Homemade cock and ball torture

Cbt toys are kinda expensive. Does anyone have any ideas for DIY or homemade cbt toys? I thank you for your help.

A woman's elastic hairband with some fabric around it. Stretch and loop it as tight as you want it wherever you want it.

Fishing line wrapped around and tied tightly around the cock

A syringe of Tobasco sauce shot up the cock

Nail glue the opening closed, seal in dripping candle wax

Beating with a wet wooden spoon

Balls as pin cushion

Take a Q Tip with icy hot muscle relaxant gel and shove down hole and twirl around

These are just a few things you can do with everyday items around the house. Hurts so good, eh boys? *Grins*

Plastic salad tongs, hair ties, hair clips, hair crimper (not plugged in!:eek:), shower curtain rings, electric toothbrush, etc. All depends what room you're in when she's in the mood. When she goes to get the burger press run!!!:)

I've been threatened with the pins in the balls ordeal several times, but so far she hasn't made good on the threat. She does enough to them already to keep her, and me, satisfied.

Fishing line??? Hmm.

There's a tonne of things you can use as cock rings, etc - just make sure that anything you put on can be removed even if there is... swelling.

Simple Toys

I've always managed well with rubber bands, shoelaces, ice cubes, Deep Heat and wooden spoons.

Not to say more extreme measures haven't been engaged, but really you can cover the basics without much expense.

I guess this might help out to know what I already have. There will be two lists . Purchased and homemade

Purchased list:
Flogger
Ball stretcher
Parachute ball stretcher
Cock rings
Penis pump

Homemade:
Quick vise for ball crushing
Knitting needles for urethral play
Ace bandage for penis and ball mummification
Shoe laces
Tracing wheel
Baby dropper

Thank you everyone for helping build my toy bag.

My wife was nice enough to remind me of two of her favorites over the weekend. A hair dryer and a bowl of ice water, and the hand held shower massage set on "stream" and "pulse". She loves the way they bounce around while she "shoots" them. :rolleyes:

My wife was nice enough to remind me of two of her favorites over the weekend. A hair dryer and a bowl of ice water, and the hand held shower massage set on "stream" and "pulse". She loves the way they bounce around while she "shoots" them. :rolleyes:

Forgive me, would likely be fatal, but when I read that, I envisioned the cock in the bowl of ice water, and then dropping the turned on blow dryer into said bowl. I can be devilish.........Electrocution via the cock.

Not quite electrocution, but after getting them good and hot and hanging low a dip in the ice water is quite shocking :devil:

Ahhh. That seems a lot more safe and sane while at the same time wickedly and painfully delightful.

Yes it is wicked, painful and unbelievably delightful:D. The most I have taken is three "cycles". All I can say to describe it is "wow!!!!!".

Fishing line wrapped around and tied tightly around the cock

A syringe of Tobasco sauce shot up the cock

Nail glue the opening closed, seal in dripping candle wax

Beating with a wet wooden spoon

Balls as pin cushion

Take a Q Tip with icy hot muscle relaxant gel and shove down hole and twirl around

These are just a few things you can do with everyday items around the house. Hurts so good, eh boys? *Grins*
I can only assume some of these suggestions were meant to be tongue-in-cheek. I understand that some of these are meant to be painful but, gluing the opening closed is a bit much. Candle wax should be sufficient for that. And it's much easier to get off, when necessary. Yes, it would be necessary. Glue might require some kind of solvent to get off and that could really damage the sensitive tissue inside his cock.

Fishing line is very thin and if you tie it tight enough, it would be very difficult to get off. And, because it is so thin, there would be a lot of tension on a small area, possibly cutting off circulation. It could even cut through the skin. I'd suggest something thicker, like a shoe string or even small diameter rope. The same thing can be accomplished, and it would be a lot safer.

Tabasco sauce could also seriously irritate and even burn the tissue in the urethra (tube inside the cock). If you still want to do this, I'd suggest you only use it at the opening. Using a syringe to "shoot" it up into the urethra would be very painful, but it could also be very dangerous for the health of the recipient, too. Also, when a syringe was mentioned, I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't being injected into the skin. :eek:

Icy Hot would give the same result as Tabasco sauce. Too deep into the sensitive urethra could be dangerous. Right at the opening would really do a good job, though. If it were me, I'd suggest using the juice of ginger root instead. You'll get the same burn, without any tissue damage.

The pin cushion idea has already been addressed. All of these things could be dangerous. Use common sense when devising forms of torment and punishment. If they cause pain and burning, that could also be a sign of tissue damage.

Perhaps this is already assumed but I haven't seen this mentioned..

To me this is just another place where clothespins or another clamps can be particularly useful in various places.

Clothespins around here tend to be one of the more disliked things I could pull out of my bag... I like to play what Lucian would call "count the clothespins" where I attempt to put on as many as I can before he either safe words or I run out of space or skin. As of yet I haven't ran out of clothespins yet.

Most of the wooden and plastic ones can be found at most dollar/discount stores and they have different tensions and grips. When I loose a couple or they give out its not a big loss and they are easily explained to guests if they are found while visiting.

Also, chopsticks and some rubber bands also make some fun easy and potentially disposable toys as well. I always grab a couple when we get takeout to stash in the drawer. Of course they work equally as well on nipples too.

Ah, the simple and wonderful clothespin. Precisely controllable and perfectly at home on so many areas of the body. Although my wife is more of a "ball girl" than a "bag girl", she will at times see how many clothespins can be applied to the area as a warm up to activities to come. And of course I make use of them too in the obvious female regions:devil:

Hot fun with ice

I remember a guy who wrote about making what I can best describe as ice vaginas. He put a long, slender can about the thickness of his erection inside a larger can and filled the space between with water. Then he froze it solid. He ran some hot water inside the smaller can and outside the larger can to liberate them from the block of ice. The result was something he could slide his cock into. He wrote that alternating cold with warmth was a wonderful sensation.

I was intrigued enough to make a dildo of ice to try on myself. It didn't do much for me, though. I might try it again if I have a lover who wants the sensation of putting his dick into a cold vagina; I imagine that his cock would feel really warm to me right after I remove the ice. Now that's an intriguing plot bunny.

If anybody else has tried that, I'd like to know.

I remember a guy who wrote about making what I can best describe as ice vaginas. He put a long, slender can about the thickness of his erection inside a larger can and filled the space between with water. Then he froze it solid. He ran some hot water inside the smaller can and outside the larger can to liberate them from the block of ice. The result was something he could slide his cock into. He wrote that alternating cold with warmth was a wonderful sensation.

I was intrigued enough to make a dildo of ice to try on myself. It didn't do much for me, though. I might try it again if I have a lover who wants the sensation of putting his dick into a cold vagina; I imagine that his cock would feel really warm to me right after I remove the ice. Now that's an intriguing plot bunny.

If anybody else has tried that, I'd like to know.
The ice dildo thing has been talked about and done here, too. There is a thread somewhere here, if you can find it. I tried. Usually my search skills are good, but not this time. :mad:

And the reverse of the ice dildo would only be a matter of time, but I hadn't heard of it until now. It seems to take a little more skill to create one of them.

Oh, maybe we should check with FurryFury. She seems to be the temperature play expert here. Oh, FurryFury...

I've always managed well with rubber bands, shoelaces, ice cubes, Deep Heat and wooden spoons.

Not to say more extreme measures haven't been engaged, but really you can cover the basics without much expense.
You've piqued my interest at the mention of "extreme measures" ... :devil:

For me the clothespins have always been my favorite home made toy, even for self-cbt. For me the challenge is to put as many of them on my cock and balls as will fit on the available skin. Once there is no more skin available, I try to walk around with them, which is possible, but painful.

Another hoe made toy I sometimes use is.... I'm not even sure what it's called in English. It is a clothes-hanger especially designed for pants. They look like this:

l_05071542.jpg

I've found several ways to use them. One is by attaching it to the scrotum, above the balls, and than use the hook the lift objects. Depending on the rigidness of the material, you can get the cock in there too. Another (imho better) use is squatting, so that the dangly parts freely dangle, then put the hanger on your nuts, and then try to stand up and walk. Pro tip: don't stand up all at once. In many cases all I can do is crawl around on all four.

I wish the activity could be referred to as cock and ball "play" or even cock and ball "punishment". My wife in no way "tortures" (such an ugly word!) me. She does play with me and punish me causing me considerable discomfort and I enjoy when she does it to me because she enjoys doing it. And over the years she's gotten very, very good at it. :eek:

Back