eventually, sure, I DO want a physical relationship with a REAL person in REAL life, but until I figure out what my life is going to be like, THIS IS IT!

I also LOVE the fact that I can do WHATEVER I WANT here! I have been indulging in Voyeurism, (that excites me SO much!!) and my FAVORITE of all is lesbian sex here! In MY life, the people around me, lesbian sex has always been SO TABOO for me in REAL life, so I am enjoying it HERE! Unfortunately, there are not enough women here who seem to enjoy playing like that here! Anyone interested, PLEASE PM me!!! I would LOVE to! Make me out to be the MOST beautiful woman of your dreams! I'm not bad looking at all, so I might just fit that mold and then some!

I DO have a voracious appetite for sex EITHER cyber OR in reality!! YUM!!!!!!!

The ONLY sex I get is cyber sex. My husband has ED and has NO INTEREST in sex any longer, NOR does he CARE to TRY to even ATTEMPT to fix it with either a lifestyle change OR to ADD pills that would help him. Besides, when we used to have sex WAY back when???? I can't remember, but I DO remember ALL he did was lay there on his back! He couldn't kiss me and he could NOT look me in the eyes! He kept his eyes SQUOZE SHUT! I would ask him to open his eyes, and he would say NO! That, right there meant SOMETHING WAS WRONG!!! I'm NOT THAT STUPID!!!
I LOVED the times he would blame OUR sex on OTHER PEOPLE FROM HIS PAST WHO TREATED HIM BADLY - WHEN I NEVER TREATED HIM BAD BUT COMPLETELY RESPECTED HIM WITH EVERYTHING I HAD!!! Grrrrrrr! That was completely UNFAIR TO ME!!!
Another thing - just because HE had ED did NOT mean he could not pleasure me, right? Exactly! So because HE had ED "I" was the one he stole ALL intimacy away from! I remember the last time I suggested we have sex and I decided that DAY I will NEVER suggest sex EVER again! This is why: I suggested it, he seemed VERY excited about it, and for SOME reason he already had decided it would NOT happen. He went into the bedroom, (wait for it!!!) went into the bathroom (I think he's getting ready and I'm getting excited!!!!) he comes out of the bathroom, he's MOANING!!! He's holding his head and telling me he is laying down because he has such a HORRID headache!!!

What just happened????????? I'm done. I'm SOOOOO DONE!!!!!!!!!! That was almost 2 YEARS ago!!!!!!

I have to decide what I am going to do now in life. Makes it hard when I am limited with being able to do everything in life. I'll figure it out.

If I did not have Cyber sex, I would STILL be sitting here at night crying my eyes out! ENOUGH OF THAT!!! NO MORE BLAMING MYSELF FOR "HIS" PROBLEMS!!! MOVE ALONG! At least I DO meet and become close friends with people here as we partake in FUN cyber sex! NO! I do NOT feel guilty in the LEAST! There is no exchange of anything that is REALITY! It's all done and allowed from the mind, so . . . smile!!! There is NO worrying about disease, etc! What MORE could we want?!!! Eventually, sure, I DO want a physical relationship with a REAL person in REAL life, but until I figure out what my life is going to be like, THIS IS IT!

I also LOVE the fact that I can do WHATEVER I WANT here! I have been indulging in Voyeurism, (that excites me SO much!!) and my FAVORITE of all is lesbian sex here! In MY life, the people around me, lesbian sex has always been SO TABOO for me in REAL life, so I am enjoying it HERE! Unfortunately, there are not enough women here who seem to enjoy playing like that here! Anyone interested, PLEASE PM me!!! I would LOVE to! Make me out to be the MOST beautiful woman of your dreams! I'm not bad looking at all, so I might just fit that mold and then some!

I DO have a voracious appetite for sex EITHER cyber OR in reality!! YUM!!!!!!!

Sounds like an (unintentional) testimony to Cyber/Phone sex and Lit's role in facilitating. Enjoy!!

Back