hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over my knee, young lady!

heheh i do like these stockings even though they got ripped :( must invest in more :D

Love the new piccies, particularly those saucy knicker-flashing shots.

You certainly must invest in more hosiery, though I imagine you look deliciously tarty in ripped stockings.

Suspenders were fantastic, can u put them with the corset for us? Those are my two faaaaaave things on a woman! :)

someone needs a good spanking and a tounge lashing

i always do dear ;)

Ms. F:

Still lovely!

aww thankyou lovely

Missfangbanger:
might be fun to see who goes first... I have the stamina of....an ox or something

Reply:
Stamina is okay, but I have been known to go up to 5 times a night ;)

wow sounds fun

Wow so very thankful for your photos.

:D

Love the new piccies, particularly those saucy knicker-flashing shots.

You certainly must invest in more hosiery, though I imagine you look deliciously tarty in ripped stockings.

oh i do look very slutty

Suspenders were fantastic, can u put them with the corset for us? Those are my two faaaaaave things on a woman! :)

heheh i shall do

awww thankyou

pentagram rope

friend helping me play with rope

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121122_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20121122_1.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 653
  • Snapshot_20121122.JPG
    Snapshot_20121122.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 614
Well I'm a Yorkshireman currently half way through a 12 hour nightshift in New England, and I'm so glad to have stumbled upon you baby! You are exactly what a woman ought to look like and the mind boggles at the things I could do with you, given the chance and a long winter's night!
Bravo!!

You are Hot, Hot, Hot. What a fantastic ass you have, and wonderful breast and gorgeous face and pretty eyes, and lovely long hair

I'd love to tie you up spread eagled on my bed and have my way with you, take many many photos as I go ;)

mmmm that would be so hot

Well I'm a Yorkshireman currently half way through a 12 hour nightshift in New England, and I'm so glad to have stumbled upon you baby! You are exactly what a woman ought to look like and the mind boggles at the things I could do with you, given the chance and a long winter's night!
Bravo!!

heheh well I'm glad you approve.

You are Hot, Hot, Hot. What a fantastic ass you have, and wonderful breast and gorgeous face and pretty eyes, and lovely long hair

you flatter me..

naughtyyy

hehe i know sometimes

I was once a boy scout i know all kinds of knots and rope tricks! so come play with me I'll be gentle, maybe.;)

please don't be...I won't break

Brillaint pics

You know, the quality of your pics is amazing, in my last post I complained about a sore cock. I'm getting better now!

Thanks to your efforts I had a great cum before I go to work- bless you for that. You should get a CBE (I'll let you work that one out!).

:rose:

Just spent some time going through the last 15 pages. You are one naughty kitten. I think that you need to be handcuffed to your bed with your ass in the air with your red panties exposed.

You know, the quality of your pics is amazing, in my last post I complained about a sore cock. I'm getting better now!

Thanks to your efforts I had a great cum before I go to work- bless you for that. You should get a CBE (I'll let you work that one out!).

:rose:

glad I'm helping :p
CBE....cunt being eaten? cumming blind exctacy....yeah i have no idea..

Just spent some time going through the last 15 pages. You are one naughty kitten. I think that you need to be handcuffed to your bed with your ass in the air with your red panties exposed.

i am spose to be getting some foxy ears soooo excited they are super cute and have little bells on them... i may be wearing them forever..

Pick me!! Pick me!!!

haha know much about ropes?

freakkyyy

what me? I am a tad weird

Ms. F:

Thanks for letting us watch!

my pleasure as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back