how many girls here can deepthroat?;)

Depending on the size of the guy's cock ummmmm I'm able to but I've been with a few where they're girth or length just didn't allow me to :(

Though not for nothing ........... I did try my best ahem ahem ;) if that counts for anything !?!??!

Enthusiasm always counts.

When i was young I used to always end up gaging when I tried but i've gotten a lot better with practice. I love it when a guy gets rough with me and grabs my hair and forces his cock down my throat and fucks my mouth, makes me so wet.

lol

I truly just tried it on a dildo, it made me gag lol, so no I can't do it xxSuexx

I can take my partner all the way to the base of his cock in any position and can take a solid throat fuck if I lay on the bed on my back with my head over the edge.

Depending on the size of the guy's cock ummmmm I'm able to but I've been with a few where they're girth or length just didn't allow me to :(

Though not for nothing ........... I did try my best ahem ahem ;) if that counts for anything !?!??!

I would let you give it the old college try on me. ;)

I can (at least I think I can) and I don't get any complaints. Although, I can't help gagging if the guy hardens up as he's going deep. Does that still count?

But do guys ever complain about oral? It might not be deep but it's still oral.

I can (at least I think I can) and I don't get any complaints. Although, I can't help gagging if the guy hardens up as he's going deep. Does that still count?

I will take anything I can get lol

Oral is oral it's always good!!

I love Canadian women...

I can take my partner all the way to the base of his cock in any position and can take a solid throat fuck if I lay on the bed on my back with my head over the edge.
OMG... where have YOU been all my life? I think I luv you :devil:

A blowjob is like pizza, even when it is bad it's still pretty good.

Past my throat, no I can't. I can do about five inches, six or so for a second or two, but I never got any complaints.

Back