How many people have you had sex with?

27 years old. I began having anal sex when I was young as I wanted to be a virgin when I got married and had maybe 12-15 guys fuck me in my ass before I was 15 and decided it felt too good to fuck like crazy! Between then and 17 when I met my husband I fucked another 30-35 guys - most of them both regular sex and anal. I was good for about 10 years but now I am looking for guys with big cocks who like to fuck very hot wives while their husbands watch. Since we began swinging I have added another 8 lovers, 12 if you count the 4 my husband let fuck me after I passed out at a party. FYI - I would have fucked them anyway! So total now roughly 50 - 60 men - hard to say exactly after so many drunken one night stands and times where I was sucking cock on my knees and wasnt sure how many guys fucked me. I want to hit 100 before I am 30 so I need to get busy! Want to be in my number???

Mmmmmmmm where are you ;)

:devil:

Not counting oral sex - 3. With oral sex - 6. I was married to two of them. I'm 60, so, I suppose, I am developmentally challenged.

including both sexes

lost count after 80.. but was abstinent for four years sometime after losing count...

One. Quality. And, well, quantity! four years back we estimated we'd passed the 3,000 times mark.

I have not been "a active player" for many years but as best as I recall I lost count somewhere around 85 or 86.

I started having sex on my 16 th birth day. Since then I can remember 250 women I had sex with nd I'm sure that I have forgotten at least 50. WHAT A TRIP I'VE HAD!

I'm gonna have to go with a cult.

Or maybe a troll.

Either way, it's messed up.

No, not a cult or a troll.....you would be surprised at how often stuff like this happens in churches everywhere, especially in small towns.

I'm 24, I've been with 2 but one of them sucked and was horrible so I'm going to say that one did not count! :D

If it's just full sex, then it's 22. If you include fooling around without full penetrative sex, it's probably getting on for 30. If you include my hand it's 31... Not the most stellar lover I've had, but extremely reliable. :D

32 and been with 20 or so.. I am astonished at how many some have been with, clearly I am missing out..

32 and been with 20 or so.. I am astonished at how many some have been with, clearly I am missing out..

Hey travelzaf, it's really not like that. There's some on here who are "1" and are grinning all day, and some on here who are "about 86", and miserable. There's no telling by merely the maths [British speak - I mean for most here "math"] - I know, you know that anyway ... Si. ;)

Difficult to keep track

I'm 42 (just) and have had sex with 20 or so (all men), some experiences however were so insignificant sadly that I've forgotten!

I am a 51 year old male and I have been with 7 women and 1 man. May be open to go for more, both male and female. ;)

Last edited:
Late 30s. Fifteen, all male - and all of the over the age of consent since I was literally a virgin until I was 18. I'd not met anyone worth the effort until then, and I decided I didn't want to go to college a virgin. No relationship, no strings - I just had something to take care of, and I've never regretted it.

Back