hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if I'll keep this one up but it was requested

Yes, There are elements of this picture that perhaps are not flattering...

You have certainly taking pictures the display your curves to better advantage.

That said, personally I find this picture tremendously appealing. It's that you have the confidence to take it and the courage to post it. Sex at least when it's done right sometimes involves awkwardness that isn't always flattering.

My bride starved herself down to 107 pounds because she wanted the weigh less than the groom. Being the supportive fiance that I was I bulked up to a whopping 120.

She was confident and a lights on kind of girl in the bedroom at that weight...

Kinky lingerie, video tape and mirrors were all on the menu.

Whether from pregnancy or her chronic cycle of binge eating and starvation dieting, when she was at less than ideal weight she became more reclusive was more likely to avoid sex and definitely lights off... certain areas her body she preferred not to have touched if she didn't feel sexy there.

All in all - give me a girl who feels sexy no matter what.

If it's thoroughly awesome then? Suspect you'll do it fine. :)
Weird sounds interesting? Hopefully not bad at least.
Been quiet and mostly recovered from lurgy now so am happier now :)

ill put up a pic if it goes well or me looking like a fail next to a messy looking rubber vagina :p
just odd *shrugs* glad it's over
woopwoop

Im so glad you are going to do the cloning thing :)

hahah weirdo

yes, that is the one. from 1939. better reserve a nice block of time, it's a few minutes short of four hours...

seems to put me to sleep, drove my wife nuts. now when i go to bed i look at her and say, "frankly, my...." and out go the lights...

the only reason i know that qoute it was on a tim burton film and it was really cute...also chicks are weird ;)

I agree!!

heheh

I am sure you would concentrate on making sure that you did not fall. Part of the fun would be distracting you.

:O

Yes, There are elements of this picture that perhaps are not flattering...

You have certainly taking pictures the display your curves to better advantage.

That said, personally I find this picture tremendously appealing. It's that you have the confidence to take it and the courage to post it. Sex at least when it's done right sometimes involves awkwardness that isn't always flattering.

My bride starved herself down to 107 pounds because she wanted the weigh less than the groom. Being the supportive fiance that I was I bulked up to a whopping 120.

She was confident and a lights on kind of girl in the bedroom at that weight...

Kinky lingerie, video tape and mirrors were all on the menu.

Whether from pregnancy or her chronic cycle of binge eating and starvation dieting, when she was at less than ideal weight she became more reclusive was more likely to avoid sex and definitely lights off... certain areas her body she preferred not to have touched if she didn't feel sexy there.

All in all - give me a girl who feels sexy no matter what.

hehhe wow that was deep usually people don't go into tht much detail about their personal lives on here but thanks... get your wife feeling sexy then..say I say she's a bird (american translation a babe)

ill put up a pic if it goes well or me looking like a fail next to a messy looking rubber vagina :p
woopwoop

...also chicks are weird ;)

Cool :)
Fair enough I'll hope for a less odd one next weekend for you then
Imagining you saying woopwoop then, feels amusing :D

You don't have exclusivity on it though as nitty shows elsewhere currently...

Ex wife now...i helped and supported her getting down to 135 from 204...she looked and felt pretty good when i handed her over to the guy she was out drinking with while i was busy working night shifts... I was just using her as an example.

woopwoop

hahah weirdo

the only reason i know that qoute it was on a tim burton film and it was really cute...also chicks are weird ;)

heheh

:O

hehhe wow that was deep usually people don't go into tht much detail about their personal lives on here but thanks... get your wife feeling sexy then..say I say she's a bird (american translation a babe)

i'd watch that tim burton movie but i can't find it. it's called also chicks are weird? strange title...

What do you think it would not be fun to try balancing while someone works that tender clit and works a finger in and out?

Cool :)
Fair enough I'll hope for a less odd one next weekend for you then
Imagining you saying woopwoop then, feels amusing :D

You don't have exclusivity on it though as nitty shows elsewhere currently...

me too
funny thing is I do actually say that

mhmm

Ex wife now...i helped and supported her getting down to 135 from 204...she looked and felt pretty good when i handed her over to the guy she was out drinking with while i was busy working night shifts... I was just using her as an example.

aaah sorry to hear that. losing weight seems like effort...I am way too lazy for my own good sometimes.

i'd watch that tim burton movie but i can't find it. it's called also chicks are weird? strange title...

hehe no I was just saying chicks are weird...
tim burton-corpse bride

What do you think it would not be fun to try balancing while someone works that tender clit and works a finger in and out?

mmm it might

you look soo yummy! i hope you dont mind another girl admiring you.

hehe nope being bi means i get to be greedy

no pudge ... just a flexible sexy girl with lots of fun possibilities :D

hehe aww thanks lovely

Good morniing sexy one!
!!

afternoon

Thank you Thank you Thank you>>>> A feast for the tongue. Would love to eat till you screamed. Then eat some more.

is that an all you can eat pussy? yumm yummm!!!!! but i think id have to be shoving my hard cock down your throat at the same time my tounge thrusted into that sweet hole!

I would love to have you riding my cock...until a huge cream pie in that cute pussy of yours ;)

What I like about Miss Fanger is that she looks a little bit like my missus did 10 years ago when she was 20.

Hey Joanna, I have been quietly enjoying your pics from the background but wanted to say hi, thanks and keep them coming, opps I mesn cumming.

xxx

Thank you Thank you Thank you>>>> A feast for the tongue. Would love to eat till you screamed. Then eat some more.

pahahah that would be fun

is that an all you can eat pussy? yumm yummm!!!!! but i think id have to be shoving my hard cock down your throat at the same time my tounge thrusted into that sweet hole!

mmmm make me gag on your cock?

I would love to have you riding my cock...until a huge cream pie in that cute pussy of yours ;)

how naughty :p

What I like about Miss Fanger is that she looks a little bit like my missus did 10 years ago when she was 20.

ooh i look like I'm 20...could i get served in america yet? :p

Hope you are doing alright sexy sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm okay might be moving out on June/July :D eeeeeh

Hey Joanna, I have been quietly enjoying your pics from the background but wanted to say hi, thanks and keep them coming, opps I mesn cumming.

xxx

need to get some new pics up and show you how much fun I'll be having hehehe

Id love to just wrap my fingers in your hair and pull you mouth down onto my dick. I'd shove so deep you'd gag on it and my balls would be against your chin while you looked at me with a begging look as your eyes teared up.

Id love to just wrap my fingers in your hair and pull you mouth down onto my dick. I'd shove so deep you'd gag on it and my balls would be against your chin while you looked at me with a begging look as your eyes teared up.

mmm gonna get me horny when i have to behave..
going back to red soon i miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back