How many people have you had sex with?

High teens?? Maybe 17/18.

I was pretty active after I got out of the army, in college and again after I divorced. Was married for 12 years twice and monogamous in both relationships.

My wife is 10 years older than me (66) And was a teen in the 70s. She says she has had sex with around 40 men. She was married to her late husband for 23 yrs so she had some fun before meeting him!

Last edited:
AnnyMouse

Depending on how narrow you define your "equation" [I wouldn't consider 10 as "almost 3 times 4," for example, only 11; and 6 would not be more than twice 2, although it of course is -- but the way you phrase it, I would think 7 is more than twice 3, for example]

the most plausible number of people you had sex with seems to be = 13

7 in the last two years, 3 in the five previous years = 10
3 in your years until you turned 26

I don't think there are higher numbers that fit as well into your equation, but maybe with more sex partners... you could have become a bit more sloppy with arithmetics lol ;)

This could make for a good problem in an algebra textbook. "How many people in total has AnnyMouse28 had sex with?" I'm certain there would be a lot of enthusiasm for solving it.
Apparently @nock took that as a challenge.
AnnyMouse

Depending on how narrow you define your "equation" [I wouldn't consider 10 as "almost 3 times 4," for example, only 11; and 6 would not be more than twice 2, although it of course is -- but the way you phrase it, I would think 7 is more than twice 3, for example]

the most plausible number of people you had sex with seems to be = 13

7 in the last two years, 3 in the five previous years = 10
3 in your years until you turned 26

I don't think there are higher numbers that fit as well into your equation, but maybe with more sex partners... you could have become a bit more sloppy with arithmetics lol ;)

To date - Thirty One.

Eighteen were hook ups / dates / partners / wives for a while.
Thirteen were financial arrangements where I wished to experience something and paid to do so.

Can name them all and memorable aspects of the occasions or partnerships.

Last edited:
Depending on you definition, more than I can count.

(Not to be all “rose perfume”, but “made love to” is a much more sparse and exclusive list.)

Back