Hm, kinda want to expose myself right now...

testingdark

Experienced
Seriously...been pent up inside all day, working. Not gonna see the girl til the weekend.

I kinda want to open my shades and just jerk off right at the window. I kinda want to just put on a show for women...

Ever get that urge? ;)

Probably not, considering the neighborhood in which I live! :D

Plus, I don't wanna go to jail.

Plus, it might not be the women of the neighbourhood you put a show on for...might be the neighbour's dog or the kids next door! :D

I've been having a recurring dream where I'm in a bathroom with a female friend of mine (completely non-romantic, non-sexual) and she asks to see my equipment so I indulge her, then we kiss, and I wake up. :mad:

Probably not, considering the neighborhood in which I live! :D

Plus, I don't wanna go to jail.

Good plan. Creepy and arrested isn't sexy.

Have you thought about finding a safe place to act on your exhibitionist fantasies, like a sex-positive club or somewhere where exhibitionism is encouraged (or at least tolerated)?

Seriously...been pent up inside all day, working. Not gonna see the girl til the weekend.

I kinda want to open my shades and just jerk off right at the window. I kinda want to just put on a show for women...

Ever get that urge? ;)

Man, if you are in some states, you will be a sex offender if you were caught. For the rest of your life. Same as a rapist or child molester. Have to register where you live as a sex offender, it will be part of the public record. Ask yourself if that's worth it.

A few years ago, one of my husband's co-workers arrested a guy who was standing at the back door of his trailer waving his dick at passing vehicles. I live in a rural area, so this normally wouldn't have been a big deal, except the back of the trailer faced a somewhat-heavily-traveled four-lane US highway.

A few years ago, one of my husband's co-workers arrested a guy who was standing at the back door of his trailer waving his dick at passing vehicles. I live in a rural area, so this normally wouldn't have been a big deal, except the back of the trailer faced a somewhat-heavily-traveled four-lane US highway.
Did he get charged with being a threat to public safety as well as indecent exposure? :D

SweetErika said:
Did he get charged with being a threat to public safety as well as indecent exposure? :D
:D

I'm not sure if the guy moved or if he learned his lesson, but apparently he hasn't been caught flashing anyone from his back door again. Every time I drive past that trailer, I think of him.

BTW--love the av! :)

Ever get that urge? ;)
Always, all the time :) No need for window. All I need is woman/women enjoying my shameless show.

Last edited:
Back