How many PMs? Part the Fourth!

I had one reply from an extremely sexy, hot-as-hell, girl today. I became erect during my reply.

Zero since I have them turned off for the time being

L:rose:

I'd hate to have to deal with enough problem PM's that it necessitated turning off my PM's. And from the little I know or read of you here I don't understand why someone would think that they could take it upon themselves to send you the kind of stuff you'd have to turn the off switch on for. Lit attracts some odd ball people. :(

I'd hate to have to deal with enough problem PM's that it necessitated turning off my PM's. And from the little I know or read of you here I don't understand why someone would think that they could take it upon themselves to send you the kind of stuff you'd have to turn the off switch on for. Lit attracts some odd ball people. :(

Not for those reasons. I work from home often so I turn them off when I'm busier as its hard to chat. I glimpse in the threads & post a little though

Dollie part the fourth

The PM's are always on and I seem to get more than my husband. Whoever is not busy will always answer unless the message is full of hate.
We don't work but are not always on or at home so be patient ad be ready for the truth. I can't remember the lies.

A few very nice ones from an ongoing conversation. Until the real world stepped in and we had to go do other things.

Back