How to encourage the sense of ownership?

FG666

Virgin
I told my partner that I want to be owned by her as one owns property. I am having some trouble expressing myself, especially because she doesn't speak my native language nor English, and while I speak hers I am not yet fluent. However, despite finding it slightly weird, she said she does like it a lot. The thing is that I don't know yet if she got it entirely (neither if I do).

Regardless, I really want to encourage her dominant side in a very psychological way. I want her to feel I am entirely hers, to do as she pleases.

I came out with the idea of us staying at an apartment instead of an hotel room so I can do acts of service to strengthen that type of bond and perception of ownership/ dominance. She wants to rest and likes me to take care of house chores and of her, which excites me, so it may work really well.
I will cook and clean, give her masajes, that type of normal stuff... but there must be certain ways of doing these and other things that can work way better..

Hence, I am looking for tips on how to explore the psychological side of our needs, either through these acts of service or other things. Do you have any specific ideas of things we could try to encourage her dominant side and sense of owning me? I am really looking to pleasing her and to feel needed in a very sexual and emotional way.

I’m curious what responses you get to this, because I don’t have much to offer.

Truthfully, I ignore my possessions most of the time. I use my toaster to toast, then unplug it and push it back to its place under the counter. How are you with bagels?

I wash my sex toys and put them in a cool box.

Maybe you envision yourself as more of a slave or personal robot assistant. This is Siri territory for me. I use her 10 times a day, heap expletives on her when she fucks up, and then forget her. (Hot!) How do you feel about being yelled at when you turn on the wrong lights?

One thing that makes me feel owned is when my girlfriend makes me strip off my clothes and be naked while she keeps her clothes on. She does it every once in awhile while we are lying around watching TV. I would love it if she would impose a standing rule that whenever we are home I have to take off my clothes and be naked but we have not taken it that far. But being required to be nude is one good way of making you feel like you are someone’s property.

This is a small thing, but it's an all day, every day act that is nearly invisible, and won't weird anybody out.

She holds my arm.

This does two things: it establishes posession, and by extension, ownership. And it is a means of control. Start. Stop. Go left. That sort of thing. Like leading while dancing.

I love it.🙂

Truthfully, I ignore my possessions most of the time. I use my toaster to toast, then unplug it and push it back to its place under the counter. How are you with bagels?

I wash my sex toys and put them in a cool box.

Maybe you envision yourself as more of a slave or personal robot assistant. This is Siri territory for me. I use her 10 times a day, heap expletives on her when she fucks up, and then forget her. (Hot!) How do you feel about being yelled at when you turn on the wrong lights?

I missed this before.
That sounds almost like someone who’d want plastic Adirondacks. :D

On a more serious note though:
It’sinteresting, because I’ve thought about this once before, after talking to a dominant person who said much the same as you.

Me, I happily name my cars, roomba and robot mower and tend to speak at least politely and mostly friendly to them.
(I do ignore my navigation app at times though, because who are they to tell me what to do and also because they don’t seem to grasp concepts like looking for parking or taling the scenic route.)

I wonder how much (if at all) these different ways to relate to stuff and robots etc correspond with D/s preference or style?

Do you have any specific ideas of things we could try to encourage her dominant side and sense of owning me?

I don’t have that much to offer either, except the rather basic idea of asking for advice, opinions, guidance, defering to decisions, service, etc.

I have a label maker. I make labels. The labels say "Property of Crankbait88" or "Crankbait88's __________" and I write the item's name on the line. Then I affix the label to said item. Then everyone know the item belongs to me; that I am the owner.

YMMV

They definitely need to be onboard unless it’s ok for it to be one sided.

I told my partner that I want to be owned by her as one owns property. I am having some trouble expressing myself, especially because she doesn't speak my native language nor English, and while I speak hers I am not yet fluent. However, despite finding it slightly weird, she said she does like it a lot. The thing is that I don't know yet if she got it entirely (neither if I do).

Regardless, I really want to encourage her dominant side in a very psychological way. I want her to feel I am entirely hers, to do as she pleases.

I came out with the idea of us staying at an apartment instead of an hotel room so I can do acts of service to strengthen that type of bond and perception of ownership/ dominance. She wants to rest and likes me to take care of house chores and of her, which excites me, so it may work really well.
I will cook and clean, give her masajes, that type of normal stuff... but there must be certain ways of doing these and other things that can work way better..

Hence, I am looking for tips on how to explore the psychological side of our needs, either through these acts of service or other things. Do you have any specific ideas of things we could try to encourage her dominant side and sense of owning me? I am really looking to pleasing her and to feel needed in a very sexual and emotional way.
Where the mind goes the body follows but is she a Domme? You might begin with the chastity dynamic. It can give you both a sense of where your place is in the relationship

Have her carve her first name's intitial on the inside of your ass cheek. It can be easily done with a very sharp needle by "scratching" the tip into the skin until it bleeds. This can be done multiple times to leave a permanent yet subtle mark. Make sure to follow all necessary wound care protocols so as to prevent any complications. In addition, make sure that eerything you use is sterile and that the environment it is done in is sterile as well.

Not necessarily sexual in nature. But I enjoy having to ask permission for certain things. Getting my haircut, nails done etc. and being told how to get those things done. What to wear. Etc.

The sense of ownership i have over my significant other extends outside the sexual/romantic element of our life and into the normal functional dynamic of our relationship.

By that, I mean that she loves belonging to me. She does things that make me happy either by me asking or her exercising initiative. She likes me happy and she likes me proud of her because it gives her a sense of accomplishment. I also take care of her and provide her with positive emotional support, attention, and I make her feel like the only woman in the room when we're out. She loves the dynamic of our relationship in that she belongs to me, she's mine, and she wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

I won't speak for any other couple or relationship but ours works because we both want our specific element. She wants to belong to someone, to please him, to make him happy, and to in turn be completely taken care of by him. I like having someone dote on me, love me, appreciate me and while she doesn't sit there and wipe my ass, she makes sure my needs are met. It's amazing how we work and it took both of us to do so.

Does that translate to anyone else? I don't know. I know that I was possessive of her, touching her, holding her arm, and dominating her with my presence and she reacted positively. That's what got us started. But she already engaged me the way she does so it just ... worked.

Touch each other, be in each other's space, and see how it develops. That's probably your best bet right now.

I don't think you can train someone to be your owner. It's a relationship that has to evolve but the will has to be there in the first place. if that's a place she's happy to occupy, she will own you. if not, it's just your fantasy.

I've been seeing a couple recently. She is very kinky (ropes, whips, the whole bdsm bitch thing) and he is her dom.

Except he isn't quite dom enough, and has secretly harboured ideas of being cuckolded. I met him several times to discuss, then met the pair of them socially. She knew what was expected of her so when we went back to mine, she became mine. She existed to serve, and when he passed ownership to me (temporarily) she became mine.

I had him partially undress her, and cuff her for me. He exposed her to me. Then I sent him out of the room. We had a lot of fun, then I went to the living toom to tell the guy what I'd done to her while she got dressed.

With me, swallowing my older more dominant friend's cum was a sure and certain way of accepting his 'ownership' over me. I'm certain that freshly-sucked spunk has addictive properties, and once I'd sucked him off I was completely and absolutely servile, compliant, besotted, and addicted to him. All I wanted, all I needed was more... and I would do anything he wanted in order to get it, to keep him, and for him to mouth-fuck me some more

• Get a wedding band and get it inscribed: "I am the property of <name>".
  • You can get two, one with the inscription inside where its dangerous or inappropriate to have it on the outside (in front of your VP, etc), and another one where you can have it on the outside of the ring (at starbucks, etc)
  • Every time she pisses, your job is to lick her clean.
  • Give her manicures and pedicures. Learn how to do it.
  • Be naked around her as much as possible. As property, you dont wear clothes.
  • Make a ritual - every time she comes home or you come home, you must kneel and kiss her pussy. Non-negotiable as a ritual.
  • Iron her clothes, laundry them, and you are not allowed to wash her panties till you've licked the gusset clean.
  • She never showers until you've licked her clean from head to toe first.
  • You don't eat until she has spit into your food. Just saliva is good. Everything you eat has her essence in it. Pussy juice also acceptable if available.
  • Rub her feet, all the time. Get amazing at it. The default when you sit together on a couch is that you're rubbing her feet.
  • Use her pussy juice as hair gel. And face lotion. Smell like her. Carry the scent of her pussy anywhere it doesn't inconvenience others.
  • Use her used towels. Never a fresh one.
  • Sleep with her used panties on your pillow so her scent is what you sleep to
  • If you're into watersports, she should never piss in a toilet ever again at home. Always into a cup, which you drink. (Make sure you both drink plenty of water. And be aware of medications. If she's on meds this is a bad idea as it will affect you.)

I sort of get what you feel
I am guessing you don't want to say outright make me do this because that's lame

You need to start small and build on it over time

When I was a domme .. I would set up stuff that has to be an automatic response..

Like if my phone rang he had to go kneel in the corner quietly until I hung up

Communicate with her about this stuff on a new medium and only use the new place for your bdsm stuff

If you want her to give you stuff to do in the kitchen.. just do them flawlessly and let her get spoiled by it

Maybe try writing some stories and get her to read it

Don't go to deep to fast

With me, swallowing my older more dominant friend's cum was a sure and certain way of accepting his 'ownership' over me. I'm certain that freshly-sucked spunk has addictive properties, and once I'd sucked him off I was completely and absolutely servile, compliant, besotted, and addicted to him. All I wanted, all I needed was more... and I would do anything he wanted in order to get it, to keep him, and for him to mouth-fuck me some more
That’s exactly how I am with my girl. After I swallow her cum or I have her cum in my ass, I am moonstruck. I just cuddle up with her and I want nothing else. It’s like being drugged.

• Get a wedding band and get it inscribed: "I am the property of <name>".
  • You can get two, one with the inscription inside where its dangerous or inappropriate to have it on the outside (in front of your VP, etc), and another one where you can have it on the outside of the ring (at starbucks, etc)
  • Every time she pisses, your job is to lick her clean.
  • Give her manicures and pedicures. Learn how to do it.
  • Be naked around her as much as possible. As property, you dont wear clothes.
  • Make a ritual - every time she comes home or you come home, you must kneel and kiss her pussy. Non-negotiable as a ritual.
  • Iron her clothes, laundry them, and you are not allowed to wash her panties till you've licked the gusset clean.
  • She never showers until you've licked her clean from head to toe first.
  • You don't eat until she has spit into your food. Just saliva is good. Everything you eat has her essence in it. Pussy juice also acceptable if available.
  • Rub her feet, all the time. Get amazing at it. The default when you sit together on a couch is that you're rubbing her feet.
  • Use her pussy juice as hair gel. And face lotion. Smell like her. Carry the scent of her pussy anywhere it doesn't inconvenience others.
  • Use her used towels. Never a fresh one.
  • Sleep with her used panties on your pillow so her scent is what you sleep to
  • If you're into watersports, she should never piss in a toilet ever again at home. Always into a cup, which you drink. (Make sure you both drink plenty of water. And be aware of medications. If she's on meds this is a bad idea as it will affect you.)
These are excellent ideas. I would also add shining her shoes and boots.

Twice a year (and as needed), my wife had me take all of her shoes and boots out (I am naked of course) and shine her boots. She is bored and watching tv or on her phone but will occasionally glance over and observe or ask me something sexy (“wouldn’t you love to worship those boots and me in them?”)

It makes me feel completely hers (and also makes me extremely hard).

I have a boot and shoe thing.

These are excellent ideas. I would also add shining her shoes and boots.

Twice a year (and as needed), my wife had me take all of her shoes and boots out (I am naked of course) and shine her boots. She is bored and watching tv or on her phone but will occasionally glance over and observe or ask me something sexy (“wouldn’t you love to worship those boots and me in them?”)

It makes me feel completely hers (and also makes me extremely hard).

I have a boot and shoe thing.
Shining her shoes and boots is really nice.

I'd also add:
-Shaving her. You handle all her grooming. You shave her legs, armpits, pussy,
-Clean up after her - tissues, food, plates. This may not mean you have to do all chores around the house as that's overwhelming and unrealistic, but you at least do all the stuff that is personal where she can just let go and knows you will serve her and pick it up

I'm a big fan of body fluids/body worship so that can take center stage too.

-She should never have to get up off the couch, bed, chair to piss. She tells you, you bring the cup to her, she pisses in it. You drink it. And thank her for gifting it to you.

-Punishments are through body worship-related punishments. If you are being punished, perhaps you don't get to eat regular food that day/week. Instead, she chews everything and spits it out onto your plate, coated in her saliva. That's what you eat. Pre-masticated food soaked in her essence. You lose couch privileges and have to sit at her feet when hanging out. If she enjoys edible things in her vagina like grapes (uncut) or anything else that doesn't leave sugar behind inside her that can cause an infection, that's how you eat fruit from now on. You don't just wash an apple and eat it. It has to be soaked in her pussy juices.

-Whenever she works out or exercises, your job is to lick her clean first from head to toe

-Her dirt and byproducts are a sacred thing for you. Her earwax? You use it like an ointment or cream on your own ears (on the outside, don't put it in you'll block up your own hearing)

-Clean her bellybutton lint with your own hands. Throw it away because it's all bacteria that is not really *her* body. Just random microorganisms. But the cleaning is still your job.

-Go on vacation or a place you don't know and role play to everyone that you are her assistant. Call her Ms. MaidanName even if she carries your last name. Make it clear you are her assistant/secretary. Serve her publicly since no one knows you there. Let her scold you in front of everyone about some made up work stuff. Rub her feet, bring her drinks, serve her in front of everyone.

-When she cleans her nose, it's your job to get a napkin for her, clean her finger up.

-Eat your creampies out of her. If you cum inside her it's YOUR JOB to clean her up. Clean up your own mess.

-You don't just drink water from the tap. You drink water that she has gargled or swished around in her mouth.

-After you shower and get all cleaned up and dry, the first thing she does is rub her pussy juice all over your face and hair, marking you. You BELONG to her pussy. You exist to serve it.

-Make sure your tub is clean and free of bacteria. Let her take a bath. Drink a few cups of her bathwater.

Last edited:

My wife and I had a hot friend of hers in need of a axe to stay. She had no job and no way to get the things she wanted. The wife and I talked. She is Bi. I walked into the spare room where Dianne was staying and started making moves on her. We started fucking and my wife walked in and told her friend if you want a place to stay, free food, smokes, and some spending money then she was to do whatever my wife and I asked. Dianne agreed. She slept between my wife and I every night and we both had our ways with her whenever we wanted and made her clean the house as well. We had a relationship like that for 2 years. There was even a time we had another couple involved. Good times.

Back