His Partners Daughter (closed)

Forever... the word felt like some dream but they both had said it and she knew they meant it and that was all that mattered.

Yeah...No one is weary yet.

Her hands caressing him as she moved to kiss him passionately.

He wasn't tired yet...and God knows the last thing he wanted to do was sleep

Her hand was still holding him and he was responding, craving her

As she leaned in to kiss him passoinately, his entire body hit the accelerator

God yes, Ember....mmmm, Yessss

Last edited:
Moving against him hands caressing him she moaned at his urgent words. Snuggling she kissed him again with even more hunger and passion.

Yesss

Every time was unique, every time passionate, every time just that much better

As she pressed into him, he gently rolled over on top, her legs spreading around him

Still holding him, she guided him to her opening, and he gently slid in, her body more than ready to receive him

He didn't say a word, he just nibbled her lip, then kissed her while gently starting to thrust, she knew exactly how much he loved being here

She pressed into his thrusts kissing and nibbling tenderly as she held him close.

Mmmm lover...

It was incredible how little he really knew about her, and yet he never had felt closer to any woman

He pushed into her, loving the feel of every thrust, every movement was just so good, so right

I never dreamed I could feel like this

He didn't wait to hear a response, he couldn't stop kissing her

She was too busy kissing him to really answer but she was certain she never felt this way before either but she loved it.

Love... You... So... Much baby

He had never considered love his entire life, and now in one day...

He rolled with her in the bed, staying inside her, and laugh, kissing and biting her as they frolicked

Oh I love you too...so...so...much

Somewhere between their calmer lovemaking and the out and out fuck fest in his office was happening now. It was wonderful... playful... tender and passionate and perfect. Her hips bucked inner muscles rippled as she kissed him.

I... could have... never... imagined... this... love

He felt her grip, release, and grip again

Tantalizing his cock, his body on fire with desire

But it was so much more than the physical, this was so much more

He slowed for a minure, long, slow and deep thrusts as they caught their breath, as he leaned in again for another deep perfect kiss

I have never felt better or felt more alive than I do inside of you

So wonderfully alive as one... yes.

She kissed him softly and held him close

They frolicked and played, nibbled and kissed, rolled and thrusted

Holding each other tightly, enjoying every minute as if it were their last

Soon they would need to sleep, but for now they just enjoyed every minute of this

Mmm, yess, yesss

They seemed to naturally fall into each type of sexual expression together with now being the playful. How could she have found anyone so perfect... it was amazing. Their bodies moving so perfectly and her soul thinking all of this was so right.

Yesss

She took him to heights he had never known. They were learning every inch of each other’s bodies and how to maximize the enjoyment...but it was so much more...the feelings and emotion were so raw, so real, and so foreign. They made love well into the night, never once taking a break or wanting one.

As much as I hate to, this has to be the last time...for tonight that is

She understood and loved just as much the idea of falling asleep in his arms. Tomorrow however would be arriving far too soon. Lost in one last romp she held him close as orgasm finally assaulted her system and she held him tight till her trembling had passed.

His body had been peaked for so long it almost hurt, but what a wonderful ache

Kissing her passionately, he was grinding in and out, and felt her start to tense, THANK GOD, he let his body go and fired and fired, his final release into he lover, the girl of his dreams, continuing to kiss her and thrust long after finishing, just finding it so hard to end their time together

Pulling her into his arms, he kissed the top of her head laying across his chest, "Thank you for the weekend of my life, letting me find the woman of my dreams..."

And for me to learn all this was possible.

She snuggled and kissed over his heart before letting her eyes closed drifting to sleep

He felt the kiss and had one of the best night's sleep he could remember

He woke up at 7, but needed to get home and change before work

She was still asleep on his chest, looking like an angel, 'who looks that good in the morning'

He slipped out of bed kissing her lightly on top of the head. They hadn't ever exchanged information, so he scribbed a note on the back of one of his cards

Ember, this has been incredible. I don't have you number, my cell is on my card, I better hear from you soon! Love, xoxo Billy

She awoke to him gone and her cellphone ringing.

Hello. Yes daddy I can start today instead of tomorrow. I will however get there when I get there with such short notice.

She laughed a little then hung up the phone and seeing the card quickly saved the number in her phone and collected up her things to go. Breakfast on the way home and a careful change into business attire .

rBVaSFrUJPyAWKUhAAHmq1UX_3k329.jpg

Then it was off to her first day of work in her father's firm. She had proven to him through her college career that cyber security and physical security were something he needed for a company his size so he turned the tables on her and gave her a department just like he had given her two older brothers their own regions of the country to expand the company in. The only daughter and youngest child did have it's perks.

Sebastian Wolfe was Danny's direct boss and his mentor, he had grown immensely close to the man and damned near killed himself to prove he was not only the brightest, but the hardest working

Older-Mens-Hairstyles-2012_48.jpg

Danny showed up in the office in a suit and tie, even though it was a Sunday, and no clients would be by

Mr. Wolfe was always formal and therefore so was Danny, part of the reason the older man almost thought of him like a third son, perhaps even a more likely future CEO

He was already there when Danny arrived, it was almost impossible to beat the man to the office

Hello Sir, how was your Saturday? Danny asked extended his hand in a warm greeting

Fine and your's Danny?...By the way, today is a big day for me, my daughter will be joining the firm today...I wanted to introduce you two at the party, but I couldn't track down either of you

Thank God he didn't come into my office, I can only imagine how he would have felt introducing his daughter to the sexual olympiad he would have walked into...thinking of Ember, he smiled and grabbed his team to get to work

Yes Miss Wolfe I believe I saw your father headed this way.. towards the conference hall for the meeting.

Turning the corner she smiled seeing her father.

See not too late. So let's go meet everyone

Mr. Wolfe walked in, but Billy was busy working with one of the young associates explaining some comps they needed to pull together

Mr. Wolfe was addressing the group, as she looked up

What? Ember?

She smiled...he didn't

I would like to introduce you to to my daughter Ember.

She will be heading up a new internal department for cyber and public security.

She nodded to them with a smile. Clearly capable of purely professional. However she did notice his lack of smile. After all the personal introductions were made her father walked her over to Billy.

And this my dear is my very best partner in the firm.

She smiled softly.

Nice to meet you

Bill looked at his boss and smiled, the pride was evident, and he didn't blame him...beautiful, smart, what father wouldn't beam

Then he looked at Ember, surprised and hurt, but he extended his hand

Nice to meet you Ember, congratulations on your new role, I am sure you will be a terrific addition

He smiled again at Sebastian, and then turned and left, headed back to his office, trying to understand what had just happened, how did this impact what he thought he had found this weekend

They had not really asked each other about work or anything and what little talking she did about her family there was no questions of last name or anything. She headed to her office and sighed. How would this affect them... Him... She still loved what happened and would hate to lose that.

Back