How many people have you had sex with?

You think? I would love having more fem lovers than men but around here, more people would talk if that was the case than the other way around.

Fem, men: I'm easy - especially if it's a few of each together at it every which way. :D

Only 10 - less than 1 every two years since I started the game.

Positively mediocre. Amazing how mathematics helps you to know yourself, as Beckett once wrote.

Because of a wild youth, a poor memory and abysmal mathematical skills I have to say that I cannot even hazard a guess.

Because of a wild youth, a poor memory and abysmal mathematical skills I have to say that I cannot even hazard a guess.

Ah, you can do better than that. I bet it's between 0 and 1,000,000. So we've already narrowed it down from infinity.
:)
Baby steps, madam.

Ah, you can do better than that. I bet it's between 0 and 1,000,000. So we've already narrowed it down from infinity.
:)
Baby steps, madam.

Nicely done;)
Yes you are correct. It's definitely between 0 and 1,000,000

You'll have me doing calculus soon:D

I'm always impressed when someone can give a high number that's exact.... I always want to ask "how do you know?"

Last edited:
Well, I posted in this thread in 2011 and had slept with one woman at that time. Now it's three or four years later, I'm 31, and I've been with three women total, the last of whom is the one I plan to marry (or at least get down on one knee to). My sex life is probably boring, but considering that it took until I was 27 to get any at all, I'm not looking the gift horse in the mouth.

Well, I posted in this thread in 2011 and had slept with one woman at that time. Now it's three or four years later, I'm 31, and I've been with three women total, the last of whom is the one I plan to marry (or at least get down on one knee to). My sex life is probably boring, but considering that it took until I was 27 to get any at all, I'm not looking the gift horse in the mouth.

Might have been boring at one time mate; now potentially it's the stars.

Back