I wonder

Hardguy6

Virgin
I was at the grocery store yesterday afternoon and I wondered just how many of these people are on Lit. How many men are wearing a cock ring, how many women are wearing panty vibrators etc… I wonder 🙄

I wonder about that 20 year old girl working behind the pharmacy counter, with the nose ring and tattoos. I wonder how high her freak flag flies.
I wonder if that 40 something mom with 2 kids would be willing to show me her strap- on while her kids were at school and her husband was at work.
I wonder if that guy in the blue polo shirt and black jeans, standing in the produce aisle would be into an afternoon of mmdiy. I’d like to watch him jerk off.
I wonder about the store manager, she’s a curvy girl, I bet she fucks back.

When I'm out, I find myself looking for visible cameltoes and then I wonder if she shaves or not and wish there were an opportunity to find out first hand.

When I'm out, I find myself looking for visible cameltoes and then I wonder if she shaves or not and wish there were an opportunity to find out first hand.
Right!!! That’s what I’m talking about. How many of my neighbors are fucking freaks like me!!!!

Back