Hotel Streaking and Flashing

Years ago, my ex and I had a second floor balcony room over a beach in Mexico. We had sex on the balcony a number of times, day and night. We had sex there more than In the bed… lol loved watching people who would see us and watch! Such a turn on!

Hotels just have that affect on me. I leave the curtains open and masturbate openly more often than at home. Masturbating in the hot tub while watching bikini's in the pool while wondering if anyone is watching the camera.

Hotel streaking and other activities have always been fun for us. We have done the nude ice machine walk, flashing room service and food delivery guys, sex in front of window and on balconies, and the list goes on. I know we have been watched having fun on balconies several times and she had huge orgasm's knowing we were being watched.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/stzwat1epqgsr822s3m6m/och.jpg?rlkey=zw9m79e69teqboqkd8pvfgfvo&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yjrm...0271.JPG?rlkey=vae5r6bij480xm67df4vgog2b&dl=0

Hotel streaking and other activities have always been fun for us. We have done the nude ice machine walk, flashing room service and food delivery guys, sex in front of window and on balconies, and the list goes on. I know we have been watched having fun on balconies several times and she had huge orgasm's knowing we were being watched.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/stzwat1epqgsr822s3m6m/och.jpg?rlkey=zw9m79e69teqboqkd8pvfgfvo&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yjrm...0271.JPG?rlkey=vae5r6bij480xm67df4vgog2b&dl=0
Beautiful pictures and interesting story

On many occasions over the years I have travelled, sometimes out of state to call on clients and if the timing is right I may stay overnight to visit places of interest in that area. I have an expense account so I usually try to stay at motels in the area. A handful of such clients I have admittedly entertained in said motels. Good business practice keeping them happy!! lol
I do recall on 3 or 4 such trips having a bit too much to drink or smoke that I wandered down to the ice machine, bare ass naked to get ice! Hey, it was late so would see me?
Well twice someone did. Once a man coming back to his room who was quite entertained at my naked appearance and made a few lewd comments. Probably too much to drink himself. I shook my boobs at him and went back to my room.
The other time a couple stepped out of the elevator right at the same time I came up to the ice machine. Well the lady gave me quite an ass ripping about my behavior but her man just eyed me up and down without a word!! lol I said, "fuck you bitch" and went about getting my ice!!

Last edited:
Yesterday I was checking out amateur pics and letting things just kinda take me where they will…while looking at amateur pics I came across a subcategory of pics encompassing hotel streaking and flashing. This appeals to my sense of adventure. At a destination hotel customers are pretty much anonymous. They could be there on holiday or business. I’m curious about how much random erotic behavior is a thing at hotels. While I’m always keen to see a sexy pic I’d like more to hear stories and thoughts from Litsters. Have you been naughty at a hotel in a public space? Have you met or picked up a random person at a hotel? Have you worked at a hotel.??? What do hotel employees see or experience? I see great potential for fun! Let’s talk and share!
View attachment 2260949
A while back I wrote a story based on having spent a lot of time staying in cheap hotels for work. Total fiction, but you might like it. Not my best story, but check it out. ‘Sleazebag motel’

Staying i hotels is a big turn on for me and I do it often for work. I pleasure myself several times with the curtains open and don't wear clothing in the room. But as far as walking the halls or common areas nude, no thanks for me as there are too many cameras and I don't need that kind of trouble.

On many occasions over the years I have travelled, sometimes out of state to call on clients and if the timing is right I may stay overnight to visit places of interest in that area. I have an expense account so I usually try to stay at motels in the area. A handful of such clients I have admittedly entertained in said motels. Good business practice keeping them happy!! lol
I do recall on 3 or 4 such trips having a bit too much to drink or smoke that I wandered down to the ice machine, bare ass naked to get ice! Hey, it was late so would see me?
Well twice someone did. Once a man coming back to his room who was quite entertained at my naked appearance and made a few lewd comments. Probably too much to drink himself. I shook my boobs at him and went back to my room.
The other time a couple stepped out of the elevator right at the same time I came up to the ice machine. Well the lady gave me quite an ass ripping about my behavior but her man just eyed me up and down without a word!! lol I said, "fuck you bitch" and went about getting my ice!!
Awesome! Lol

my lady and I listened to a couple in the next room going at it(banging headboards and the like). The next morning we were heading down to the free breakfast when that couple came out of the room. She was at least 20 years older than he. (30s vs 50s)We got on the elevator and I said, softly---but not TOO softly that we enjoyed their passion the night before. He blushed but she broke into a wild giggle. Nothing else happened but I suggested we'd love to hear them after breakfast. He shook his head no but she grinned and said that we both could open our sliding doors to the little porch outside our rooms. So both couples went at it on the edge of our beds next to the sliding doors. The other woman was VERY vocal!

R.af84d0488e6e6e87291e3ae56b3dfe2b
And the elevator door opens as she fills her ice bucket. A middle aged couple step out of the elevator. She at first tries to cover herself, but after a moment I step forward and grab a couple of the ice and push them against her pussy. Her guy, taking the pics, laughs and says that she needs a matching red cheek to her right cheek

Love a good hotel stay if just for fun or a naughty adventure and had one or two tales to go along with them.

Early one is we (my friends and I) used to throw parties at a local hotel and it was always a fun bet to order food but then answer the door in a state of undress.

This one is more recent but on a work trip one night a few of us went out after dinner and had some drinks before coming back to the hotel. The pool was open all night so a few of us decided just to strip down to our undies and go swimming which was followed by us walking through the hotel in wet undies back to our rooms.

My wife and I have been nude on hotel balconies and inside with the curtains open. I tried to get her to walk down to the ice machine nude, but she only would do it in her nightie. Nobody saw her.

My wife and I have been nude on hotel balconies and inside with the curtains open. I tried to get her to walk down to the ice machine nude, but she only would do it in her nightie. Nobody saw her.
Would love to be outside by the window

my lady and I listened to a couple in the next room going at it(banging headboards and the like). The next morning we were heading down to the free breakfast when that couple came out of the room. She was at least 20 years older than he. (30s vs 50s)We got on the elevator and I said, softly---but not TOO softly that we enjoyed their passion the night before. He blushed but she broke into a wild giggle. Nothing else happened but I suggested we'd love to hear them after breakfast. He shook his head no but she grinned and said that we both could open our sliding doors to the little porch outside our rooms. So both couples went at it on the edge of our beds next to the sliding doors. The other woman was VERY vocal!
That is hot Af…we are going back in 2025…with several other couples….not sure if anything will “happen” with them..but I will certainly not pass up the opportunity if it does

Back