Hot female doctor in extreme erotic horror story.

I think it's self-selective, one does more in places what they can't in others. I don't know how this "market" really is, but as it seems there little reason to not put on LitE what can go here, and then you start looking around where to put what doesn't fly here for one reason or another.

Just like here, the current restriction at SoL prohibits nudity. (as one said on their forum, "no showers until 14 yr!" although it's really just that you can't watch it nor join in). On the age debate, my ideal restrictions would be no penetrative sex until 16, while nudity/E/V be not limited. I may have a tale or two, or even just flashbacks in mind that put me in really uncomfortable company even if there no real sex, just some nudity, some petting, and no adults in sight.

I like your rationale. Very much like mine. Being European the aoc is 16, bit 18, although in some states in the US it is 16 too.

I like your rationale. Very much like mine. Being European the aoc is 16, bit 18, although in some states in the US it is 16 too.
Just a reminder that LIT's underage policy is NOT based on law, but on the personal preferences of the owner of the web's biggest erotic text site. Laurel's policies seem to work. She's still in business after a couple decades -- an eon in internet years.

On topic:

Just a stray thought, perhaps redundant at this point. Perhaps the supposedly beneficial research could be regenerative possibilities in humans, thus promising a range of new radical cures and expanded lifespan. The proposed regenerative mechanism is somehow linked with aggression and sexual activity, the human monstrosities need both, need sex to heel they wounds, but our idealistic female doctor is assured by the old creep that the ongoing monster mutations are necessary temporal research phase... not that any else is planned.

You are actually not that far off with your idea. That indeed has been the central theme I intended.

Since I proposed this idea some six years ago(can’t believe it’s been that long), I have written for selective individuals in private, some members here on Lit., three different versions of this story. I am the first to admit, I am far from a professional writer, not even a polished one. But with encouragement from some people here I struck out to see if indeed I could put down on paper what had been bouncing around in my head.

The current version is now well over two-hundred pages long, twenty-six chapters, spans a time frame of over one-hundred years, deals with many questions about humans with the best of intentions allowing this to cloud their judgement to the point they will do anything to achieve their goals. Extreme horror sex, the blurring of lines between beast and human sex, when does a human become more animal or just the opposite. A mother(the female scientist) trying to protect her underage daughter from the horrors that are all around them. A man, driven by ambition that turns into obsession that turns into fanaticism that turns into killing for sexual pleasures.

I can say I’ve enjoyed the process of trying to think like one individual who sees only the ends to justify his madness and another individual that will do anything( think sexual encounters with creatures coming from your worst nightmares) to save the life of her child.

The current version is now well over two-hundred pages long, twenty-six chapters, spans a time frame of over one-hundred years...
200 LIT pages would be 750k words with ~30k word chapters. You're up in Tolkien territory there. If it's a bit shorter, try submitting it.

Back