How to be an Ally

stickygirl

All the witches
I admit this isn't a front and centre story for me because I've only vaguely heard of the band ( Eternal ) being referred to, but Louise Redknapp has refused a reunion tour because two of her former bandmates are anti-trans.

I sometimes suspect band reunions are to support one or other individuals who are short of money and LR isn't, but sadly it takes courage to step up and support transgender issues these days. The weight of the media is clearly behind trans exclusion and I read far more articles about celebrities being transphobic than I do supporters. I don't believe that reflects the balance of opinion. It's simply the Murdoch press selling papers.

I admit this isn't a front and centre story for me because I've only vaguely heard of the band ( Eternal ) being referred to, but Louise Redknapp has refused a reunion tour because two of her former bandmates are anti-trans.

I sometimes suspect band reunions are to support one or other individuals who are short of money and LR isn't, but sadly it takes courage to step up and support transgender issues these days. The weight of the media is clearly behind trans exclusion and I read far more articles about celebrities being transphobic than I do supporters. I don't believe that reflects the balance of opinion. It's simply the Murdoch press selling papers.
You are so right on this issue, but it's not surprising because if you look at our MSM it is controlled by 2 main Aspects, American Companies and Tory Donors, who give huge amounts of Money to Tory Party Funds, so sad.

Being a person who has a life long disability there has always been a negative attitude to people that are different in some way

My motto has always been live and let Live. ❤️

Back