hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
take us deep you little angel face slut......

*starts fondling your breasts, since no one seems to be doing that yet .... squeezing them in my hands, playing with the nipples*

FUCK; I'm about to blow where do you want it?/ On your ass, inyou or all over your back??????? You filthy little tart!!!!!!!!!

gagging on your cock sucking hard my tongue carressing you moaning against your cock

my nipples hard against your fingers my breasts heaving against you

mmmmm moves my mouth back up my back pleaseeeeeeeee...

moving back down sucking danno's hard cock

I"M CUMMING!!! Shooting most of load deep inside you,I shoot a lilttle on your ass, & on you back. Swatting your ass, I fall to the side & let Rowan & Danno continue their tag team. (Hey I'm older gimme a break!!)

*takes his hard cock, cups your heaving breasts around it and starts titty fucking you*

you have me on the verge.....ooooooohhhhh fuck here I cum!!!

i'm about to cum deep inside your throat you little whore

I"M CUMMING!!! Shooting most of load deep inside you,I shoot a lilttle on your ass, & on you back. Swatting your ass, I fall to the side & let Rowan & Danno continue their tag team. (Hey I'm older gimme a break!!)

my breasts tight around your cock sliding between my cleavage

tossing you off harder stroking you from tip to base

bobbing my head my tongue carressing you moaning against your cock wanting your cum to flood my mouth

my thighs tremble a little feeling you squirt into my pussy.... and warm sticky cum up my back

moaning at the feel of your soft, full breasts surrounding my cock as I thrust, my precum making your cleavage nice and slick so I can thrust fast and hard, building it up, going to shoot my cum all over your perfect tits .... mmmmm, so close .....

Looks like y'all found a good way to spend the day!

Rubs cock, through his jeans...

moaning at the feel of your soft, full breasts surrounding my cock as I thrust, my precum making your cleavage nice and slick so I can thrust fast and hard, building it up, going to shoot my cum all over your perfect tits .... mmmmm, so close .....

Looks like y'all found a good way to spend the day!

Rubs cock, through his jeans...

rocking my body forward to slide aginst the cock between my tits the cock in my mouth slamming into my mouth balls slapping against my chin
looks over at studybuddy rubbing his bulge

sliding a hand behind me and spreading my ass cheeks offering my tight pussy hole to anyone who wants to use it

tossing you off harder stroking you from tip to base

bobbing my head my tongue carressing you moaning against your cock wanting your cum to flood my mouth

my thighs tremble a little feeling you squirt into my pussy.... and warm sticky cum up my back

you bad bad girl...fucking your face as hard as i can....feeling your body tremble with waves of orgasms

rocking my body forward to slide aginst the cock between my tits the cock in my mouth slamming into my mouth balls slapping against my chin

*moans loudly, takes his cock in his hand and starts shooting his warm cum all over your breasts and stomach, load after sticky load*

Pulling my cock out, rubbing the head between my thumb and forefinger. My other hand reaching down to toy with my balls as I watch you taking the cock in your mouth.

sliding a hand behind me and spreading my ass cheeks offering my tight pussy hole to anyone who wants to use it

*is young enough that he probably has the stamina to go a second round*

*before his throbbing cock can go soft, guides it into your waiting pussy, grabs you by the hips and starts thrusting*

you bad bad girl...fucking your face as hard as i can....feeling your body tremble with waves of orgasms

*moans loudly, takes his cock in his hand and starts shooting his warm cum all over your breasts and stomach, load after sticky load*

Pulling my cock out, rubbing the head between my thumb and forefinger. My other hand reaching down to toy with my balls as I watch you taking the cock in your mouth.

my hips bucking and spasming moaning against your cock sucking harder
mmm sticky cum covering my round breasts sticky cum over my nipples and cleavage.
watching you wank wnting your cum over my bdy

mmm sticky cum covering my round breasts sticky cum over my nipples and cleavage.

I lean in and lick your nipples:devil:

*is young enough that he probably has the stamina to go a second round*

*before his throbbing cock can go soft, guides it into your waiting pussy, grabs you by the hips and starts thrusting*
moans as you fill my pussy up tightening around you

Stroking slowly as you are filled. My thumb tracing over my balls. Stepping forward, reaching to your breasts--- tugging on your nipple sharply.

fuck...i can't resist that....kneeling behind you and licking your ass...getting it ready for my hard cock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back