Hot Sexy Affair

I was dating a girl many years ago. Her best friends older sister worked with me. We got tasked to riding to work together and one day sitting in traffic she flat out told me she wanted to suck my cock. I passed the first four times this happened then, well then I folded. She had a roller ball tongue percing just for this act. Ruined my relationship and my world.at the time. Saw her many years later at a park and just smiled to her.

i started to work with a lovely slightly older married woman several years ago
she was always smiling and funny to be with .. we got on really well , finding a similar view of life etc .. and would meet outside of work for coffee
the first time i invited her to my home for coffee after knowing her for 3 months she said ' i've finished my drink can we go to bed now ?'..she could keep going all night and could do things to me with her mouth that no else has done since ..,
we even had the chance for weekends away together
she and i were on/off for about three years until one of her friends realised she was having an affair .... thankfully she nor the friend ever said it was me
we've met up for coffee since but never had the time or opportunity to get back into bed together

Let's talk about those hot sexy affairs.... does your wife know? If yes - did she join after? Oh, the stories I could tell...
I did a few years ago. The other woman worked with me and would flirt quite a bit. One night her and I hooked up and ended up spending the night at her place. When I got home in the morning, the wife knew it immediately. I explained how she would flirt and it just ended up happening. The wife wasn’t mad, and she asked to watch the next time. I told my co-worker and she more than happily agreed. A few weeks later it happened, her and I were at her place, fucking like crazy while my wife sat in a chair watching us. It turned all 3 of us on to no end.

I did a few years ago. The other woman worked with me and would flirt quite a bit. One night her and I hooked up and ended up spending the night at her place. When I got home in the morning, the wife knew it immediately. I explained how she would flirt and it just ended up happening. The wife wasn’t mad, and she asked to watch the next time. I told my co-worker and she more than happily agreed. A few weeks later it happened, her and I were at her place, fucking like crazy while my wife sat in a chair watching us. It turned all 3 of us on to no end
Oh, to have a cuckquean for a wife

Back