Flashing SPH (Experiences,Stories and Ideas)

Zabdawd

Virgin
I have an SPH kink and my wife loves it too. My dick is about 3 inches hard and when soft shrivells to less than an inch with a tiny head sticking out, with tiny balls. She likes to humiliate me and be more dominating. But usually this is behind close doors and the outside we keep it as typical muslim husband and wife relationship where the man is considered the man of the house.

However, recently she said she felt we needed to express SPH kink more outwardly by flashing to spice things up and I liked this idea too.
She came up with this idea to flash our neighbour's daughter who's about 19 or 20,she was a hijabi but one of those liberal Muslim girl on instagram type. My wife invited her over for dinner which was the perfecting timing since her family had to go visit her sick grandma which she couldnt go cuz of exams. The plan was to tell them the kitchen sink doesn't work and due to some plumbing issue to use the one in the washroom in our bedroom. Now the bathroom is on thr immediate right as you enter into the bedroom which has a Cheval mirror (one of those full length mirrors). So practically if the room door is open and the bathroom door is half open it's more than enough too see a person nude if they are standing infront of the mirror, right from thr room entrance. Plan was for me to pretend I was shaving infront of thr mirror while she got a glimpse of my tiny shrivelled microdick and get her reaction.

She came over that night for dinner and my wife let her in and they spoke for about 15 mins before my wife directed her to go wash her hands in the room. I quickly readied my position and began shaving and the thought of her seeing my lack of manhood and my tiny baby dick and balls made my dick shrink. I sensed a silhouette at the entrance and proceeded to pretend shaving. My wife was pretending to set the food but she told she'll looking at her from a distance to see her reaction. I occasionally took peeks at her slowly trying not to make eye contact. At first she had a nervous face but I got glimpses of her looking at my tiny dick and she had broken into a smile. She was standing there smiling from the corner of her mouth looking at my microdick and tiny balls. This kind of turned me on. I then pretend to rub my tiny balls and then while pretending to come my hair with my left hand just stretching my micro dick with two fingers. I got glimpses of her trying trying to cover a smile/laugh with her hand. My dick was stretched which basically still semi erect under 2.5 inches. I then proceeded to go next to the sink open the tap reach down and take my wife's 8 inch strapon and wash it. I got a glimpse of her eyes widen in shock. The idea of her knowing I have tiny baby dick and not a real man just pretending to act masculine in the community and has to use a strapon on satisfy my wife turned me on due to the humiliation. I then proceeded to wrap my towel and then put on my t-shirt and walk out and then decide to acknowledge her presence by greeting say salams (muslim greeting) she has a funny smile on her face when replying and told her I didn't realise she was thwre and sorry for the delay she can go wash her hands.

The rest of the dinner went as usual but occasionally when my wife commanded me to do things like wash smt or pick smt I immediately do it. The thought of her knowing I'm not real man just try to come out as masculine in the community or infornt of her is an act while I'm built like a tiny mouse snd need a strapon to please my wife and feel like a man turned me on. My wife got turned on by her knowing I have less than one inch baby dick and she commands me made her really turned on.

We had our usual dinner and then spoke or abit and then she thanked as and left. That night my wife gave me some good SPH while i Jerked off.

Depends on what turns you on, I guess. If you like your partner to “wear the trousers”, you could ask her to dress you up as a girl and use women’s changing rooms but you might need a wig and to try it when you’re away on holiday first
Or maybe find a naturist resort or beach where you can be seen naked

ANY ideas on wwhom we can flash next and how we can do it ?
wife likes it every time when family comes over with all the youngcousins&nephews etc and she always make me wear seethrough lace tongs under miniskirt so everytime i cross or spread my legs or need help with something they stand in a row to look and see my SP or clitty

Attachments

• Teasing spreading legs.jpg
    Teasing spreading legs.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 67
  • CLIT.jpg
    CLIT.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 64
wife likes it every time when family comes over with all the youngcousins&nephews etc and she always make me wear seethrough lace tongs under miniskirt so everytime i cross or spread my legs or need help with something they stand in a row to look and see my SP or clitty
Cute clitty pic. Pleased to see I am not alone with a tiny dicklet. :) I learnt that there is a word for it - rantillion - which is when you soft cock doesn't hang below your balls. I don't know the word for when my hard cock still doesn't hang below my balls - though my ex said it was sad.

Gotta be honest: As much as I am into SPH, involving non-consenting people is not okay. Nobody, no woman wants to see your penis. Using other people for your sexual thrills without their consent is, in my opinion, a very selfish thing to do. You have no idea (in advance) of the possible impact on them or how traumatizing they might find the experience. There is a good reason there are laws prohibiting it. Do you need to get busted (and have your name in the newspaper) to stop— now that would be humiliating! Just my opinion!

I’m not a violent guy, but if you flashed my wife, daughter, or someone I cared about, I’d kick your ass!

Last edited:
My wife knows I am extra tiny after a shower. She has taken the towels out of our bathroom and the sent guests with towels to see me. Those guests were wives of couples we were swapping with. She felt the wives had a right to know how pathetic my thing really was. I enjoyed the touch the usual offered and the sweet kisses they gave me

Really? This is a site for jerking off. Grow up.
Wow! You jerk off to the thought of a dude committing the crime of exposing himself to women? And you are telling me to grow up? You think I give a hoot about your judgement given that standard?

Back