How long does it take a guy to cum when getting a blow job?

Talk to him during, look into his eyes. You might want to try touching his butt.sometimes a finger there is like a cum button

Are you entirely sure he's communicating the perfect technique to get him off? Is he uninhibited about telling what he wants? I find it can take a few times before a girl has learnt exactly how to get me off. Once she knows exactly how I like it, i.e. where I'm sensitive, the rhythm, the stroke depth etc, she'll be able to get me off in a few minutes - if I let her :)

Based on my experience, under 10 minutes. If he hasn't cum by then it not going to work for him today. If you never been able to make a man cum via oral then you may be doing something wrong. You may need to work on your technique. Perhaps you just need to let him know that it is ok cum. Let him know you want him to cum, no, NEED him to cum! Look up at him with his cock inches from your mouth and tell him you want him to cum on your lips. That you want to taste him, ask him "will you do that for me?".."yah, tell me what you like"..."show me how you stroke your cock"

WTF is up with n00bs who only posted once before resurrecting threads that have been dead for over half a fucking decade?

for fuck's sake, people: read the posts between the OP and your own.

ed

WTF is up with n00bs who only posted once before resurrecting threads that have been dead for over half a fucking decade?

for fuck's sake, people: read the posts between the OP and your own.

ed

Perhaps they searched the threads instead of posing a new one

For me, highly variable; less than 5 minutes or more than 30 minutes. Also, she may not want me to come during oral. Oral could just be part of the foreplay. During 69 we may want to come at the same time, so we could hold off for quite a while...

My fiancee also takes a long time to cum, and if I don't help him a little with hand (jerking him off) near the end it's even longer. But he can hold very long during sex, too, longer than most guys I've been with. But it takes longer when I give him head. Altough he says he loves my blowjobs so much, if he could choose, he'd be receiving them all day long. He says he loves sex with me, but blowjobs are even better.

Time after time

The trick is finding out what excites him: is it your breasts? what you say? humming? what you do with your spare hand(s) on his testicles or ass or shaft? Or is he too old, too young or too nervous? Interesting challenge! :heart:

All I can add is that the feeling of a blowjob is the best in the world for me and I want it to last as long as humanly possible.

All I can add is that the feeling of a blowjob is the best in the world for me and I want it to last as long as humanly possible.

But if you have a partner that also loves it and provides them often and willingly do you hold out intentionally? If so the often and willingly will/might give way to a sore neck and jaw...:devil:

I'll admit it's a fine line between prolonging the pleasure and not exhausting my partner but that's probably true for most sex acts. If it feels good we want it to continue.

So, yes I have held out to make it last. And yes, I feel guilty sometimes but on the reverse side, I'm more than willing to give her as many minutes/hours of pleasure as she wants.

It's strange but I also find that receiving oral sex brings me to orgasm much more slowly than intercourse. This is certainly not a bad thing.

I find the mind to be that which principally determines how quickly or slowly orgasm occurs (note: I just caught myself writing "how orgams is achieved" and got annoyed with myself-lol). I find myself most excited when I'm looking into my partner's eyes, she is aroused, etc, which tends to happen in penetrative intercourse. The intimacy is a huge stimulant.

There is also, probably, a physical aspect to this. In manual masturbation, which men usually find to be the fastest road to orgasm, I control the rhythm. As the passive recipient of fellatio, the rhythm and intensity of tactile stimulation is out of my hands. The dance is significantly different, my body and mind don't necessarily know the steps.

So I would say that the comparative lack of mental stimulation associated with intercourse and masturbation, as well as the "foreign" rhythm of oral sex, are two factors that could contribute to some men being slow to orgasm from fellatio.

I'll admit it's a fine line between prolonging the pleasure and not exhausting my partner but that's probably true for most sex acts. If it feels good we want it to continue.

So, yes I have held out to make it last. And yes, I feel guilty sometimes but on the reverse side, I'm more than willing to give her as many minutes/hours of pleasure as she wants.

Have you sucked cock? Because I've sucked cock and I've eaten pussy and I will tell you there is no comparison. I think my hubby has played the same 'holding out' game and I have responded by not doing it anymore. :devil:

I have been told that I give great head when I go down on a guy. I have only seriously gone down on two guys, and each time it either took forever for them to cum, or not at all. When I'm done neither one can really walk, but they never came. I have various methods, that I use at time, Altoids, Head Candy, different positions, different places, etc. So is it just the guys, or is it me? How long does it take an average guy to cum when getting a blow job?

I've had some really good BJ's from both guys and girls and the length of time it takes me to come is always a variable. It depends on how long it's been since the last time I came as much as anything. I've also given more then a few BJ's and even with the same guy the time is variable. One friend that both his girl and I sucked on him for most of a night never did cum until he was fucking her. But I've had the same guy in my mouth for 5 minutes and nearly strangled on the cum! lol You never know..

I would say that on average I take about two minutes, but I can vary from 30 seconds if I'm backed up, to not being able to pop at all.

this worries me . my romps/ rounds of sex is very limitted to 2 partners and only being with them 1 time each . i've had oral by both , and i've had oral by men as well. and my greatest problem/concern is i cum to quick .when i'm in the shower i cum in about 5 mins or even less when i masturbate .and i've noticed recently that my hardon isn't so hard much any more . I've recently found my x girlfriend from years ago - we're planing on getting together some time soon .now i've never had sex or oral with her . in fact she told me years ago that she does not like to put the cock in her mouth . ( hm i maybe ending up missing something i like here in order to get back together) maybe her thoughts on oral sex have changed sense i won't know for sure til the time cums .but if i get her to suck me or a guy to suck me I DO NOT WANT TO BE A MINUTE MAN .

sad sad days for me :(

any ladies want to teach a (pk) class on eating pussy and getting sucked? i'm game.

Based on my experience, under 10 minutes. If he hasn't cum by then it not going to work for him today. If you never been able to make a man cum via oral then you may be doing something wrong. You may need to work on your technique. Perhaps you just need to let him know that it is ok cum. Let him know you want him to cum, no, NEED him to cum! Look up at him with his cock inches from your mouth and tell him you want him to cum on your lips. That you want to taste him, ask him "will you do that for me?".."yah, tell me what you like"..."show me how you stroke your cock"

I Just came...

I do use my hands & my mouth at the same time. I sometimes caress his balls if he enjoys that, like I said I have tried everything that I can think of.

Why not get some lube and get him off just with your hands? See how long he takes.

Tell him it's a quickie. Bet he shoots in five minutes or less.

Then add some mouth action in. Never be grasping too tight with your hands, and never scrape with teeth.

Back