High society friends with benefits (CLOSED For wombat9966)

"Well tomorrow we can have to ourselves. She flies in tomorrow but is with her family then the next day she's ours." Callie said she had finished her salad but left a bit. She wasn't a massive eater and she took care of her body. She was looking forward to having some alone romantic time with Heath this week and also she was excited about playing with their drop in slut.

She knew Heath and her were going to have some. People started to clear out of the cafeteria it was getting closer to lesson time. Callie really be bothered with more lessons. "You better finish your food up or we are going to be late for Home Economics and we so don't want to miss learning about marriage and divorce in today's lesson." She said.

Heath almost laughed out loud as Callie told him the subject of today's lesson. As it was he choked on his next bite of lasagne and had to quickly grab a drink. He heard Callie laughing and vowed to get her back eventually, but he had to admit it was funny. When he was finally recovered he laughed along with her.
"Oh I will be getting you for that Callie, count on it", he warned her.

He quickly ate most of his lasagne but stopped when he felt full. He had learned over the years to stop and if needed have a snack later. Even though he worked out regularly he could quickly stack on the pounds if he ate too much. He took his plate over to the bin and cleaned it off. He may be rich but he did have manners. Just because he could didn't mean he had to leave his things for other people to clean up, Besides it only took him an extra five seconds. He grinned when he saw Callie following suit. She had been amazed the first time he had done it but slowly she had changed and now it was automatic with her as well.

They headed off to class to learn how to be good little Mummies and Daddies so they wouldn't break up. They prepared to be bored out of their minds.

Callie laughed at Heath choking. She knew he wasn't hurt so didn't mind laughing at all. "Oh I'm so scared the man with the cock is going to get me back." She said sarcastically. She smirked at him. She loved she could be herself with him. He knew all of her, the good and the bad. He accepted her for her.

Callie had thought him clearing up after himself was a bit weird and odd but after a while she just started doing it too. She had been brought having maids/nannys who did everything for her but she didn't mind doing it herself. Now it just came natural for her to do things for herself, though she still had maids to do the boring jobs.

They walked off to the lesson. "You know I'm dreading this class. I don't have much faith in marriage must married couples I know including my parents are just married for status and are to greedy to get divorced." She said.

They reached the class and people were already piling in. Everyone stepped to the side they could walk in. She walked to the back were they sat in pretty much most lessons. The arrogant Jock who hit on her earlier was in the lesson but had turned to look at them once out of fear.

Heath had the same sort of opinion about married life. His parents were together essentially because they ran their business together. His father slept around and his mother had two boyfriends, but they both knew about it and didn't care. They had grown tired of each other long ago but stayed together for his and the business's sake. They played the doting parents and he actually knew they both loved him, but they thought he didn't know about their extra lives. He had known for five years now and frankly although it had been a shock at first he was fine with it. It worked for them so who was he to judge.

He had seen a lot of his parents friends marriages break up because one or the other person cheated. Maybe his parents way wasn't so bad. They still got along pretty well, they loved him and the house was always pretty good to be in. The only thing was they had sex with other people with them both knowing about it. Heath thought if some of their friends had been more honest with each other they might still be married themselves.

He sat beside Callie and listened to the Teacher drone on about the joys of marriage. He almost laughed at some of them, and openly did when she talked about how wonderful it would be when two people shared everything in their lives together. Of course the teacher stopped the class and demanded to know who had laughed. He stood up casually and faced her.
"What do you find so funny Mr Tipton," she demanded.
"Well first off Miss Freeman, I find it highly amusing that a class on the joys of being married is being taught by a woman who is not. Secondly what you just talked about, two people sharing everything, tells me you also do not have many married friends. Oh sure Newlyweds might share things and maybe in the first year or so you will, but after that...No way. Married people don't share much of anything, which is why two things happen. One they live happily ever after or two they get divorced. God if they shared everything imagine the chaos, " he laughed. " Although it would probably would save a lot of marriages that would end in divorce."

Of course Miss Freeman didn't like his answer, especially the part about her being unfit to teach the class because she was unmarried. The fact that the other students had begun to question her on it might have had something to do with his trip to the principals office. He had just shrugged his shoulders at Callie as he picked his bag up. "Why do teachers ask questions if they don't want an honest answer. See you later. If not by next lesson catch you out the front at the end of school." He left and began his trek to his favorite chair in front of the principals office again.

Heath and Callie were sat together listening to the teacher droning on. Callie felt herself nearly falling asleep. She hated the subject of Marriage and Divorce. Marriage wasn't something she strongly believed in. Divorce was something she was taught was forbidden. She was unsure if she would be married in the future. Children was a maybe for her but marriage was something she was unsure about.

Heath nearly laughed out loud and the lesson was stopped by the teacher. She questioned what Heath found was funny. Callie cringed hearing what Heath had to say. She knew he was definitely in the shit. She sighed shaking her head in despair. She so wanted him to stop talking. He was really screwing himself.

He was told to the principals office again. She ran her hand through her hair sighing. "See you later, hope you don't get too in trouble." She said. She smiled fakely at him because she was worried about him. When he left everyone was staring at her. She gave them evil eyes and their stares stopped.

Once the lesson finished she decided to skip the last lesson and go shopping for the outfits she could wear when he was going to spend the night. She first choose some pieces for their nights alone http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/61/b7/97/61b79770dc2b3b961138045fef0edef1.jpg and http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/pict/191090251676_2.jpg. She also got an outfit for the day with Jennifer their pain slut and she choose http://m.annsummers.com/images/20STCRAS1022006_M.jpg.

She went back to school and it was the end of the school day. She stood outside the school with her bags to show Heath. She hoped he didn't get in too much trouble about Home Ed.

Heath had strolled into Principal Ohare's office and waved at Candy his secretary, before taking his usual seat and pulling out his new book to read. He always kept one in his bag lately as he seemed to be sitting outside here a lot. Candy had glanced up from her typing and just shaken her head at him before resuming her work. She knew Heath was a good kid and that despite the time he spent here he was in the top 1% of the students grade wise. It was probably because he was so smart he couldn't put up with some of the rubbish that some of the teachers spouted. His partner in crime Callie was the same except she had learned to hide it better although she was a semi regular here as well.

Candy finished the paragraph she had been working on and then buzzed the principal. "Sir, He's back. No I don't know why, but he is still very neat, so I suspect no fighting. Probably another disagreement with a teacher. Shall I send him in. Of course Sir and I will have your usual waiting for you afterwards."
She looked over and motioned Heath to the door. "Oh and Heath. Not so many big words today please. Just take it easy on the guy, he really isn't that bad."

Heath smiled and considered her words. Candy wasn't bad for someone working at the school. In fact he had a feeling he could get her into bed if he wanted to, but he would have to run that past Callie. Apart from that she was also a very nice lady as well and she certainly took care of Mr O pretty well but he knew nothing was going on there. "Fine for you I will Candy," he smiled and walked in.

He left just before the last bell rang and true to his word he had not upset the principal. In fact he had even made him see his point on a few things. Of course he had admitted a few things he had done had been out of line, and he had been happy to. He really should not have laughed in class or brought up Miss Freeman's marital status during class. However Mr O had agreed that maybe a mistake had been made assigning her to that class. They had actually spent the last hour of the day chatting and Heath found him fascinating. As he walked out he had given Candy the thumbs up and left to find Callie at the front gate. He wondered what she had been up to for the rest of the day.

Callie was stood waiting at the front gate tapping her foot. She saw loads of students walking bye. She saw them staring at her. Even though she was confident she hated being on her own and having lots of people looking at her. She liked having Heath by her side he was her sort of comfort blanket. He made her feel she could be completely herself.

Heath had a way of making her feel everything she did was perfectly fine. She was happy they were now together. He was the only person she could ever consider a relationship. Yes they weren't a typical couple but what they were worked for them. They would carry on with their sluts but not fuck anyone without the other one involved.

Callie played with a strand of her hair looking for Heath in the crowd of students. She saw him and sighed in relief. He walked to her. "Hi hope the headmaster didn't give you a hard time." She said giving him a peck on the lips. She stroked his chest softly.

"I skipped last lesson and went shopping for things to wear when you stay at mine, do you want to see or do you want it to be a surprise?" She said.

Heath grinned as he kissed Callie back. That was his girl, always thinking of him even when she went shopping. he was tempted to see what she had bought but he decided to wait. "How about we leave that as a surprise for now. You know how I like unwrapping presents," he grinned.

They walked over to the waiting line of luxury cars and he kissed her as her car rolled up. "I will see you at school tomorrow. Don't worry I will square things up with my folks and I will try to get the rest of the week at your place," he smiled at her. He watched as a predatory gleam came into her eyes and then she hopped into her car and was gone.

Heath waited for his own car and then got in and began his journey home.

Callie's car rolled up and Heath kissed her. "Okay see you tomorrow and you better at least get three days with me. You said at least three days so you better produce what you said." She said.

She kissed him passionately on the lips. "Bye don't get into too much trouble without me, okay?" She said. She smiled getting into her car. She drove off home. She put her shopping away then did some working out in her home gym. She then went for a shower and grabbed some food.

It was getting later so she decided to get in bed. She was in http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/00968/anna-Batista-LS_280_968782a.jpg. She got her phone and decided to text Heath. She was a bit horny and he couldn't be with her so sexting could work she thought.

She took a picture of herself and sent it to him with a text that said Missing you and your cock ;).

Heath got home to an empty apartment as usual. His parents normally arrived home around dinner time. He spent some time working out then practiced his martial arts for an hour or so before grabbing a Bath.

By the time he had finished that and had gotten ready for dinner, his parents had arrived home and joined him at the table. Once again their cook had outdone himself. The things the man could do with fish and chicken while keeping it healthy were to die for. Heath was even getting him to teach him to cook, but as usual his parents didn't even really pay attention to what they were shoveling into their mouths. They were both on their phones talking to various people. His Mother was on a conference call with what sounded like three different people about the business, while his Father was talking to two different people about a deal. Just another typical meal for him. He finished up and waited for a break before informing his parents he would be staying at Callie's until the weekend. Their only reaction was to wish him well and to thank him for informing them and then they were straight back on their phones.

He went to his room and spent some time doing his homework before deciding to go to bed early. He was just getting in when he received Callie's text. He smiled and sent back one of his own.
Thinking of you

Callie smiled looking at the picture Heath has sent. She bite her lip wanting him so much. She wished he was over here with her. The big house was so lonely. She did like being alone but she was horny and it was night time and she was lonely. She wanted her man so much.

She ran her hand through her hair and then she moved her hands to her boobs. She squeezed her boobs hard. She slipped off her babydoll and was lying on the bed only in black panties.She took a picture of herself only in her panties. She texted him- I want you so much and I miss you and my big friend.

She wanted his hands all over her body. She just wanted and needed him so very much. Heath was the only person who just knew how she liked to be touched and fucked. She wanted him so much and she loved him, all she wanted was him.

Heath received the picture and groaned. God Callie knew how to push his buttons. He was already Horny after todays activites and was probably going to have to take matters into hand and here she was sending him these sorts of messages. Well two could play. He pulled down his pants and took a picture of his boner and sent her a text with the caption, "Thinking of you".

The problem was he actually was. He knew she would be home alone in that big house, just lying in bed in that skimpy outfit or quite possibly naked by now and playing with herself by now. Damn that couldn't be allowed, especially when he was sitting here horny as well.

He got up and got dressed and packed a bag for himself. He had already told his folks he would be staying at her place so they wouldn't look for him, and he quickly left and rode down to the basement carpark. He retrieved his motorbike and quickly left riding towards Callies. He pulled up outside her house and sent her another text with her house in the background. "Guess where I am?"

Callie grinned at the picture of Heath even though she had seen his cock so many times before she was still quite amazed by the size of his cock. She pulled off her black panties. She took another picture of herself completely naked. She sent it to him with a text that said I'm so Lonely and Horny, wish you was here.

She ran her hand down her body and she squeezed her boobs. She heard a motor bike and thought about Heath's motor bike, it sounded so similar to the one that had just stopped outside of her house. She hoped he'd be the one on the motor bike but she felt it wasn't him because he was at home.

She texted him back Where are you, don't tell me your here. She got out of the bed and pulled on her black polk a dot babydoll and black panties back on. She opened the curtains and looked out seeing Heath. She waved at him and smiled at him. She ran down the stairs. She opened the front door. "Get in here." She said grinning at him.

Heath smiled at Callies reaction and allowed her to pull him inside. As soon as he was he kicked the door closed and pulled her into his arms. He crushed her to his chest and kissed her deeply letting his tongue work it's way deeply into her mouth. He kissed her that way for a minute, his hands wandering up and down her back before moving down and cupping her ass cheeks, pulling her in tight to his groin so she could feel his hardness.

Finally he broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes. "So you are feeling all horny are you and you thought it would be a good idea to tell me all about it. Well I hope you are prepared to put up with the consequnces of what you have started because now you have made me extremely horny and you are just going to have to satisfy my urges little lady. Now lead me to your bedroom so we can begin," he said grinning.

Heath kicked the door close as he took Callie into his arms. She was pressed up against his body as his tongue worked its way deep into her mouth. His hands moved over her till he was cupping her ass in his hands. She could feel how hard he was, she wanted that big hard cock more than anything.

He broke their kiss and looked into her eyes. "Yes baby I'm all horny, you know me I'm an insatiable slut who can only be pleased by you. I'm ready for the consequences. I will satisfy all your needs!" She said. She took his hand and lead him up to her room.

"You sit on the bed I'm going to change into something a little more sexy for you." She said kissed him before going into her walk in wardrobe. She got changed into http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/pict/161231864391_1 .jpg. She picked up the cuffs and carried them out with her to Heath.

"Now Heath I was thinking tonight you can make me your little bitch. I'm in the mood to be your slave master." She said grinning at him passing him the cuffs.

Heath grinned back at her. Oh she was a bad little girl tonight and she was going to get punished alright. He took the cuffs from her and kissed her hard upon the lips, taking his pleasure and not caring if she got hers or not. "Very well slave, if that's the way you want it tonight, get on your knees and don't move from that spot until I say you can."

Callie immediately dropped to her knees and bowed her head like a good obedient slave and Heath grinned. They had played this game a few times before, but this time he was going to see just how far she was willing to go to please him. He walked over to her closet and looked in her goodies trunk and pulled out several items. Laying them out on the bed behind her so that she couldn't see, he walked back in front of her. "Raise your head slave and look at me. Tonight you are mine and will do everything I say, when I say or you will be punished. The first time you hesitate or refuse the punishment will be small, but each time you fail me the punishments will get harsher and longer. Do you understand me."

"Yes Master," Callie replied almost squirming in pleasure at the way Heath was getting into the role.

"Good," Heath said pleased with her. "Now unzip me and get me hard, but I do not want you to make me cum do you understand slave. I want you just make me nice and hard and then stop. You can only use your hands to get me out and then you can only use your mouth. Now follow your orders slave."

Callie was on her knees before Heath. Her eyes on the ground. They had played around with Submission and Domination before a few times and she had a feeling he'd test her limits tonight. She sat their on her knees. She heard him move away but did not look up.

She heard a trunk open in her closest and she wondered what he was getting out. He walked back to her. He stood before her. She raised her head looking at him. "Yes Master I understand if I disobey or refuse or hesitate I will be punished and it will get harsher and harsher each time." She said.

Callie loved how Heath was getting into so much. He told her to get him hard but not making him cum. Her hands opened his trousers up and then she pulled them down. She then pulled his boxers down. She moved her mouth to his cock and took him in her mouth without her hands help.

She sucked softly on his cock head then was taking him a little more in his mouth each time and sucking softly. She looked up at him as she was sucking on him.

Heath looked down at her sternly. He wasn't going to give her any clues to how he was feeling tonight. As he grew inside her mouth he just rocked a little back and forth, forcing her to take more of him down her throat. soon she had him fully hard and he was face fucking her with about half his cock and he could see she wanted more. He let his cock slide from her lips though and walked around behind her while she continued to kneel there.

He gathered up the nipple clamps he had gotten out earlier. These were a special pair they had ordered and used on Jennifer a lot. Little weights could be added to them to increase the pain of them dragging down on your nipples. Jennifer got a lot of weight but Heath thought that 10 grams ought to be enough for a first timer like Callie. He had set them p already and came back around to face her.

"Stand up slave," he ordered her and she was immediately on her feet. He reached out to tease her nipples to make them hard but he saw they were already poking into the air as proud as could be. Still he stroked each one then carefully attached the clamps. He watched as her nipples were pulled down slightly but her firm perky breasts stayed where they were. Good just as he wanted it. "You will wear these until I give you leave to take them off and not before," he ordered her.

Next he went back to the bed and found a vibrating clitoris stimulator. He strapped it on from behind and she gave a little jump as his hands touched her without warning. He slapped her ass, giving her a stinging but non hurtful blow. "Stand still slave," he ordered. He fastened the device in place then stood back. It was a newer Wi-Fi model and he began to press on the remote gradually turning up the juice from low to very high stimulation. He observed Callie's reactions, and although she was trying to be good and stand perfectly still he could see when it started to get to her. He turned the device down to low giving her a constant background stimulation to everything he did. walking back in front of her he ran a finger lightly across her face.

"Tonight I control your every action. You only talk when I tell you, you only walk when I tell you and you definitely only cum when I tell you. You do not cum on your own. You need my permission tonight. You need to hear the words "You may cum now Callie" come out of my lips before you let yourself orgasm, do you understand me slave? Failure to do so will result in a very harsh punishment. Now you are almost ready to begin there is just one more little thing you need," he grinned.

He told her to stand and she did. She saw he had the nipple clamps they got for Jennifer. She was a bit scared due to the weight which would pull hard on her nipples. He teased her nipples so that they became erect. He attached the clamps and she closed her eyes. The weights pulled on her nipples, it was a little painful.

"Yes sir." She whispered looking at him. She was trying to get use to the weight. She wondered how Jennifer could deal with more, the answer was she was a pain slut. Callie realised she was better afflicting pain then receiving it.

She saw he had a vibrating clit stimulator. He strapped onto her making her jump. She moaned as he slapped her ass causing it to sting. He told her to stand still. She tried to stay as still as possible. He turned up the vibrating to high and her legs were slowly starting to go even though she was fighting it.

He turned the vibrating down to low. She could deal with that. He walk to her front. He ran a finger over her face. "Yes sir I understand you control me completely and I need your permission for everything and if I'm bad I get punished." She said. She wondered what one little thing she need to be completely ready to begin. She looked at him confused.

He walked back to the bed and returned with something behind his back. "Back on all fours again slave," He ordered in a firm voice and he watched as she hurried to obey. He grinned a little as she got down and groaned as she bent down and the stimulator ground into her clit. Finally she was on all fours and he approached her. "Now close your eyes." He waited until she had then he pulled the thick studded collar from behind his back with the lead attached to it. It was a velcro one not a buckle type and he quickly had it around her neck and strapped on. "You may open your eyes now my pet," he smiled.

He looked down on her, her nipples hanging down slightly under the weight, her neck wrapped in the big black studded collar with the lead in his hand and her butt quivering as the stimulator worked it's magic. "Come on little one over to the bed. I have decided you need something else before your walkies." He led her over to the bed making her walk on all fours. On the bed was a medium size butt plug and he greased it up in front of her eyes. Slowly he added more lube until it was dripping. "Now turn around and stick your ass up and beg me to stick it in you slave, and just maybe I will."

Heath had something behind his back and it intrigued Callie. She liked knowing everything but she'd just have to wait and see. He ordered her onto all fours. She groaned as she bent over and the stimulator ground more into her clit.

She closed her eyes like she was told too. She felt something been put round her neck. Once it was in place she was allowed to open her eyes. Her fingers went to feel what it was and she knew it was a collar.

On all fours the weights were pulling even more. Her body was wriggling a little due to the stimulator which had her so wet. He told her onto the bed she needed something else before walkies. She wondered what else was needed.

She was on all fours on the bed. She saw the medium butt plug. It didn't scare her. She had big things in her ass like his cock. Her ass was use to getting stretched out.

He lubed it up before her. He told her to turn around and beg for the plug in her. She turn around and stuck her ass out. "Please master please stretch my ass out with the plug. I want it deep in please. You know you love seeing ass stretched out." She said.

Heath smiled as he started to trace his finger around her little hole. It still had a lot of lube on it and he teased her by just running it along the outside of her before inserting just the tip inside her. In and out he went slipping more and more inside her as he went ever so slowly, until finally his whole finger was effortlessly gliding in and out of her ass. Then he slipped another finger into her just as slowly causing her to buck back into him impatiently before they too were gliding inside of her without a problem.

Then he picked up the plug and teasingly moved the tip in and out of her before inserting it fully into her in one go, stretching her right out. He let it sit inside of her for a moment before pulling it out and reinserting it time and again before it slid in and out easily. He slid it out of her altogether and watched her hole gape open at him for a few seconds before closing then he pushed it back in and left it in.

"That's it my good little pet. You are all ready to be taken for your walkies now. Off we go."
Heath led her off the bed and made her crawl on all fours from her bedroom, down her hall and around her lounge room and dining room before leading her back towards the bedrooms. Instead of heading to her bedroom though he headed towards her parents room. He wanted to see if she would hesitate about fucking in their bed tonight.

He teased her moving the tip of the plug in and out of her. She moaned frustrated. He then inserted fully in her ass. It stretched her ass out and it felt good. She liked feeling her ass been stretched. He pulled it out and then reinserted he continued doing it for a few minutes before pulling it out completely and not putting it straight back. Her ass gaped open. He pushed it back in and left it in this time.

He told her she was a good pet and she wiggled her ass happily. He said it was time for walkies. He led her off the bed and she was crawling on floors. He had hold of her lead and she was crawling alongside him. He took her down the hall, around the lounge and dining room. She was trying hard to keep up with him. He led her back over to the bedrooms.

He didn't head for hers he headed for her parents which at startled her but she kept walking. She didn't know if She wanted to do it in her parents room. It would be a bit weird doing it in a room that her parents had done it in. She rubbed her head against his leg and looked up at him with her big eyes and a pout. She whined a little.

"I hope that is not a refusal my pet. You know what happens to little pets that refuse don't you. At the moment with your reluctance I am already rethinking what I was going to do for you, so I hope this does not turn into full blown refusal. I would hate to have to punish my little pet, but rules are rules."

He led her towards her parents room and began to open their door. Once it was fully open and she could see their bed he shortened her leash so she had to stay right by his legs or be choked. "It is your choice my pet. We fuck in the same bed were your parents fuck or we go back to your room and you take your punishment like a good little slave. What is it going to be? I leave the choice up to you."

She looked up at him and she closed her eyes running her hand through her hair and let out a quite sigh. She knew better than to refuse him. She had to do what he wanted or there'd be punishment.

He had tight hold of her lead and she had to keep close unless she'd choke. He walked her into her parents room. He gave her two choices fuck on her parents bed or be punished in hers.

She looked at him and was trying to decide what to do. "Um sir you can fuck me here. I'm sorry I hesitated, I think you should punish me a little." She said.

Back