Hotwife scenario’s we’ve not tried yet as a story

AlmostDeviant

More than a handful
We’ve been swinging for years with lots of experience and stories to tell. We would love to find a writer to share our filthiest fantasies to be written. Happy to share exactly what we like and want to read. What we talk about is very slutty and pushes what we’ve done so far.

Any help, direction or questions very much appreciated

We’ve been swinging for years with lots of experience and stories to tell. We would love to find a writer to share our filthiest fantasies to be written. Happy to share exactly what we like and want to read. What we talk about is very slutty and pushes what we’ve done so far.

Any help, direction or questions very much appreciated
I would love to hear and write your story and have my wife also help write the story. We are also a committed couple who have down a lot of nasty sexy thing over the years. Our big thing is having my wife gangbang by me and my close friends no strangers. I have attached a couple of pictures that I have taken and yes she can suck two cocks at the same time while getting fucked in her ass. Over the years she has been fucked in her ass over hundred time by me and my friends.

Attachments

• Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Two cocks in her mouth.jpg
    Two cocks in her mouth.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Cum on her Ass.jpg
    Cum on her Ass.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 10
I would love to hear and write your story and have my wife also help write the story. We are also a committed couple who have down a lot of nasty sexy thing over the years. Our big thing is having my wife gangbang by me and my close friends no strangers. I have attached a couple of pictures that I have taken and yes she can suck two cocks at the same time while getting fucked in her ass. Over the years she has been fucked in her ass over hundred time by me and my friends.
are these photos used with permission?

are these photos used with permission?
Let me ask her right now she is sucking my cock under my desk and she nodded yes with my cock in her mouth. Do I ask her permission when I want her to strip naked in front of me and my friends NO. Do I ask her permission to perform a sex act on me or one of my friends again NO. You have to understand that most women are pre programed to be submissive when it comes to sex. NOTE I said most women not all women. You have to understand women they talk with their eyes, the way they look at you. Next it's the way that they talk with you. They communicate as women not like men. When a co worker comes into my office and bends over for me to sign some papers. Do I sign them right away NO after about a minute I will stand up and stand behind her I will pull up her dress and then pull down her panties and rub my cock against her pussy and I will tell her that I think about her all the time. I tell her that I want her to come first. I slowly slide my cock into her pussy and can tell when she wants me to go faster or slow down. Once she has had an orgasm I then come. I then reach for her panties and in front of her I put her panties into my jockey shorts and tell her that she can pick them up after work. My friend if you watch women carefully you will find out that you don't need to ask for their permission.

Lay off the Red Pill dude.

The question was if the woman in the pictures gave her consent to have them posted online.

Back