How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.. I so love you for this.

Umm..This is punishment not.. let's get Dr. J hot and bothered. Well, maybe it's that... but still!

seconded... *facepalm* dammit minx.

For what offense am I being punished, mother?

Asked in the tone that best recollects his Catholic school years.

Awful..I've been awake all night with heartburn and nothing's working. * curses ginger in stirfry*.

Wishing my job meant less to me! GAH! Hot young drunk girls want to go skinny dipping in the pool, and said they'd let me jump in with them if I unlocked it! GAH!!! GOD DAMN YOU CAMERAS!!! If I unlocked the pool and went in with them, I'd get fired, because it's after hours and the cameras would catch it all. BUT DAMN! HOT YOUNG DRUNK GIRLS!!! They kept going "Please Jeff? Pleeeeeeease? You can come with us! Pleeeeeaaase?" and gave me cute girly eyes. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing my job meant less to me! GAH! Hot young drunk girls want to go skinny dipping in the pool, and said they'd let me jump in with them if I unlocked it! GAH!!! GOD DAMN YOU CAMERAS!!! If I unlocked the pool and went in with them, I'd get fired, because it's after hours and the cameras would catch it all. BUT DAMN! HOT YOUNG DRUNK GIRLS!!! They kept going "Please Jeff? Pleeeeeeease? You can come with us! Pleeeeeaaase?" and gave me cute girly eyes. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROLFLMFAO

I've gotten several guys fired that way...but they all said it was totally worth it ;) heh..mostly cause they were my mates and they knew it was a no loss situation

I'm not the kind of guy to have sex with random strangers (I'm actually a virgin), but these girls were HOT. I was right on the verge of giving in. But for reasons stated earlier in this thread, I CANNOT lose this job.

*Giggles* Poor Jeff...I can hardly remember what not fucking it like...ummm...someone help me out here?

I am feeling very angry.

Not at anyone here- (no worries ^-^ you guys are all awesome).
(and it's not CT either. Just a irl guy friend who is inconsiderate at times).

....., annoyed cause my happy space got kicked and has gone into hiding. And I want it back!

After the post I just wrote, I feel ready to fuck anything that moves. I hope that my hands will suffice.

doing great!! I'm watching Naked Gun 2 1/2

what a great way to start the day!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back