How to clear Literotica search history

HeatherLane

I'm Heather!
Hi. I searched a few topics on Literotica. Whenever I try to do a new search I see a list of about seven previous searches I did on Literotica. I can't seem to clear these. I cleared my browsing history in Google and other places but nothing works.
Now this would not be a problem except that sometimes when I go to a non-adult website and try to do a search then the seven previous searches I did on Literotica pop up and it is quite embarrassing... Can somebody help me?

Hi. I searched a few topics on Literotica. Whenever I try to do a new search I see a list of about seven previous searches I did on Literotica. I can't seem to clear these. I cleared my browsing history in Google and other places but nothing works.
Now this would not be a problem except that sometimes when I go to a non-adult website and try to do a search then the seven previous searches I did on Literotica pop up and it is quite embarrassing... Can somebody help me?
This is your computer cache, not Lit. You need to completely purge your browsing history - purge "for all time" or whatever your browser options are.

This is your computer cache, not Lit. You need to completely purge your browsing history - purge "for all time" or whatever your browser options are.

Yep, if you're searching on other sites and getting the same search terms suggested, that's not a Literotica issue.

On Firefox, I would be looking at these things:

- click "Firefox" on the menu bar, then "Preferences".
- look at "Privacy and security" settings, scroll down to "history", and make sure "remember search and form history" is unchecked.
- If that doesn't fix it, look at "Search" settings, uncheck "provide search suggestions".

Different browsers may have slightly different menu options, but there should be something similar in the "preferences"/"options" controls.

Now this would not be a problem except that sometimes when I go to a non-adult website and try to do a search then the seven previous searches I did on Literotica pop up and it is quite embarrassing...

Unless someone is looking over your shoulder, why would that be?

If you're sharing a computer (which isn't a great idea), you should be using separate profiles.

But for help, you haven't told us which type of device, OS or browser you're using.

Hi. Thanks for your suggestions. I went to Google Chrome and after I went to "search" I checked on "Clear auto fill form data" and my problem was solved.
Thanks!!!!!!!!

Back