Homosexuality

I've enjoyed the company of gay people more often than not. I can't say I agree with their politics or some of the things certain members of the gay community do, but I can guarantee you one damn thing. If I ever catch any member of that Phelps cult disrespecting a gay funeral, I will take great pleasure in doing my very best in fucking up as many as I can. It's the damn principle of the thang.

And the argument that homosexuality is just wrong, the same way that stealing or murder are just wrong, with or without a religious context, is absurd at best. Stealing and murder are crimes against an innocent victim, whereas homosexuality is behavior between consenting individuals. Talk about apples and oranges. So is there something more than, "I can't tell you why it's wrong I just know it is"?

It it your contention that any behavior between consenting adults should always be "legal?"

I've enjoyed the company of gay people more often than not. I can't say I agree with their politics or some of the things certain members of the gay community do, but I can guarantee you one damn thing. If I ever catch any member of that Phelps cult disrespecting a gay funeral, I will take great pleasure in doing my very best in fucking up as many as I can. It's the damn principle of the thang.

Then you will go to jail and experience "fucking up" another way.

Then you will go to jail and experience "fucking up" another way.

Nah. If I ever go to jail I'll be on death row for more than likely killing a bunch of Liberals. My last meal will consist of 50 bacon wrapped jalapeno and crab meat stuffed shrimp. And a beer.

Nah. If I ever go to jail I'll be on death row for more than likely killing a bunch of Liberals. My last meal will consist of 50 bacon wrapped jalapeno and crab meat stuffed shrimp. And a beer.

I hope it's a keg of your favorite to wash all that down.

God I love when you bounce back in with such. :cool:

And if you don't get the death penalty, you have many meals resembling buns stuffed with sausage.

And if you don't get the death penalty, you have many meals resembling buns stuffed with sausage.

Hmmm, now this piques my interest.

Many meals resembling buns stuffed with sausage.

Where on earth was your mind with this tidbit?

What this Homosexuality thread needs more of is...

GAYER THAN GAY THOUGHTS!

WhoooT!

Don't test me or else I'll post my watermelon gif.

Two guys, two insertions and one watermelon.

Thing is, the watermelon is totally bi.

Hmmm, now this piques my interest.

Many meals resembling buns stuffed with sausage.

Where on earth was your mind with this tidbit?

Prison rape. His buns stuffed with another con's sausage. That's his meal.

No see I won't go to prison unless it's because I killed a bunch of morons such as yourself. I'm not going to prison for some petty bullshit.

Remember the golden rule amongst cons: "no ass is safe from rape. even asses on death row."

Back