hi......

my red hair....

so here is one of a few of me with red hair.....enjoy your weekend everyone!

Last edited:
You are so fucking beautiful and cute. I love your pictures. You look so cuddly!!! Mind if I PM you?

to all the guys who have sent me private photos/videos. i have been overwhelmed at the replies i have received. hopefully you like this one as well!

<3

this pic is one of the hottest pics i've seen on lit. it will surely make me cum...

Great pictures Asheliz, everytime I check in there are new and better photos. Thanks for sharing!!

to all the guys who have sent me private photos/videos. i have been overwhelmed at the replies i have received. hopefully you like this one as well!

<3

you have a relaly kissable stomach... I love it when girls ahve a sexy tummy like that... I bet you have a nice back too. I know it sounds weird, thats not typically soething that turns people on, I guess Im attracted to things on women that I hate about myself (my fat stomach, messed up back, neck.. etc) but of course Im still an ass and breast guy too, but face always first

ho sent you a pm

did you get my pm you are very hot and sexy would love to chat with you

LOVE your pictures =]
hope that you keep posting them.
id love to jill off to your amazing pictures

Very cute pictures liz. I hope you can be tempted to drop by my pic thread.
My compliments from Dublin;-)

blondie...

an older pic of me with my natural hair color...last of the blonde pics for now...
<3

Last edited:
Back