"How Social Distancing Brought Us Closer Together" (closed)

PennySaver

Literotica Guru
"How Social Distancing Brought Us Closer Together"

closed

Introducing Marilyn
  • The "mom" of the family.
  • 48 years old.
  • 5 ft 8 in, 140 pounds.
  • 36-26-36. Not thin but not fat either.
  • C-cups, "enhanced" a few years ago to regain their former, beautiful shape.
  • Brunette hair, worn in a "shag" cut that almost reaches her collar.
  • Deep brown eyes.
  • Some people say she reminds them of Mariska Hargitay during her short hair cut days on "Law and Order: SVU".

"You have to come stay with us," Marilyn begged the slightly younger woman sitting opposite her in an otherwise almost empty mom-and-pop hamburger joint. "I can't be stuck with him 24/7 for God knows how many weeks alone."

"You won't be alone!" Abigail correcting laughing. "Your kids are all going to be there with you, too!"

"Oh, God," Marilyn murmured to herself, her head dropping enough that her forehead nearly smacked the tall milkshake glass before her. She looked up again with a desperate expression. She begged, "Please! I ... I can take having all the kids back in the house again. Hell, half of them never left anyway. That's not the problem."

"Then, what's the problem?" the 34 year old who preferred Abby asked her friend, who additionally preferred her nickname of Mary. "You told me you still loved Brian."

"I do!" Mary responded instantly. "I never stopped loving him!"

Abby knew what the problem was but didn't immediately point it out. Finally, she said softly, "You're just not in love with him."

Mary diverted her eyes, embarrassed with how transparent she and her issues were. When she looked back to Abby, she said softly, "I'm in love with you."

Now it was Abby's turn to turn her eyes away. The two of them had only become acquainted a year ago and had only become lovers have that long ago. And while Abby used the word lovers to describe them, she wasn't in love with Mary any more than Mary was with her husband. She very much enjoyed being with the other woman, whether sitting down for a shared plate of fries or stretching at hot yoga or getting sweaty with one another in that very other special way. But Abby wasn't the one-woman type of girl. Hell, she wasn't even a lesbian as far as that went; Mary was the only woman with whom she'd had intimate relations. Even so, it hadn't happened because Abby was into women; she was simply into Mary.

She began, "I'll come stay with you during the--"

Mary nearly whooped in joy as she reached out to grasp the other woman's hand.

Abby told her to settle down, then continued, "I will come stay with you ... but with conditions!"

"Name'em!" Mary said, her joy more than obvious. "Anything you want."

"Brian doesn't know about us, right?" Abby asked.

"No," Mary said without hesitation. Then, a bit more hesitant, she explained, "I mean ... he doesn't know about you and me ... but ... he might know that I haven't been faithful."

"How?"

Mary laughed short and sharp, then looked around to see if anyone was looking their way. Of the 20 or more booths and tables, only six had anyone at them; after very briefly looking at the loud lady, those who'd glanced their way went back to what ever they were doing.

"We've been married for almost 30 years," Mary began again in a soft voice, adding that their anniversary was just 10 days away. "We were ... oh ... so hot for one another in those first years. We had sex almost every day. Even ten years later, we were still fucking--"

She stopped and looked about again, grimacing playfully at the use of the profane word. Even quieter Mary continued, "We were still having sex two, three days a week after ... hell, 20 years in and we were still acting like it was our first time at least once a week."

Abby shrugged at a moment of silence in Mary's story, asking, "And...?"

"And ... then it stopped," Mary went on. "I dont know what happened. Suddenly, the fire was out. I thought maybe it was because I went through menopause so early. I mean, c'mon, 38 years old? Then I thought it was the emergency hysterectomy when I had that scare. I just ... I just didn't feel ... I dunno ... like a real woman anymore."

"How did Brian feel about--"

"Oh no no no...!" Mary interrupted. "Brian was good through all of it. But ... he saw that I wasn't ... I dunno, I just lost interest in sex for a while. And he let me be ... let me have my time."

"For a while," Abby repeated the words Mary hadn't even realized she'd said. "You got your interest back then."

Mary felt a blush fill her face. Despite being lovers for half a year, she and Abby had never talked about their sexual histories. She'd never told Abby that one day she found herself full of lust while in the company of an attractive man who, it would turn out, was feeling a bit of lust for her. And with a couple of drinks in them already, they ended up in a motel room, sweating up the sheets and rediscovering Mary's long absent sex drive.

"I had an affair," she told her current lover, keeping it simple. She shrugged her shoulders, blushed again, then added, "And another. The third one ... well ... it was with Ellie ... but you knew that."

Eleanor was Abby's ex-girlfriend and had been Mary's first foray into same sex relationships. They'd only been together three times before they realized they weren't suited for one another, long term. During that time, though, Mary had met Abby and -- after several very exciting nights -- the pair found that they were very much suited for one another.

"And you think Brian knows you cheated on him?" Abby asked in barely more than a whisper.

Mary shrugged. "I don't know. He's never confronted me. He's never even hinted that he has suspicions. I've been very careful. But ... I dunno ... a husband ... a wife ... 30 years of marriage ... could he not know?"

The stared at one another in silence for a moment before Mary returned them to the origins of this conversation: "You said you have conditions."

"Brian is not to know we are lovers," Abby said without hesitation.

"Of course, I won't--"

"I mean it, Mary," Abby said with a stern tone. "You continue to sleep with him--"

"Well ... we don't sleep with--"

Abby cut in, "Yeah, yeah, you told me, you have separate beds in the same room because you tend to roll and -- even after 30 years -- it still wakes him up at night. You will continue to sleep in that room with him ... not in another room with me."

Mary nodded, reluctantly saying, "Accepted."

"You and I will not show any intimacy when anyone is near us ... period!" Abby stressed. When Mary asked for an explanation, Abby clarified, "Unless there is absolutely no chance that someone is going to catch us ... we don't do anything that--"

"Yeah, I get it," Mary said reluctantly. After a moment she asked, "But ... we're still gonna ... you know ... be together sometimes?"

"When I say, how I say, where I say," Abby stressed. "I'm not gonna do this in a house full of your family members with them knowing I'm your lesbian play thing. Got it?"

Mary nodded agreement. They discussed the situation some more, paid for their meal, and picked up the massive To-Go order they'd asked for earlier. The café was closing to sit-down guests today and, possibly, even to drive-thru, take-out, and all business soon. Mary had wanted to support the mom-and-pop operation as much as she could, though, so she ordered three full meals for the 10 people they were expecting to shelter-in-place at her home, in addition to buying a $500 money order for future meals to help the elderly couple survive this tragic period.

##################​

Mary took her seat at one end of the family table, opposite where Brian was already sitting. The leaves had been put into the middle of the old oak table, lengthening it so that all ten family members and guests -- as well as the massive meal -- would easily fit in comfort. She looked downt the table to her left, smiling to each person one after another:

Desta was Mary and Brian's eldest daughter at just short of 24 years of age. She'd been living on campus at UCLA the past five years and had been about to finish the first year of her Masters Degree when the campus closed and sent everyone home.

Next to Desta was her boyfriend Austin. Brian and Mary hadn't been to keen on having the young man who was boning their daughter tough out the current situation here in their house. But Desta had made it plain and clear that if Austin didn't come here with her to their house, she would go with him to his. So...

Next to the 25 year old Austin sat Mary's sister, Karen, and next to Karen was yet another boyfriend who Mary and Brian had reluctantly allowed to stay for similar reasons. The age gap between the two sisters was ironically the same as that between Karen and her boy toy, Tyler: in order, they were 48, 38, and a mere 28.

After glancing to and also smiling to her 50 year old husband, Mary looked to Abigail sitting at her right and then to the youngest members of the temporarily extended family:

Jessica, who had only just turned 18 two months ago, was Karen's only daughter. She was a sweet, quiet thing who Mary knew for a fact was a virgin and, if this current life changing situation didn't change soon, might very well remain so for months, years, even decades to come. Okay, okay, decades might be extreme. But Mary still felt sorry for the little thing; Mary had lost her virginity at 15, then very energetically partook of a couple of dozen men before finally finding and marrying the man who she thought -- incorrectly -- would be the last man to put his cock inside her.

Next to Jessie was Della, of course; the two were almost inseparable any weekend or vacation that the two could get their parents to put them together. Della had actually been an oops! baby; Brian had gotten his balls clipped so that Mary could give up the pill, and yet lo and behold, here came little Della, who would be turning 19 in 3 days. Brian had had to go under the knife again, of course, and for a while he and Mary had had a resurgence of their love life.

Last but not least, of course, was Josh, Mary and Brian's only son. He was 21, and while Mary hoped they all wouldn't still be locked in isolation for his next birthday to come, who the hell could know. Josh, too, had been living away at college and was home due to campus closure.

It was a good thing they had a six bedroom house, Mary thought as she looked around to all of the assembled faces.

She spoke to them for a moment about their situation, talking about the need to work together on issues, tasks, and chores that affected them all; about the need to give and honor personal space when individuals needed it; and about how no one really knew what was ahead of them and, therefore, they were all going to have to be flexible in their thoughts and acts toward one another.

Oh ... if Mary only knew what was to come ... she probably would have sent them all to their bedrooms without dinner here and now!

Last edited:
Introducing Desta
  • The older daughter of the family.
  • 24 years old.
  • 5 ft 9 in, 125 pounds.
  • 35-24-35. Stunning figure with a tight, round ass and athletic legs.
  • C-cups, firm with large ever-pert nipples.
  • Dark brunette hair down to mid-back that is gradually "lightened" -- ombre -- all the way to a bleached blonde at its ends. She wears it in many different hairstyles, from fully down to multiple pony tails to braids to corn rows, depending upon her mood and plans for the night.
  • Deep blue eyes.
  • Three tattoos, which I will describe in posts to come.
  • Imagine a slightly shorter, slightly lighter, slightly fairer, and slightly more bosomy version of Taylor Swift.

An hour before Family Meeting and Dinner

With the front passenger seat of Austin's father's sedan fully back, Desta grasped the hand hold between the two doors in her right hand and the center console with her left as she gave out a loud exhalation at the orgasm that suddenly ripped through her entire body. A serious tremble erupted throughout her as if she her pussy was the epicenter of the region's latest earthquake.

"Don't stop!" she demanded as she squeezed her thighs around her boyfriend's head and crossed her ankles over his spine. She gasped again, demanding once more, "Don't ... stop!"

But ... it just wasn't going to happen ... that second follow-up orgasm. Austin continued to work his tongue upon her clit for a good minute or more until finally Desta reached down to push his face out of her crotch. She said with a disappointing tone, "Never ... mind ... it's ... it's no use."

Desta uncrossed her feet, let them fall to his sides, and reached for the electric seat controls to begin lifting her back to an upright position. She took the handsome young man's cheeks into her hands and kissed him passionately; she could take her own juices on him and licked his lips, cheeks, and chin clear of her.

"That was great, lover," she complimented him, her breaths still deep, her heart still pounding from the solo climax. "We'll get it right next time, okay?"

As soon as she said that last line, Desta realized it sounded like a criticism. She kissed Austin passionately again, telling him, "I didn't mean it wasn't right this time. I just meant..."

She let the thought die as Austin rose from his position on his knees on the floorboard. Back when they'd only first begun having sex, Austin had gone down on Desta in her dorm room and driven her to not one, not two, but three rapid fire orgasms. No man had ever done her like that; even her three female lovers -- who should have known how to work another woman's pussy -- hadn't gotten that close to making her literally explode in ecstasy.

And while Austin continued to make Desta cum two or three or even four times a night when they had the time to go at it that long, he hadn't been able to repeat that first mouth-on-flesh performance. And lately it had begun to make Desta wonder about why Austin couldn't repeat that night: had he done her the way he did that one time -- put out the effort and used his great oral skills -- just to land the startling and much sought after beauty as a girl friend and, now, didn't think he needed to repeat that wondrous night because ... well ... Desta was already his?

The other option was that he still was putting out the effort and still was performing as good as he could ... but Desta simply wasn't enjoying it as much anymore. And if that was true, there was only one thing for Desta to do: drop Austin and find someone better.

And that had been the plan, too; three days ago, Desta had been planning on telling Austin that they were through. Then ... fucking social distancing! Everything about her life changed when, over the course of just a week or so, Desta found out that not only was her Masters Program being shut down until further notice, that not only was the entire campus being closed including her dorm, but that she was going to be forced into self isolation -- well, self with the family anyway -- and if she wanted to continue to enjoy afternoons and evenings of ecstatic bliss, she was going to have to postpone her separation with Austin, invite him to stay with her at the family's suburban home, and hope that during their continued and intense proximity to one another would give her time to teach him a few new techniques on how to flick that bean

"I know you didn't want to do it out here in the car," Desta told Austin as he maneuvered his way back into the driver's seat. "But to be honest, I don't know when we're going to get to do this again. Mom's not gonna be happy about us fucking in the house, and I don't think Dad's gonna be any happier about it if he catches us out in the pool or Jacuzzi or -- worse! -- in his work shop."

They chatted for a moment about their indefinite living situation inside and about how they most certainly wouldn't be allowed to share a bed. She and Austin were adults -- grownups she'd accidentally said to her Mother when talking about this -- and she felt that she and Austin should be able to live her as such. But Mary had been firm about it, hinting that she was sure they'd find a way to make it work but that they wouldn't be going at it in the bedroom one thin wall away from her younger, virginal sister.

"We should go in," she said as she slipped her panties on and lifted her ass to pull the thong back between her firm ass cheeks. "Mom'll be home any moment, and I don't want her to see us sitting out here."

She adjusted her skirt and blouse, grabbed her purse, and hopped out. Waiting for Austin to join her, they curled around the tall arborvitae that had been hiding them and headed inside. Everyone who was supposed to be here -- with the exception of her mother and some friend from yoga who was going to shelter in place with them -- was already in the house. Most of them knew of Austin, but this was their first time meeting him. They were all as friendly as expected; her Aunt Karen playfully ogled Austin and made suggestive jokes, just as she always did with Desta's male friends.

"When you realize you need a real woman," she said, playfully patting him on the butt as she winked, "I live just down the hall ... for God knows how long."

"Stop it, Auntie!" Desta chastised, blushing more in embarrassment for herself than for her lover. Desta teased back, "Just remember, your boy toy there is closer to my age than to yours, so ... all's fair in love and war."

In all honestly, while Desta was only teasing about stealing Tyler away from her Aunt, one look at the 28 year old made her recently-worked pussy tingle a bit in excitement. Suddenly, Desta was wondering whether or not she'd needed to bring her college beau home with her at all.

Her mother finally arrived and the girls of the family all gathered in the kitchen to transfer the take-out foot to platters, bowls, saucers, baskets, and pitchers. By the time they were done the place looked like Thanksgiving had arrived 8 months early. As they worked, Desta visited with her mother's friend, Abby; she asked the older beauty the standard questions about work and play as would be expected, but Desta also threw in a few questions about her friendship with her mother. She caught a great deal of hesitation in some of Abby's answers, and by the time the gaggles of girls was ready to transport the meal to the next room, Desta had already come to realize that this woman was spending quality naked time with her mother.

When they all went to take their seats, Desta intentionally took the seat nearest to her mother ... directly across from the woman she knew was her mother's secret lover. She wanted a clear view of the woman throughout dinner, to have a better observation point of the woman's body language when she, Desta, posed questions about her life. Oh, Desta wasn't going to tip her hand or out her mother. She only wanted to test the woman a bit, to gain assurance that her feelings were right.

Ironically, as the evening progressed, Desta found her attention on something -- or someone -- else entirely. For reasons on which she couldn't put a finger, she found herself looking across and down the table at her brother instead. She didn't see him at all as much as she used to when she still lived here, obviously; more recently, the last time she'd seen him was Thanksgiving, what with having spent Christmas skiing with and fucking Austin at her uncle's cabin in Vail.

As the evening went on, Desta couldn't help but notice how much he'd seen to grown up in just the past year or even just the past four months. Had he been working out? His shirt seemed to fit him tighter, as if he'd put on some muscle in his chest and arms. Maybe it's just the shirt ... or my hormones ... or both. She suddenly found herself imagining her brother on his knees in the floor board of their father's luxury sedan, his mouth and tongue working feverishly over her pussy as Austin's had been just an hour earlier. At one point, Tyler met her eyes, and after she realized she was staring at him in daydream mode, she flushed and diverted her eyes quickly.

A moment later, Desta inconspicuously slid a hand into Austin's crotch and cupped his package. She looked about the table for anyone who might be showing her too much interest, found no one of concern, then turned her head and put her mouth close to her lover's ear.

"I'm gonna need you to fuck me tonight," she whispered so softly that she worried that maybe he might not even hear her. She added one more word before she returned to her meal, "Hard..."

Introducing Karen
  • Sister to the "mom", Marilyn (Mary).
  • 38 years old.
  • 5 ft 10 in, 140 pounds
  • 35-26-36 inches
  • B-cups, barely.
  • Brunette hair, worn in a "shag" even shorter than her sister Mary's.
  • Deep brown eyes.
  • Some people say she could have played Sigourney Weaver's double in the Alien movies.

Karen couldn't have been more uncomfortable than she was sitting here right now. Compared to her sister, Mary, Karen's life had been one unmitigated disaster or disappointment after another. She casually glanced to her left, to Tyler -- her boy toy as Mary had described him -- and thought to herself One more bad mistake … give it time, girl.

She'd met the 10 years younger Tyler at his place of employment and nearly creamed her panties just imagining him between her thighs. And, as it would happen, that was pretty much what happened; she'd introduced herself to him the second time they met, gave him her cell number the third, gone to dinner with him the fourth, and fucked him all night the fifth. He was an incredible lover, inexhaustible and attentive to her needs. But he was also a decade her junior and contemplating marriage and family one day soon, and Karen had no interest in having a single child, let alone enough to use the plural word children.

She knew they were destined to one day go their separate ways, but today was not that day; Karen just couldn't be alone during this isolation period, particularly one that was going to take place in a home where nearly everyone there had a significant other of one sort or another.

Karen looked to her right at her sister, then to her left at her sister's husband, then thought to herself, What the fuck was I thinking? I should have stayed home alone … maybe with Tyler … no … no, alone would have been better.

Part of the issue regarding staying here with Mary and Brian was that Karen had a thing for Brian; Had a thing for him now; had had a thing for him back when her sister was preparing to marry him; had had a thing for him even before that, when she was still such a young girl that she didn't know what having had a thing for someone meant.

For reasons she couldn't understand or explain, Karen had been infatuated with Brian all her life. Actually, to be honest, she was fairly sure she knew why she got all warm and wet between her thighs when she thought of the man married to her sister: because he was the man married to her sister! Karen had always been envious of her older sister, ever since she herself was a little girl. Mary, being 10 years older, had always gotten to do everything first: school, camp, boys, dances, dating, and obviously marriage, children, and a house of her own.

Karen had tried to catch up to her sister as quickly as she could: she'd lost her virginity years younger than Mary had; she'd gotten pregnant years younger than Mary had, even though she lost the child in a very early miscarriage; she'd even married years younger than Mary had, with that once again coming to an end with an annulment due to her and her hubby's ages and lack of maturity.

It was ironic that after spending so many years wanting to be older -- or to at least do older things while still young -- that Karen would now be dating a man who was just as much younger than she as she was younger than Mary. That wasn't all, though; Karen was going to college now, 20 years after she should have the first go round, she was sharing an apartment with another student as if she was a college coed, and she'd begun hanging out with her sister's children more recently, not as their aunt so much but more as their friend, wanting to learn what it was like to be a member of their generation, a member of that age of which Karen had missed so much by wanting to be her sister's age instead.

It was that last part -- combined with her infatuation with Brian -- that was part of Karen's current discomfort. It was bad enough that she yearned to straddle her brother-in-law's crotch while rocking back and forth energetically, calling out Oh God, oh God, oh God while his cock sunk deep into her again and again, driving her toward ecstasy … but … to make matters worse … with all the extra time she'd been spending with her 21 year old nephew, Josh, Karen had recently found herself masturbating to the image of having his fresh, youthful face buried into her pussy while she taught him how to properly send a woman into a fit of euphoria.

Karen scanned the faces once more, particularly those attached to male bodies, and she knew beyond doubt that these were going to be the most difficult and excruciating days of her life … surrounded by men for whom she had yearnings yet with whom she obviously couldn't spend that kind of time … right?

Introducing Della and Jessica (Jessie)

Della

• Daughter to Brian and Marilyn (Mary).
  • Will be 19 just 3 days after the role play begins.
  • 5 ft 2 in, 110 pounds; 31-23-33 inches; tight, petite body.
  • A-cups with large, ever-pert nipples
  • Dirty blonde hair; thick, straight, and down to her belt; typically worn down in a braid or up in any number of brain styles.
  • Deep blue eyes.
  • Some people say she looks like Ellen Page but with Rapunzel's hair.

Jessica
  • Daughter of Karen and, thus, niece to Brian and Marilyn (Mary).
  • Turned 18 just 2 months before the RP began.
  • 5 ft 3 in, 120 pounds; 32-24-34 inches; nice curves, a bit heavier than her cousin.
  • B-cups with soft nipples that harden and get large when she gets excited or cold.
  • Strawberry blonde hair; uncontrollable, long curls reaching down onto her shoulders; usually worn loose or in a loose French braid.
  • Mesmerizing light blue eyes.
  • People joke that she looks like the live action version of Merida from Disney's Brave

While Karen was uncomforable as hell on the opposite side of the long table from them, Della and Jessie were in seventh heaven about the turn of events that were affecting them all. The Siamese Twins, as many called the cousins, were overjoyed at the fact that they were stuck here together for the foreseeable future. The pair were more than just cousins; they had best friends all their lives.

And beginning two Christmases ago, they had become even more than that. Their sleepovers on weekends and vacations had been becoming more intimate as time passed; they'd taught each other how to kiss simply for education's sake, as many kissing cousins did, but then the innocent caressing and exploration of curves and crevices had slowly advanced until the pair were enjoying nights of deep pleasure and, eventually, the ecstasy of orgasm.

They didn't consider themselves lesbians, though; neither of them had ever felt sexual desire for another female. In fact, they'd spoke often and with great anticipation about the days when they would each finally lose their virginity to a boy. Each of them already had a male lover in mind. Cousin Jessie -- who was to graduate high school this year before the campus was closed -- had been dating a guy from school, with whom she'd already made sexual reservations for after the now-cancelled Prom. He was handsome, fit, polite, and -- best of all -- willing to do anything for Jessie to be the first man to put his cock inside her virgin pussy.

Della's choice of male sex partner was a bit more … unconventional. As the family chatted around the table about a multitude of subjects, Della's gaze moved to the man at the end of the table with whom she'd long wished to have her first sexual experience her: Brian … her father.

Many young women had Daddy Issues that led them to pursue older men, males who reminded them of their beloved fathers in one way or another. Della's issue went far deeper than that. She glanced to her mother at the other end of the table, and an anxious chill ran up her spine. Della was very aware of the chasm that had developed between her parents; about a year ago, she'd overheard her mother and her Aunt Karen talking about it one day, a conversation in which Mary had admitted both that she hadn't had sex with Brian in 6 years and that she'd seen other men after she'd regained her urges. (Mary hadn't told her sister that she'd begun dating women, so Della didn't know what her older sister, Desta, had figured out today.)

Her Daddy Issues and the knowledge that her father wasn't gettin' any had caused Della to begin having the most inappropriate taboo fantasy: sex with her father. She felt sorry for him; she assumed he still had sexual urges, and she'd been brainwashed by friends at school and the media -- and all those horrible sex pill ads -- into thinking that a man her father's age needed sex simply to remain healthy.

If her mother wasn't going to hold up her end and keep her own husband healthy and safe, by God Della was going to do it for her. She loved her Daddy, and she would do anything for him, just as she knew he would do anything for her. She was going to have sex with him; that was certain. It was her duty as a good daughter! Besides, she was afraid of her first time being with some guy from school who might not know what he was doing … or who might not be gentle and loving with her as she knew her father would be … or who might get her pregnant because he didn't know how to properly use a condom. At least her father was cut and couldn't knock her up.

Back