hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet there are loads of disgruntled Parisians that would love to storm your Bastille. Ransack your Tuileries. March on your Versailles.

Jaysus. Coming up with bugger all for a saucy line about Marie Antoinette.

Looking good, as always!

Everytime I visit your thread I just wanna use and abuse you till the sun rises in the west and sets in the east! Be my slave!?

Bet there are loads of disgruntled Parisians that would love to storm your Bastille. Ransack your Tuileries. March on your Versailles.

Jaysus. Coming up with bugger all for a saucy line about Marie Antoinette.

Looking good, as always!

I think you should have mentioned her Petit Trianon. :D

jeeez

sometimes I think you guys are a tad too intelligent for me..i wish i could speak french

All you need to get by in France is to wave your hands around expressively and the latest version of The Complete Merde! by Genevieve. :D

*waves hand wildly* bleurgh bla bla *in french accent*

I would like to eat that,,,, you were talking about cake??? Sorry wrong thoughts in my head!!

you're a terrible man. I am a woman of stature I could never. I am shocked

will you doodle my naked lady.. ;)

*muah*

what naked lady

Me first!

you first for what

My god you are spectacular. I am definitely one that appreciates your beautiful curves. I've always had a thing for teasing red heads as well. Thanks for sharing so many sexy pictures. You are definitely yummy and I hope someone gets to enjoy that. Hope to see more. :)

halloween outfit minus scariness for halloween..marie antoinette

Ever consider a large mirror behind your photo shoots? :eek: It would afford us the pleasure of seeing either your face or behind when you take them. Would love the angles. :kiss::heart::devil:

*naked lady* what i call my shaved pussy..

i would love for you to doodle it..

;)

My god you are spectacular. I am definitely one that appreciates your beautiful curves. I've always had a thing for teasing red heads as well. Thanks for sharing so many sexy pictures. You are definitely yummy and I hope someone gets to enjoy that. Hope to see more. :)

glad you enjoy as much as i like doing them
:heart:French, my dear is mainly oral. Tight lips and a good swirl of the tongue. :heart::devil: I am sure you could catch on quick.:D:D

Ever consider a large mirror behind your photo shoots? :eek: It would afford us the pleasure of seeing either your face or behind when you take them. Would love the angles. :kiss::heart::devil:

haven't got a big mirror really just a massive fasncy painting :p
See I knew you could do it. It would be my pleasure. :D

:p

*naked lady* what i call my shaved pussy..

i would love for you to doodle it..

;)

ohhh....riiight... i have always wanted to draw on people..i've drawn on arms why not the rest of them..hmmm need to find a willing victim

you first for what

I wanna doodle your naked lady with my tounge![/QUOTE]

hahah don't call it that it's weirding me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back