How to be sexy while being short and petite.

Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo
Why consider anything you have physically to be a problem.
IF YOU LOOK (eye contact) at a guy you like and want to get physical with--
just KEEP LOOKING and smiling-- you will find plenty of interest in YOU...

Hey guys. So this is a dumb question, I guess, but how do you feel sexy while being short and petite? 99% of the time I get called very cute, adorable, really pretty, etc. Never sexy, beautiful, fucking hot (never, in real life). I have a soft, round babyface, I'm 5'2" and weigh 106 pounds so my breasts are nearly gone. I don't have much of a booty, either. Any advice would be well appreciated.

xo

Very sexy that you mention your breasts... it's sexy to read about them here, so it's sexy to look at them, too!

Don't wear bras... don't do any of that push-up stuff... let it show that they are small and you like people checking them out. If nipples are showing, even better!

Don't wear bras... don't do any of that push-up stuff... let it show that they are small and you like people checking them out. If nipples are showing, even better!

Actually, I happen to agree with that, because like you, my breasts are small ... like shopping for bras in the Juniors section of department stores (when I shop for bras at all). As I was growing up, there was a lot of pressure to have something to show, and padded bras were almost obligatory. After I turned forty, though, I said "Screw all that" and now I wear what I like.

As I've noted before, central California is where summer dresses are the norm. I find that they're more generously cut in the bust than I need them to be, but it makes them more comfortable for me. My nips don't show through most of them, but I like the way they sometimes touch the fabric and other times don't. It makes me feel a little sexier, and I find that helps my mood when I want to feel sensuous.

May I echo some other posters...

Think about a billboard vs a TV commercial.

The majority of women act like magazine models -- They stand there and let their body do the speaking.

You need to NOT stand still. Action gets attention over looks.

Be like an actress on TV where things are dynamic, not static. It's easy to show personality, attitude, intentions, desire as long as you keep in motion. How you look becomes part of the set which is just a small part of the story.

My personal hint: Act like you've already achieved your goal.

Want to end up cuddled up to a guy? Act like you've cuddled up with him several times before (even when you haven't), and now you're going to cuddle up once again. Then just do it.

Example: Slide in next to him like you belong there and put his arm over your shoulder or your arm around his waist.

Want him to take you some where? Assume it will happen, and talk about it using the unconditional future tense.

Example:

"I'll have a <favorite_drink> at <favorite_place> tonight. What do you like at <favorite_place>?"

A lot of people say mean things for a lot of bad reasons. Live and let live

xo
Suck long and often.

xo

Hey LostBabygirl3489,

I keep finding myself coming back to this thread. So out of curiosity I read some of your other threads and located your pictures. Sweetheart, you are what we use to call a FOX. You don't have to do anything but be yourself.

I have always found physically fit, petite women to be a major, sexy turn-on. I met my wife in 1971. I was 19 yoa, 6' 3" tall and weighed about 165 lbs. My future wife was 17 yoa, 5' 3" tall and weighed about 108 lbs. We got married in May 1972. Today I weigh 182 lbs. and she weighs 110 lbs.

Your pictures, especially the one in the bikini, reminds me so much of her it caused my heartrate to accelerate. You are sexy just the way you are.

Back