His Partners Daughter (closed)

Billy had a busy day, he had a VP, two associates and three analysts working full time on the offering

He saw her walking around the office, and she never left his mind

That would have been true even if she hadn't shown up today, and he didn't feel deceived

Their eyes met at one point as she passed the board room where they were working and they watched each other until she was out of sight

All he wanted to know was why she hadn't told him, hadn't been honest?

He had not told her anything about him either they were just too turned on and drunk maybe to think or care. It was not lost on her that he seemed to avoid speaking to her. Strangely it hurt.

He finally had a break, his guys at work, he had no idea where her office was

He finally found it, and the door was open

He knocked anyway, Ember its Billy

Last edited:
Come in and please shut the door.

She motioned from her computer screen slowly tearing herself from her work once the system was registering the way she wanted it to. She looked up at him with a smile. She did love him.

He sat down, he was so confused

Ember, I just ended the weekend of my life, with a woman I am crazy about

You know where I work, why wouldn't you tell me who you were, didn't you trust me?

Was I wrong about us, the things we said, was it all just some sort of joke to you?

Why would it be a joke? And you didn't exactly tell me you were partner in the firm now did you? I wanted these people to get to meet me not the bosses daughter. I have never felt anything remotely like what I feel with you... but let me guess... oh you're the bosses daughter... I can't deal with that bye or have I just become the same dollar sign I spent my entire life being?

She was hurt by his words

Billy sat there, he heard the hurt in her voice, and that was the last thing he wanted, ever.

Ember, I love you, and I guess I do understand, but I want us to be honest with each other, no secrets. I don’t expect you to be perfect, I’m not.

Ironically though, I am not sure we should share our relationship with others here? What do you think?

She smiled and lifting a little remote she pressed the button and her office door locked.

No I don't think they would understand or approve and office blackmail can get nasty from what I have heard in this corporate world. However... I don't remember getting a proper kiss good morning?

Standing she winked at him.

He heard the door click, “Hey, I don’t have on of those and I am a Partner, who says there aren’t perks as the boss’ daughter?”

I actually did kiss you, but you were sound asleep

This time they kissed, like lovers, and no one was falling asleep

A little creation of mine actually. I work in security. Physical, cyber, etc.

She curled into the kiss pressing completely against him.

Billy smiled, at her little trick

It better be there to keep others out, I better be the only man you lock in here

Her body curled and melted into his, they were back, mmmm

They broke but she stayed in his arms, noses inches apart, staring into wanting eyes

Should we tell your father or even keep it secret from him...more importantly, tonight...my place or yours?

Oh I can see that conversation. You telling daddy you are sleeping with his only daughter.

She laughed and nibbled at his lips.

How do you see him reacting to that?

Billy laughed out loud

Well...

...I was thinking more along the lines that we were dating...but the point is well taken

Now as to that sleeping with part...

He didn’t finish, he was laughing, and just wanted to kiss her, feel her

She snuggled close and rested a hand on his chest.

Oh I am sure we can find a way to have fun wherever we want.

With that she kissed him tenderly

She had taken one of the rooms from the original historical building her father had built his building around. She had loved the rustic feel of it and keeping to that she had dark rich woods in her office and had taken full advantage of it having a split floor with one side the floor a couple of small steps higher. It gave her a conference area and nice French door style windows while her desk and "office proper"sat against one of the old brick walls carefully showing it's grand she without damage and she could have custom cabinets in for storage lighting and more.

tumblr_pey7paqWD41s8m4j4o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, Billy said, as he looked around her office

His was on the renovated side of the building, more modern, looking out over the park and lake, but this was her, classic, unique, and beautiful, He eyed the unique desk, patting it he turned to her

How strong do you think this is? Any chance it could withstand 300 pounds of ambitious activity activity?

Solid oak... I bet it could.

She took his hand and lead him to the upper level.

There is all of the furniture up here. Slide the chaise next to the couch and well... It could be a bed.

She pointed out the window over the lingering old historic buildings on the old mainstreet and the mountains further west beyond that.

Stunning sunsets to enjoy as well.

He smiled

Oh Ember, don’t you think it would be so wrong to have sex in the ...office?

How about I pick up some carryout, a bottle of red....and we meet here to enjoy the ...sunset?

Chinese or Italian?

She winked.

Italian. And yeah it probably would be a bad idea so guess no sex for us in this building any more.

Billy was kidding, but kissed her before leaving

At 6, he called a family owned business in little Italy, and at 6:45 picked up some of the best homemade pasta, italian sausages, and marinara in the city. A bottle of chianti and they were set

At 7:00 he was at her office door, it was locked, so he knocked

Delivery boy, I heard something about a chaise, a couch, and a sunset?

The soft click of the lock releasing allowed him entrance. She stood on the little step smiling. Her hair down as she watched him walk in.

Yes I believe I did but not to the delivery boy.

He laughed

Setting the bags of food and wine on the floor, he moved into her, his hands on her waist, tickling her nose with his

No, and I am not the normal boy, but I have a very good friend who said, “this one is worth delivering in person!”

Well now we will see.

She snuggled against him

Well go get the food and join me over here.

He felt her cuddle, and let himself enjoy her touch and smell

He then went and picked up the bags, he had purchased quite the feast, his very favorites

He poured the wine and put the plates together, pasta, sauce and...

Ember do you like Italian Sausage?

I've dated a couple of Italians if that's what you mean.

She winked and kissed him softly

Yes. She motioned to the table by the chaise

She turned his double meaning in a way that he did not enjoy

She could see him cringe

I guess I deserve that, but I do not ever want to think about you with anyone else but me...ever

Last edited:
Back