hi......

Very very pretty. Love you being natural and the way you just hang with your fat, round, reddish nipples...so sweet! :heart:

You mean you haven't yet.

I though most of the women and men who have looked at her pics have masturbated to them by now.

i wish! god, just the thought of a woman getting off to me is so amazing. i know i do the same to other girls on here. i think we're just not as inclined to tell the girl as much as guys are.

You mean you haven't yet.

I though most of the women and men who have looked at her pics have masturbated to them by now.

Not all of us, yet...I've only admired them with my eyes so far, but I've yet to go to bed tonight, so who knows what fantasy will send me off to sleep with a smile, yey? ;)

i wish! god, just the thought of a woman getting off to me is so amazing. i know i do the same to other girls on here. i think we're just not as inclined to tell the girl as much as guys are.

For the record, I find the idea of a woman getting off to your pics pretty damn hot too.

Well I have gotten off to your pics. So that must make you a little pleased. I am open about most things in my life. I don't care if people know I masturbate and I am a female. It isn't a big deal. I mean everyone masturbates right.

Now youre talkin!

You are absolutely GORGEOUS girl! Its beyond hot that you get off on pics of other girls. (When do we get to see the pics of THAT?! ;o) ) Is this something you do often? I'd love to lick that perfect body of yours from head to toe!

Any chance we'll be treated to some new shots anytime soon? ...wink wink nudge nudge... ;o)

Any chance we'll be treated to some new shots anytime soon? ...wink wink nudge nudge... ;o)
sure, in time. believe me, 80% of the messages i get state that same question. be patient. theres lots of other beautiful girls to look at!

This is true. I'm sure you do get alot of requests for more, I mean jus LOOK at you! I'll be patient n visit often. How are you doing this evening?

hott

If i were a girl id turn les looking at those pics. And i cannot BELIEVE any \girl looking isnt playing. Must be hard on dates with you because all i could think about was us being naked :) You're tooo hot

amazing pics.....I know there is a cute ass to match that cute face and tits though.....:D

to all the guys who have sent me private photos/videos. i have been overwhelmed at the replies i have received. hopefully you like this one as well!

<3

Loved the new pics...keep the coming and so will I ;)

I was intrigued when you said you wanted to see people cum on your photos.. so intrigued that I had to do it myself...

D

Last edited:
I was intrigued when you said you wanted to see people cum on your photos.. so intrigued that I had to do it myself...

D

thanks so much. just an fyi, you can send any photos/videos to asheliz19@gmail.com

no real need to pm asking me if i want you to, b/c i welcome just about anything. speaking of which, for whatever reason i'm getting tons of pm's right about now and honestly, if they aren't somewhat interesting, i will not reply. really b/c i dont know what to say back to a lot of them. sorry if this sounds bitchy, it's just kind of annoying to read 20 pm's from guys saying i make their cock hard. knowing men, there's not much that doesn't do that for you so......the sentiment is appreciated!

okay, i think that covers it. again, thanks for all the compliments. it's so very sweet of all of you!

<3

sure, in time. believe me, 80% of the messages i get state that same question. be patient. theres lots of other beautiful girls to look at!

Yes there are... but none of them got the same style as you. ;) All about the style baby... :heart:

Afternoon, ash!

Er, is it afternoon where you are? *cough* Well, whatever time it is, I demand you provide us with more photos of your lovely self. Yes, demand.

(Hey, I'm a guy. I'm greedy and needy and demanding).

Afternoon, ash!

Er, is it afternoon where you are? *cough* Well, whatever time it is, I demand you provide us with more photos of your lovely self. Yes, demand.

(Hey, I'm a guy. I'm greedy and needy and demanding).

it's a shame that your demand actually makes me less inclined to post a new pic. well, it's a shame for you i guess. please don't demand anything from me, ever.

anyone on yahoo tonight? i am bored!!!!!

it's a shame that your demand actually makes me less inclined to post a new pic. well, it's a shame for you i guess. please don't demand anything from me, ever.

Ooookay. That was meant to be a joke. I guess my stupid monkey-grin doesn't translate through the internet that well. Sorry if I caused offence, asheliz: I didn't think that one through.

Wow, I just have to say, of all the sides of you I've seen, your eyes captivate unrelentingly. They just make me gaze into them, almost helpless not to.

eh oh well

Last edited:
Back