How Many Do You Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're gonna have to give me a minute on that lovers question. :eek: *giggles*
(I'm kinda an older woman ;))

errr....no phone sex lovers currently....

how many EX-phone-sex lovers do you have? *snickers*

None. They're all current!

How many cyber sex partners do you have?

OH. MY. GAWD.

I am not answering that question. It's none of your beeswax.

how many of your cyber partners do you booty call?

Um...you're not going to answer the same question you asked? Let me say that it's more than one. :D

How many booty calls have you had in the past month?

Um...you're not going to answer the same question you asked? Let me say that it's more than one. :D

How many booty calls have you had in the past month?

more than three, but i'm fixin' to reduce that number by 100%. i'm not a booty-call-girl. lol

have you ever had a reverse-booty call? where they were calling specifically to get you off? oh, sorry--how many?

(and I did not ask you how many current cyber lovers you have. so there.)

more than three, but i'm fixin' to reduce that number by 100%. i'm not a booty-call-girl. lol

have you ever had a reverse-booty call? where they were calling specifically to get you off? oh, sorry--how many?

Um...one? Maybe one or two?

How many times have you been pimped out by a friend?

none. but I've had my friends pimp out their men to me. :eek:

how many times have you wished you could be pimped out to a friend's SO?

Seriously? Damn.

A million? I'm a guy. Know what I mean?

How many times have you taken your friends up on their offer? :D

Seriously? Damn.

A million? I'm a guy. Know what I mean?

How many times have you taken your friends up on their offer? :D

well, they weren't offers, per se. they were more like "my friend's pretty hot, i wouldn't blame you if you wanted to shag him, i'm not gonna stop being your friend if you do....." It's a Lit thing, I think. ;) I took it in the spirit in which it was intended. :)
and that number is none of your business, either. :D

how many times have you left a conversation without telling the other person Goodbye? (this one's for pfflyer. ;):kiss:)

Last edited:
how many times have you left a conversation without telling the other person Goodbye?

I rarely say bye on the phone. We finish our conversation obviously, and I hang up.

Online, I sometimes simply stop posting, but other times I'll make a farewell.

How many times have you had a call dropped on a cell and, when the other person called back, ignored it and pretended like you still had no service?

I rarely say bye on the phone. We finish our conversation obviously, and I hang up.

Online, I sometimes simply stop posting, but other times I'll make a farewell.

How many times have you had a call dropped on a cell and, when the other person called back, ignored it and pretended like you still had no service?

Never...only people I want to talk to have my cell # :)

How many times have you been in love?

Never...only people I want to talk to have my cell # :)

How many times have you been in love?

I thought it was twice...but after reflecting a few years on this topic, it may have been one...and maybe even 0.

How many "affairs" have you fantasized about - but not gone thru with?

Half a dozen maybe ... women I could really see myself having more than just one or two fucks with.

How many people are within eye sight of you RIGHT now?

Zero -- I am in my office with the door closed.

How many times have you been slapped for insulting someone or taking liberties?

Zero -- I am in my office with the door closed.

How many times have you been slapped for insulting someone or taking liberties?

One...but it was a doozy...lol...

How many books do you have laying around that you have already read, have no intention of re-reading, but just feel the need to keep for some reason?

One...but it was a doozy...lol...

How many books do you have laying around that you have already read, have no intention of re-reading, but just feel the need to keep for some reason?

Too many to mention. I have a lot that I've inherited, mainly poetry.

How many cars have you owned so far?

Too many to mention. I have a lot that I've inherited, mainly poetry.

How many cars have you owned so far?

7 total....maybe 8....

6 maybe

How many books do you read in a month?

Maybe 1...sometimes 4 or 5...sometimes none for an extended amount of time....I am all over the place when it comes to devoting time to read....

How many packages goods have you bought in the last 2 or 3 months that you WANTED to use, but never ended up using it and had to throw it away?

How many packages goods have you bought in the last 2 or 3 months that you WANTED to use, but never ended up using it and had to throw it away?[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Nothing that I can think of.

How many sodas do you drink in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back