How to become more popular on Literotica?

AlexD2018

Really Experienced
Hi, I’ve been on this site for a month now and have been enjoying it but I don’t seem to be getting that many PMs for RP or just in general. Nor am I making many ‘friends’, or getting many responses to my posts. What do you think I should do to make more of an impression on the site?

Hi, I’ve been on this site for a month now and have been enjoying it but I don’t seem to be getting that many PMs for RP or just in general. Nor am I making many ‘friends’, or getting many responses to my posts. What do you think I should do to make more of an impression on the site?

Offer free blowjobs.

There are a lot of frustrated conservative schmucks here flying undercover from shame who haven't unclogged their main drains in a looooooong time.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Tits or become a racist fuckstick. Those are the quickest routes to frame around here.

Keep talking, reading, interacting. It's slower on a message board and not so much the instant gratification you get from most social media platforms.

I don’t do real tits darling. In fact real tits are a big turn off. Still tits are there!

Wait are you the fake tits guy? From the fetish thread? If you are, I feel like you're getting popular because I'm starting to recognize you.

You have all that in spades, yet aren’t popular.

So just be the opposite of you. Bam. Pop-u-lar Cit-ay.

Your mom just took my cock out of her mouth long enough to ask me to tell you that the laundry and dishes had better be done by the time she gets home, Lace.

And judging by the way she is tonguing my balls, she should be heading home directly. Better get busy, kiddo.

please don't start spamming the board with fake tits. we have enough of that shit around here. fake tit picks are the fastest way to the iggy list, next to racist fuckwad posts. now just post your penis, and we shall call it a successful day.

Back