How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! It's like.. christening it.

I know you're on you're phone a lot, which probably makes formatting a bitch sometimes.. I can do all that, if you'd like.

Yeah!

Well with this weekend my mind is pretty much mush. I'm pretty sure I'm still a little drunk. So writing has just been... bleh. Plus with work.

Stupid Hobbits....

Feeling like I want to write but not sure if I should work on a solo piece first or write for Rider and PGoD...

also feeling like an orgasm...or four...

possibly ten...

Yeah!

Well with this weekend my mind is pretty much mush. I'm pretty sure I'm still a little drunk. So writing has just been... bleh. Plus with work.

Stupid Hobbits....

Definitely understandable.. I'm sure it was a lot of traveling, combined with a lot of drinking, and topped with less-than-necessary amounts of sleep. There's certainly no rush. The unblessed masses will still be there waiting next week.

After the filthy hobbitses have calmed down.

*tosses it back at him and watches as it sticks on his hair*

haha!!!

*realizes she can't hide*

damnit

*pulls it out of his hair and drops it on the ground*

*opens a drawer and rummages around a bit, at last pulling out a wooden spoon*

*turns back*

Maybe we'll try this instead?

*pulls it out of his hair and drops it on the ground*

*opens a drawer and rummages around a bit, at last pulling out a wooden spoon*

*turns back*

Maybe we'll try this instead?

*perks up when she sees the spoon* We're going to make a cake??

Definitely understandable.. I'm sure it was a lot of traveling, combined with a lot of drinking, and topped with less-than-necessary amounts of sleep. There's certainly no rush. The unblessed masses will still be there waiting next week.

After the filthy hobbitses have calmed down.

That pretty much sums up my weekend. That and trying to follow a little kid through this giant playground thing (you know how McDonald's has indoor play areas? It's like that... only a lot bigger) which pretty much killed my knees. When did I get so old?!

I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow because it'll probably be the only chance I have before New Years. This week is Hobbits. Then we have that Monster movie in 3D, then Christmas is Les Miserables or whatever and like three other movies.

I hate holidays.

That pretty much sums up my weekend. That and trying to follow a little kid through this giant playground thing (you know how McDonald's has indoor play areas? It's like that... only a lot bigger) which pretty much killed my knees. When did I get so old?!

I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow because it'll probably be the only chance I have before New Years. This week is Hobbits. Then we have that Monster movie in 3D, then Christmas is Les Miserables or whatever and like three other movies.

I hate holidays.

*offers the Beautiful One a hug*

I feel your pain...

I hate holidays.

Well, if you need help with anything, feel free to ask. I'm pretty much just here, sleeping at random and absurd times. *snickers*

I definitely don't envy you that. Anything where you're helping customers generally sucks around the holidays.

Really?

*tilts head*

Must be a new technique. Well, we'll give it a try and see what you think of the results.

*thwock!*

*doesn't have to take in what he's said as another hard smack is delivered*

OK, OK...I'm sorry... stop! *gives him that extra pouty look*

*offers the Beautiful One a hug*

I feel your pain...

*hugs the Lovely one* We should find a way to get rid of the holidays...

Well, if you need help with anything, feel free to ask. I'm pretty much just here, sleeping at random and absurd times. *snickers*

I definitely don't envy you that. Anything where you're helping customers generally sucks around the holidays.

Well you can always work on your domain. And, of course, the main floor will need both of our brains.

Yeah, it sucks. People be crazy and what not. Christmas day is the busiest day of the year for us so damn near everything is sold out then people bitch about it. I can't tell you how annoying it is to have some idiot come up throwing a tantrum because the movie they were going to see is full. Oh, I'm sorry you decided to show up five minutes before the start time with a family of twelve to see a brand spanking new movie on a very busy day. What are you fucking stupid?! Then they act like I should do something to reimburse them. Go online, purchase tickets, don't miss the movie. It's that simple! Especially when they know it's going to be a popular movie! Then, when we tell them there are only a few seats left and most are near the front they say "Oh no, it's okay." So they buy tickets, go in, come out bitching about how they can't find any seats. I TOLD YOU! You're the fucktard who didn't want to wait for the next showing!

Funny thing, I can't figure out how I stay as calm as I do while at work. In my head I'm imagining slamming their face into the counter yet all I really do is just.... smile.

Eh. That's what I get for working in customer service.

I'm ranting... my bad.

Speaking of work, I need to get ready.

Absolutely. No stopping until we do.

:eek:

This could take some time.

*nods*

Well you can always work on your domain. And, of course, the main floor will need both of our brains.

Yeah, it sucks. People be crazy and what not. Christmas day is the busiest day of the year for us so damn near everything is sold out then people bitch about it. I can't tell you how annoying it is to have some idiot come up throwing a tantrum because the movie they were going to see is full. Oh, I'm sorry you decided to show up five minutes before the start time with a family of twelve to see a brand spanking new movie on a very busy day. What are you fucking stupid?! Then they act like I should do something to reimburse them. Go online, purchase tickets, don't miss the movie. It's that simple! Especially when they know it's going to be a popular movie! Then, when we tell them there are only a few seats left and most are near the front they say "Oh no, it's okay." So they buy tickets, go in, come out bitching about how they can't find any seats. I TOLD YOU! You're the fucktard who didn't want to wait for the next showing!

Funny thing, I can't figure out how I stay as calm as I do while at work. In my head I'm imagining slamming their face into the counter yet all I really do is just.... smile.

I'm ranting... my bad.

EVERYTHING you've said. I utterly agree.

Only I deal with drunken idiots who have yet to figure out that they can NOT rent a room at a decent hotel without a credit card. NO...we don't accept cash only...you MUST have a Card on file in case you decide to smoke in the room...or blow it the hell up...

*shudders*

Like you, I smile, speak softly and imagine ramming them, face first into my counter top...

repeatedly...until their heads explode.

:eek:

This could take some time.

*nods*

EVERYTHING you've said. I utterly agree.

Only I deal with drunken idiots who have yet to figure out that they can NOT rent a room at a decent hotel without a credit card. NO...we don't accept cash only...you MUST have a Card on file in case you decide to smoke in the room...or blow it the hell up...

*shudders*

Like you, I smile, speak softly and imagine ramming them, face first into my counter top...

repeatedly...until their heads explode.

Don't you need a credit card for even cheap hotels now a days?

*sighs* I think I've only blown up on two guest who were pissing me off, but both times I was technically in the right to do so. They were refusing to leave, so I got rude.

Wouldn't it be so nice to just strangle them and get away with it? Fuck being nice!

I'm ranting... my bad.

Heh. True, I guess I should put some effort into that.

When I worked retail during the holidays, I just tried to make people laugh. And if they were jackasses, than I just made myself laugh and let them feel dumb because they didn't. But nine times out of ten, I was able to get at least a little something from them, and it helped things be a little less frantic.

And, it helped me not think about painting the store with their blood.

I miss being able to shop there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back