hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful! And sooo sexy!!

Personally I have on socks and a T-shirt. My socks are a bit less interesting than yours though. :D

Love the photos. This one is so so sexy and quite thought provoking.

heheh i do love my knee socks

Need to move your hands in that last pic ;)

heheh i was holding some things in

great pics as usual! A shame i dont live closer,i could give you something to do at 6:30 :)

hehe aww aren;t you a gentleman :p

Lovely! Very much the Victorian trollop!

heheh I would have beena success back then ;)

Love the new photos MFB!

yay glad you like

wow very hot

*smiles* thankyou lovely

Socks? There were socks in those pictures?
hhehehe tsk tsk

What did Shakespeare say? 'Tis a fair though to lie between maid's stripey socks.

heheh ooh i do love a bit of shakespeare ;)

You are brilliant!

heheh yay

Great photos of your gorgeous self, as usual. This photo sent me over the edge!

yay glad to keep you all edging :p

Another great set. Thank you !

:D

Great way to end the week

and begin the weekend

Mmmm, yum! Wish I were underneath you!

;)

if you were under me it would be an odd position

The last one is so hot. covering your cute pussy, what a tease!:)

hehe i had too :p

{sigh}...

You just keep out doing yourself!!!!

Would loved to have been helping you with the last two pics...

I think I'm kinda gonna reach a limit where i shall run out of ideas until i get another picture partner :p
ooh have a new shoot soon planned... kinda excited at my friends house thinking naughty secretary she has a big old desk may get her to take some pics for me

I think I'm kinda gonna reach a limit where i shall run out of ideas until i get another picture partner :p
ooh have a new shoot soon planned... kinda excited at my friends house thinking naughty secretary she has a big old desk may get her to take some pics for me

Splendid idea! Glasses, a pen to suck and don't forget your stockings!

Can't wait!!!

Small request...

Could you do a few wearing glasses? They just complete the secretary package.:D

Yes x 1000 times.

Or you could come to my office....

Naughty secretary? Great!

Hot for professor? Even greater ;)

Ideas for pics:

Foody ones, squirty cream in particular, chocolate eclairs... Anything messy
Cowgirl
School girl
More face/body paint
A series where you slather yourself in baby oil
You looking as sweet and innocent (in pink or something) and getting less innocent with each pic
Outside somewhere, field, woods etc
More DP pics
Writing some slutty words on your body in marker pen
Some nipple close ups or some clothes pegged nipples
Some upskirt shots in public, maybe in a public loo or under the table in a restaurant
See if you can find the worlds sexiest halloween costume?
A sexy santa series later in the year
A series of you in grey knickers showing just how wet you can.get (no other colour shows it like that does)
Anything crotchless
Swimsuit series
Or em a pussing shaving set of pics

heheh i do love my knee socks
He he, I noticed I was wearing ones that matched yours the other day, but they were much shorter and had thiner stripes. Oh, the things one thinks of when undressing for bed?

I'm behaving tonight being a good little girl.... at my friends getting a good night sleep and everything god im so good

Glad to hear it, but don't go getting too virtuous. :D

I used to have a secretary, she was a funny old bird. She used to surreptitiously slip into my office when I wasn't there and put the stuff I asked her to type up on the corner of my desk, so I wouldn't notice it and give her something else to do. Needless to say I got wise to that pretty quick. I couldn't understand why she would prefer to sit in her little office doing nothing all day, if she could get away with it. Wonder what she used to daydream about. Anyway enough of the reminiscing. :rolleyes:

I have a large old wooden desk in my study. It has plenty of room in the leg space for you to kneel between my legs and suck my cock while I do my paperwork and think about how I will tie you to the desk later and give you a thorough fucking,or maybe a spanking first if you haven't performed to my satisfaction under the desk................ Sorry, you'll have to excuse my fantasies about you. :eek::heart:

I love your idea of a set of secretary pics. Will you go for the posh secretary look? I think plenty of cleavage and thigh is required to be on show. Don't forget your notepad and pen for dick-tation. I assume that also that you can do shorthand jobs. :)

naked and just socks as you do

I think I got my wife a pair of socks like these.

attachment.php

hmmmm pics are needed...You free to chat sometime?

Can't resist a redhead. Perfect ass would go up in it if given the chance. Amazing pics love

I like how you "play well with others"...soliciting their help (if a but unaware) with your kinky exhibitionistic project here. Like The times when you've had your sister help with the make up with her not particularly knowing why you wanted to make up done.

Good evening Banger.

hey hope your nights going good

Splendid idea! Glasses, a pen to suck and don't forget your stockings!

yes sir i won't if I do you can give me a spanking

Can't wait!!!

Small request...

Could you do a few wearing glasses? They just complete the secretary package.:D

I will try find some glasses :)

Beautiful as usual sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you have a good weekend.

it was a really good weekend

Yes x 1000 times.

Or you could come to my office....

heheh :D ooh that might be fun but we might get in trouble being naked in the office

Don't be upset at me! Your pictures certainly made me....... you know. :)

heheh im not upset with you :p

Naughty secretary? Great!

Hot for professor? Even greater ;)

hmmm i'll bring a few outfits i don't wanna be to risque as im with my friend at the time

Ideas for pics:

Foody ones, squirty cream in particular, chocolate eclairs... Anything messy
Cowgirl
School girl
More face/body paint
A series where you slather yourself in baby oil
You looking as sweet and innocent (in pink or something) and getting less innocent with each pic
Outside somewhere, field, woods etc
More DP pics
Writing some slutty words on your body in marker pen
Some nipple close ups or some clothes pegged nipples
Some upskirt shots in public, maybe in a public loo or under the table in a restaurant
See if you can find the worlds sexiest halloween costume?
A sexy santa series later in the year
A series of you in grey knickers showing just how wet you can.get (no other colour shows it like that does)
Anything crotchless
Swimsuit series
Or em a pussing shaving set of pics

wow you really thought about this one okay i shall try get some of those done...maybe the swimsuit one.

He he, I noticed I was wearing ones that matched yours the other day, but they were much shorter and had thiner stripes. Oh, the things one thinks of when undressing for bed?

awww bless just trying to be as cool as me?

Glad to hear it, but don't go getting too virtuous. :D

I'll try not to

I used to have a secretary, she was a funny old bird. She used to surreptitiously slip into my office when I wasn't there and put the stuff I asked her to type up on the corner of my desk, so I wouldn't notice it and give her something else to do. Needless to say I got wise to that pretty quick. I couldn't understand why she would prefer to sit in her little office doing nothing all day, if she could get away with it. Wonder what she used to daydream about. Anyway enough of the reminiscing. :rolleyes:

hehe sounds fun i'd be messing about in the office i think it'd be awkward you walking in on me being dirty in the office.

I have a large old wooden desk in my study. It has plenty of room in the leg space for you to kneel between my legs and suck my cock while I do my paperwork and think about how I will tie you to the desk later and give you a thorough fucking,or maybe a spanking first if you haven't performed to my satisfaction under the desk................ Sorry, you'll have to excuse my fantasies about you. :eek::heart:

I love your idea of a set of secretary pics. Will you go for the posh secretary look? I think plenty of cleavage and thigh is required to be on show. Don't forget your notepad and pen for dick-tation. I assume that also that you can do shorthand jobs. :)

heheh why would you tell me all this when im just in knickers in bed already a little horny I shall try not to disapoint

I think I got my wife a pair of socks like these.

attachment.php

they are some damn good socks i prefer my rainbow ones i think

Can't resist a redhead. Perfect ass would go up in it if given the chance. Amazing pics love

I miss being red i need to go back i think maybe a bit brighter red

I like how you "play well with others"...soliciting their help (if a but unaware) with your kinky exhibitionistic project here. Like The times when you've had your sister help with the make up with her not particularly knowing why you wanted to make up done.

I can't do it all myself...I'm not that skilled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back