How Many Orgasms Have You Had Today 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had sex last night that involved three orgasms, but I awoke alone and horny enough for two of the self-induced variety. Then I fell back asleep. Now I am awake and horny again. I think I may be in heat.

I had sex last night that involved three orgasms, but I awoke alone and horny enough for two of the self-induced variety. Then I fell back asleep. Now I am awake and horny again. I think I may be in heat.

Ha! I'd be sympathetic if I wasn't jealous of your previous night :D

I'm on a big fat zero today! Shall try and shake the cum tree later this evening.

I woke up with something.. stiff in my boxer briefs and I took care of that 😂

One.. so far. Starting the day off right! 😎

I had a nice one when I woke up. I thought there was another one waiting to be had, but I was in a rush to get into the shower. Now, hours later, that one that I left on the table is nagging at me. It's telling me that I wouldn't be quite as horny at the moment if I had just rubbed another out earlier.

I had a nice one when I woke up. I thought there was another one waiting to be had, but I was in a rush to get into the shower. Now, hours later, that one that I left on the table is nagging at me. It's telling me that I wouldn't be quite as horny at the moment if I had just rubbed another out earlier.

When you say 'on the table...'? 😈

None *sobs*

Actually been a couple of days now. To make it worse, I didn't even realise until I saw this thread. :eek:

Unusual for me at my age

I have actually enjoyed two in the same day. Can't remember that last time. One was with my penis buried within the lovely, warm wet vagina of my wife
And then, I was so horny I had a second one with my hand wrapped around the aforesaid penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back