Hi Ku Cat

when all the world slips
eddies in grey waters
when sky and sea are indistinguishable
he anchors me
lights my way
brings me home

just pm'd you to let you know i had to clear out my litter box but yours is full too! :D

from the ammerican goods thread on the geebee :D

H is american, makes good eatin', but i won't stick him in the fridge and then whack him on the counter :D

Hope he doesn't square up to you like a hard spider when he's had his mustard. That nostril burn can have a funny effect on a bloke.

haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaha

too fuckin' funny
he's almost out of colemans and is missing it already :D

Have you HP sauced him yet?

:D:D:D:D

She's a self professed cunt; now, what in god's name is a bint? :confused:
here :D

From Arabic بِنْت (bínt, “girl, daughter”), used to denote a patronym.

The term entered the British lexicon during the occupation of Egypt at the end of the nineteenth century, where it was adopted by British soldiers to mean "girlfriend" or "bit on the side". It is used as a derogatory slang word in the United Kingdom, meaning 'woman' or 'girl'. Its register varies from that of the harsher bitch to an affectionate term for a young woman, the latter being more commonly associated with the West Midlands. The term was used in British armed forces and the London area synonymously with bird in its slang usage (and sometimes brass) from at least the 1950s. The term has also famously been used in the classic film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, in which the Lady of the Lake is referred to as a "moistened bint", and in the phrase "grotty Scots bint" in the "English English" scene of the film Austin Powers in Goldmember. It also appears in the famed British sitcom Fawlty Towers, in which Basil Fawlty refers to his wife Sybill as a "cloth-eared bint."
i use it in an affectionate way for the bird north of watford, lol

Last edited:
when all the world slips
eddies in grey waters
when sky and sea are indistinguishable
he anchors me
lights my way
brings me home

I keeps me mirrors polished 'out the day,
lamps lit at twilight for the night,
top the house, on the quay,
and if it be foggy, Love,
ya can hear my horn calling'
Hoooooooooooommmmm

Home
That place we see inside eachother's eyes;
That door, that window, found within a touch;
We're bricked and mortared, built on truth and trust;
That spark of electricity - ah, lust;
The fires of our hearts burn bright or banked,
The ashes swept; and daily we give thanks
That, though the miles between us bluely roam,
We've never felt so close, as now, to home.

i knew there was a good reason for shaving :eek:

fash ye gobshite, we dinnae need ta be pissed ta... ok ok! it's an endearment :D ask fata :devil:
or its when they ask for another when they are already fucked up.

'nother bint. not dribben. 's 'OK.

see a good poet must have an ear for the musicality of language. and an extra strong liver.

or its when they ask for another when they are already fucked up.

'nother bint. not dribben. 's 'OK.

see a good poet must have an ear for the musicality of language. and an extra strong liver.

:cool:

i'd use fata's favouite word here, as a northern endearment, but it tends to upset our more sensitive amigos

:cool:

i'd use fata's favouite word here, as a northern endearment, but it tends to upset our more sensitive amigos

You worried about those cunt's? ...Yanno, I haven't seem Tristess ever since that thread....

You worried about those cunt's? ...Yanno, I haven't seem Tristess ever since that thread....
i prefer not to willingly offend if i can help it though there are times when the perfect word is . . . well, the perfect word.

i wonder where she's at?
for some inane reason when i see champ's av or name i mix her up with tess.

i prefer not to willingly offend if i can help it though there are times when the perfect word is . . . well, the perfect word.

i wonder where she's at?
for some inane reason when i see champ's av or name i mix her up with tess.

yeah, I kinda miss her, she was funny when she got all wound up. :D

She'll be awake soon
up and about but perhaps come noon
a break for lunch and grapes
lost gaze 'cross the waters
see my sleepy head rise above the pillow
sigh at the empty spot beside
kiss a glyph instead of lips
draw her ghost close
snooze 'til happies time
:rose:

Back