A Devil Amongst Heroes (DC: Justice League RP, Open for 1 Female)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
rqrJj.jpg

Richard Summerfield

My name is Richard Summerfield and I was once a regular kid trying to live a regular life in this strange world we live in. I grew up in Arizona, the city of Phoenix having been my home for many years now, when I turned eighteen came the first news of super hero activity across the tv screens. My life was never changed because of it, my mother lived in California and my father lived in London, both working for Wayne Industries in different departments, leaving little time for little me or my two older sisters, who were twins.

I lived in a dorm near my high school, I was what many would call a nerd, my pass time was spent playing RPGs, pen paper rpgs not the digital kind, LARPing and handling the school's theatre club. My life was good, I had friends who shared my hobbies, I had actually managed to bring up the courage to ask the Head Cheerleader for the Prom, with success I might add. I was graduating in just four weeks, the summer sun strong and shining over Phoenix.

Then things turned to worse when a businessman by the name of Lex Luthor, yeah like anyone who has a TV doesn't know who he is, had several other minor villains attack different cities, heroes and locations across the world to give himself a window to take out Superman with several super powered villains with kryptonite. The villain who attacked Phoenix was the Greek Goddess Circe who tauntingly used a couple of magical items in plain sight to transform every boy and man into monsters.

It was hell on heart as everything from simple lawn gnomes and imps to colossal hydras and dragons practically reduced the city to rubble within hours. Hundreds of thousands of lives were lost that day, and I was one of those responsible. When I transformed I became a monstrous creature known as a Devil, red skin, large curled horns, hooves replacing feet, a long serpentine tail and a tall toned body shape. And a wicked mind of unnatural cruelty, I do not want to remember what I did when the spell as in effect but I do remember it still, how I brutally raped and impregnated several woman and girls, all over the age of 18 thankfully enough, I believe the count was around thirty.

When the spell was ended by Wonder Woman and Power Girl was most of the people changed back to normal but some of us... some of us remained what we had become. I was one of them. Fear and guilt clutching at him heartstrings I panicked and in a flash of hellfire I teleported away from Phoenix and ended up in a mountain in Ireland. While it might seem cowardly and stupid running away like I had just done so was it something I had to do or I would have probably committed suicide with guilt burning in my guts.

For months I remained in the mountains, training myself in my new powers, meditating to find inner peace and also trying to find out a way to restore myself to my human form. While I had some shape shifting abilities and spells did they not work on me, or I was not experienced enough to preform them properly. With some teleporting in and out of different locations across the world I gathered up magical knowledge from tomes and artefacts in different museums, most of them were just fakes I left in disappointment but I did find a few valuable items that helped me learn how to use my powers.

A tome of arcane knowledge written in the tongue of hell, which for some reason I was able to read, most be because of my devil body. An artefact that allowed me to create clothing and gear of magical nature with my imagination, a Box of Creation I believe it was called. And finally a tome on the abilities of creatures of other planes of existence.

Thievery didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth like I had excepted. In fact I felt a bit indifferent towards my stealing of the magical items and tomes. I wasn't up for just walking in and asking for the items, I needed to take them without being seen so that I could properly learn my new powers without being discovered.

I had now learned my powers to a great deal of length, I had managed to even create my own pocket dimension where I could practice the spells, rituals and abilities I had obtained without being sensed, seen or noticed. I know I have not learned all of it but I have learned enough to be able to handle myself against most foes, be them heroes or villains. I can only hope I will be able to restore myself to my old human self once more.

As I sit by the mountain side thinking about all that I have gone through I cannot help by wonder, how are my family? It has been month since I've seen or heard from them and I don't even know if their still alive, Gods this was agonizing but I cannot leave. I need to learn more control.

Suddenly I feel something shift in the world's atmosphere and I look up at the skies, streaks of light was flying across the sky, meteors? No. Those things were not meteors, I could sense a strong life force from within them. I can see one of them fall onto the ground miles way, I am not sure but I think it hit the area near London. A few moments later had more and more meteors hit the land and I could see a massive smog rising from beyond the horizon and began to grow across the sky, covering the entire land in darkness.

A sudden shout echoes through my skull and I clutches it in pain as the psychic message echo through my cranium.

Help me! They must be stopped!

As the echo starts to ebb away I rub my forehead to ease up the migraine I had just received. With a chanted spell of location I could sense the place the source of this mental message was. Now don't get me wrong, I am no hero, I was just a regular guy trying to get back to be said regular guy, but that cry for help made me decide to get involved and in a flash of green fire I teleported.

-Secret Base-

I emerge like a devil out of hell, pardon the pun, with my green fires dissolving into wisps of smoke as I stand inside what could only be described as a military base. All around me are military officers and scientists staring at me in astonishment. And amongst the walls around me and them I can see a lot of cocoons containing other humans, some of which looked exactly like some of those standing in front of me. And while I could feel the life from the military officers, was it clear, they were not humans. And in the centre of the room was a green strange looking humanoid creature chained up like a lab rat.

Without hesitation I raised my arms and with a mental command I summoned forth a storm of hellfire, the entire room was ablaze within seconds and all of the non-humans melted into a burning mass that smelt like plastic. They had not been given a chance to react at my sudden appearance and with a jerk of my fingers I split the metal holding keeping the strange humanoid contained apart like wet tissue.

Walking over to him, dressed in a black coat with a black net shirt and black leather pants with leather straps on my left and right arm, along with a steel coloured chain warped around my waist, I knelt down by the alien and I held out my hand and placed it on his shoulder and I cast a rejuvenation spell upon him. Standing up I let the alien recover a bit before offering my hand to him, he looked at it before grasping it and I helped him stand up.

"Thank you stranger. I am glad you could get here so soon. We must act quickly, the Imperium is invading your planet and unless we do something soon your species are doomed!" The creature spoke in a worried and frantic voice and I could feel the sincerity from his emotions, I was about to open my mouth and speak when I sensed a pair of life forms approaching the base at extreme speed, possibly super heroes or aliens.

"We have company. It is best if I remain out of sight, not many will trust someone who looks like I do. Do not worry though, I will be there to help if needed." After I spoke I stepped back into the shadows of a hallway and with a swirling mass of darkness I was swept into the realm of shadows. Here the shadows are like open windows to the real world and I could see Superman and Batman approach the base, I kept to the realm followed them through their own shadows, keeping an eye on things. More and more heroes were approaching, the being was most obviously a telepathy, one of great skill and power to send such a specific message to such a few people across the entire world, if not even further if what the Green Lantern said is true.

Now things are getting interesting, I should reveal myself soon but I need to wait for all of them to arrive, it is for the best if I intervene when it is most needed, I do not want to get killed for startling them.

OOC:
Looking for someone to take the role of a super heroine, she can be from DC, Marvel or Original, as long as she fits into the DC realm. PM if interested. I am also planning on making a similar rp for Marvel but I am for now focusing on DC.

Last edited:
Diana had been watching right from the moment it started, momentarily unsure how to react. Large objects from space were falling and landing in all directions and as far as the eye could see. They might have been meteors, but something told her it was something much worse. Normally she would’ve jumped into action right away to examine the crash site, but they were too many and too far apart; she didn’t even know where to start.

Just as she was about to race towards the nearest crash site, the telepathic message arrived, sharply interrupting her actions. A cry for help, no doubt related to these meteors if timing was any indication. Somehow she knew exactly where the message was coming from, some isolated base just a few hundred miles away. She hesitated for just a moment, looking around at the ever increasing amount of falling objects in the darkening sky, before launching off into the air, towards her new destination.

Only Superman and the Flash had reached the strange military base before she did, and other great superheroes including Batman, the Green Lantern and Power Girl arrived shortly after. That alone unnerved her; this must be some kind of planet-wide disaster for so many heroes to get involved. It didn’t take long before a small group of heroes was assembled and the green man spoke to them. “Greetings, heroes of Earth. My name is J'onn J'onzz and I must speak quickly, there is no time to waste. An alien force called the Imperium has come to usurp your planet, as it did with my home planet of Mars a thousand years ago. This is no ordinary threat, only when we all work together can we stand a chance at defeating them.”

Superman was the first to reply. “What do they seek here, why us?”

“Minerals, biomass, a habitable atmosphere; this planet is a goldmine to them.”

Diana crossed her arms and pouted her lips in thought. “Typical, I suppose. What is their plan, bomb everything to the ground with those meteorites?”

“The meteorites are combat walkers, made to subdue the population while the Imperium’s machines blot out the sun, so the nocturnal soldiers can begin the real invasion." J'onn answered in a foreboding tone. "If we move quickly, we-”

“Hold it.” Batman interjected, pointing at the scorched walls and the remains of what now looked like molten mannequins. “None of us could have done this, and you were supposedly their captive. Is there anyone else here we need to know about?” he continued, with distrust audible in his voice.

Last edited:
I looked upon the heroes and nodded to myself, these people were a diverse group and hopefully won't try and kill me when I reveal myself. and the situation was clear when a pair of walkers emerged from the west side of the mountain, clear as day through the shadows. I grasped hold of the rims of the shadowy image and I reached out with my senses and with a snap of my left hand and ye and behold.

*Third Point of View*

A sudden explosion rocketed the left most of the two walkers as a lance of green fire erupted from below the walker like a molten spear the size of the Washington monument. The flames pressed against the underside of the alien construct for a few seconds before it melted right through and the green flames disappeared into the inside of the massive war machine. Then it began to swell, its bio armour began to boil and bubble like melted plastic before it erupted and a ball of green fire flew out from the explosion like a missile and splashed all over the other walker, the green flames melting the joints and organic metal just as swiftly and the heroes watched as the walker was reduced to a melted husk of bio mass in seconds before collapsing like a deck of cards.

Then a black cloud of smoke emerged from the shadow of the mountain and out of it emerged a red skinned creature not unlike that which is known as a devil.

*Richard's Point of View*

As the alien walker fell apart with a loud groan I spoke up as it slowly fell towards the ground of the mountainside. "I am the one who freed the one who calls himself J'onn J'onzz."

Batman had a batarang drawn from the inside of his cloak and glaring at me and speaking up in an intimidating tone that would have frightened me had I been human again, but I had seen horrors far worse then his glare. "And who are you? Why did you not show yourself before and why did you not help us earlier when we arrived fighting these aliens?"

Looking back at batman with a calm poke face on I spoke up in a monotone voice, casually swirling my forked serpentine tail in a slow fashion behind me. "I didn't intervene as you and your fellow heroes had it all under control, though I could have intervened had the situation called for it, I had decided to not reveal myself too early as it would have been too much risk of you suspecting me being part of these aliens' invasion force. My name is my own, just as your name is your own, even if I don't doubt you will attempt to sniff it out whenever you can. You may call me Asmodeus, or the Arcanist if you want a title."

Batman glares still at me and I just walk past him and bow my head to the heroes of the world. "I hope you are not too startled with my appearance, as my nature is new even to myself am I hopeful you do not react with violence towards me. As J'onn have said so did he contact all of you, and that included myself, I got here first through a way of long range teleportation. My powers are here to aid you in the defence of Earth from these invaders."

As I spoke I felt my eyes trace through each of the members who had come to aid the alien life form known as J'onn, I had to admit that what drew my eyes the most were two of the woman amongst them. I instantly recognized power girl, the most buxom heroine in the world, I could feel sensuality and power from here and was thankful I had such great control over my body's reactions or I'd be sporting a boner. Then I saw an unknown heroine, a woman dressed in gold, red and blue with a bracelet and tiara, she had beautiful eyes, wonderfully buxom and curved body, while not as big in the chest as power girl was she still way above the average woman.

After I had finished speaking, hope that the two women hadn't noticed and/or taken offence of me looking upon them like that, I saw the others reactions. Superman seemed to be accepting of my words while some of the others seemed a bit uncertain was Green Lantern more vocal. "This here is a battle across an entire planet, not some place for some rookies inflated with power." I noticed how he looked at the dark haired woman in the Tiara and I felt a twinge of anger at him insulting me but her, that did not sit well with me. I turn my head towards the dark skinned man in black and green spandex and glared at him with glowing green eyes. "Then why exactly are you here yourself? Considering your activity is mostly in space and not on Earth I'd say you're about as much of a rookie in this situation as me. And as for inflated with power? What do you call attempting to turn super powered allies away during an alien invasion? If that's not inflated then you got something worse then an ego going on."

The Flash laughed as Green Lantern flinched at my words and the others seemed to be holding back grins, well except for Batman but I could tell he wasn't exactly a ball of sunshine, but at least he didn't seem as tense as before.

Diana knew all too well that the Green Lantern’s remark was aimed at her too and couldn’t help but smile when the stranger who called himself Asmodeus put him in his place. As he spoke, she thoroughly inspected the demonoid, who was clearly the odd one among this group, even more so than J’onn J’onnz. He was tall and muscular, though his figure was leaner than that of the broad-shouldered Superman. While he might’ve been downright strange or even somewhat monstrous in appearance, something about him intrigued her. His demonic nature was clear as day, but she couldn’t help but wonder about his origin, whether he was some servant of Hades gone rogue, or a man who sold his soul for great power.

“Fine, you’ve made your point.” the Green Lantern concluded in response, showing off an obvious frown. “I think we’ve had enough meeting and greeting here. Walkers are still running around freely as we speak.”

“It’s true.” J’onn continued. “These walkers are only the beginning. The imperium horde is vulnerable to the rays of our yellow sun, which is what holds them back for now. But great machines have been set up at various points across your planet by now, which will soon fill the atmosphere with smog to blot out the sun.” He pointed towards the horizon, where unnatural black clouds were already forming and expanding rapidly, cloaking the terrain below in shadow. “Once their full invasion force arrives, I fear we can’t stop them anymore. So we must split up and strike fast and hard, in several places at once. There are eight of us, including me, but it’s too dangerous to attack solo, we must go in pairs.”

“Then let’s get to it.” Batman spoke up. “Can you fly, J’onn J’onzz?” The green man nodded affirmatively. “Good, you’ll go with Superman, in case you’re still weakened from your imprisonment.” Batman and Superman exchanged looks and the latter made an affirmative nod. ”Now for our demon bud here, I’ll volunteer to keep an eye on him, in case he tries anything unwise.”

On a whim, Diana turned towards the two heroes and interrupted. “Listen, I might be a stranger to you as well, but back in my homeland I’ve encountered demons similar to him many times.” she said to both of them in a hushed voice. “The amazons have been in conflict with the minions of Hades and Ares for centuries. If anyone is qualified to keep an eye on him, it’s me.” She wasn’t sure why, but the sudden urge to find out more about this man had gotten to her. Batman seemed distrusting of her, though as far as she knew that might just be his default expression, but Superman seemed to approve. “Alright, you seem capable.” was his response. “But warn us quickly when he turns on you, we don’t know the full extent of his powers.”

“Fine then.” Batman continued. “Asmodeus, you’re with…” He paused and looked at her. “Wonder Woman.” she replied with a smile. Batman turned back to the group. ”You heard it. Lantern, you’re with me. Flash, you’ll go with Power Girl.” The Flash seemed pleased with that assignment, she could tell from his face.

“Good, now let’s waste no more time.” J’onn spoke, before putting his index finger on his temple and concentrating for a moment. Within less than two seconds, Diana, as well as everyone else in the room, suddenly knew the exact position of their target. Most of the heroes quickly dispersed in all directions, but Diana simply stood and turned towards her partner. She crossed her arms, which caused the soft flesh of her breasts to bulge out the top of her bustier ever so slightly. “I don’t suppose you can fly, but you said you can teleport. Any chance I can hitch a ride on that?”

I smiled slightly and I held out a hand, my lips began to speak in a long forgotten tongue and a stone arc of solid granite rose up from the ground almost as if tiem itself was reversing to reconstruct something that had never been there. As I spoke up a magical spell out loud I made some slow and steady gestures with my hand and a small gust of wind swayed around me, flowing through my coat, hair and gave it a bit of flair, I felt like impressing her for some reason. "Lestruw'alth. We've hule'nach."

I then snapped my fingers as the archway was solid and a watery image of our destination appeared, it was the open fields of China, kind of easy to tell with the Chinese wall standing along the mountains in the background. turning towards Wonder Woman as she called herself and I bowed while motioning with my arms towards the gateway. "This gateway will take us to the land of China by the Chinese wall Miss Wonder. May I offer to guide you through?"

Offering my left arm with a polite smile to her I could see her smile a little as she took my arm and I stiffened a little at her sudden touch, her scent was so sweet and fragrant, ahhh it made my body yearn to taste her. But no I had to focus myself, I made sure to keep myself in control as we stepped through the portal, though it was hard not to notice her buxom chest rubbing against the side of my net shirt covered chest, I am almost certain she rubbed against my almost bare nipple intentionally.

As we got through the portal I swiftly raised a hand to summon a blue shield of light to protect us from a wave of energy bolts from several dozens of flyers. Absorbing the energies of their attacks I rebounded them in the shape of blue spheres of energy and I reduzed their numbers in a few moments. I looked around me, my eyes glowing with power and I thenraised both my arms and I called forth upon my powers and I spoke up to Wonder Woman. "I will call in some support to keep these sun fearing worms from bothering us. Hyugh,cach. Vayliark,lomas. Hyu'jirea. Kareux!"

A pentagram of green fire emerged on the ground in front of me and a swarm of imps of all manners of colours flew out of the pentagram until they were nearly five hundred. Their wicked laughters and screeching pipsqueak voices ended as I looked at them and they landed and bowed before me and I swept out my arms and I spoke up the commands they would obey. "Kill the invaders who seek to take this world!" Like a swarm of bats thye flew out and within moments were alien soldiers, walkers and flyers being torn apart by magical spells and sharp magically empowered claws of my imps. They wouldn't be a permanent solution but they would keep the aliens from overwhelming us.

I turned towards Wonder Woman with a feral grin on my lips, making my already sinister features appear enven far more so, a slight amount of sweat was running down my skin, making it glister in the light of the fires made pentagram that is slowly fading away. This was making my red skin look like its oiled while also making my net shirt more see through then it already was. I didn't notice though in my excitement of the rush of battle how she looked at me. "Now is our chance Lady Wonder, we better get inside that structure while they are distracted."

Diana briefly looked around at how the horde of imps spread out in all directions to attack the approaching alien forces, like a swarm of red, black and purple locusts. One of the imps shamelessly gave her ample butt cheek a squeeze as he ran past. She raised her eyebrows in surprise and tried to swat the imp off, but he’d already disappeared back into the chaos of horns and tails. It wasn’t the first time she’d dealt with the mischievous little bastards, though such a large group of them was a rare sight to her.

She turned back to him with a slight smirk on her face, genuinely impressed by his performance. “You’re certainly an asset.” she said playfully while her eyes uncontrollably ran down his body, over his slick, sculpted chest, before springing back to his face. For a moment she wished more of his clothing would be as transparent as his shirt. Living her entire life on an island of only women had made Diana all too curious about the “assets” of a man, a curiosity that occasionally became difficult to suppress when interacting with males, let alone such an intriguing one.

She suddenly snapped back to reality and turned towards the giant machine, if you could call it that. It looked closer to some kind of enormous organ, completely biological and with the same strange marbled color scheme as the Imperium walkers and soldiers. “Right, let’s get to it.” With that, she began making her way towards the organic smog factory, leaping over a large cluster of Imperium soldiers that were busy wrestling a group of maniacally giggling imps. A single walker, hardly bothered by the few imps that were clawing at its carapace, moved in to block her path and began firing its laser directly at her. The first volley of the powerful laser was dodged just in time, scorching and pulverizing the ground next to her. A second shot followed shortly after, but she crossed her arms and deflected it off her enchanted bracelets. As the walker was preparing to fire another shot, she quickly took the tiara off her head and threw it like a boomerang, slicing one of the walkers legs clean in half. The tripod stopped its assault and began waddling around awkwardly, trying to remain standing, while Wonder Woman ran past, picking her tiara back up as she went. Behind her she could hear the walker crashing down with the sound of a giant crumbling shell.

Upon reaching the wall, she leapt and punched it hard with her right hand. The wall of the strange construct shattered under her fist, creating a large spider web of cracks in the surface. With a second blow, the damaged wall collapsed, creating an entrance big enough for several people to enter side by side. The inside looked no more pleasant than the outside, but at least it looked like it was meant to be entered, just not by them. She slowed down now and stepped through rather cautiously, unsure of what would be inside. All was quiet inside for just a moment, until Imperium soldiers started appearing from a dozen nooks and crannies to stop the intruder. “Great, more of them.” she said sarcastically while she kicked a nearby piece of organic rubble, sending it flying towards one of the soldiers, who burst apart like a jelly-filled balloon upon impact. “Something must be powering this thing, let’s go find it, and quickly.”

Wonder Woman indeed, she was a pure wonder of beautiful destructive power in a body blessed by the Old Ones. I could see how her toned yet heavenly curved body shifted and turned, giving me an ample view of her rear and chest swaying in an almost hypnotic rhythm of battle sweat and alien blood glistering across her beautiful skin. Trying not to drool I just moved through the chaos, sending a sphere of hell fire at any alien that dared to approach us and melting them into small puddles of molten biomass.

Smirking at her plan I raised a hand and a sphere of pure white light began to gather between my fingers before I clenched my fist around it and crushed the now solid marble of light into white dust of light. Then, with a sweeping motion with my clenched fist, I sent the glistering dust of light into the air and following up with a gust of wind I flooded the entire structure with the glittering particles. And then the real fun began as the small sparkling dust sized specks of light landed against the biological structure and then transmutated the biomass into sulphuric acid.

Entire walls, ceilings and floors began to collapse as human sized boils began to appear all over it and detonate into highly corrosive acid, dissolving over thirty percent of the building within five seconds. I held Wonder Woman against my chest as I watched with a wicked smile as my spell did its work and began to melt the entire structure and the aliens within its organic walls, their almost plastic like bodies liquefying by the powerful acid. I swear I was nearly getting a hard on from her scent and the scene of carnage I had just conjured.

It is easy to create a pentagram of solid energy, to crush it and still making it maintain its structural pattern and scatter it across a large area is a bit harder. But with my new body's natural skill for the supernatural and mythical was it little problem to create a white scale transmutation circle that would transform the biomass of the structure into sulphuric acid. Within moments was the entire building collapsing and I, still holding Wonder Woman close, walked calmly forward through the destruction. Around me and her was a sphere of swirling hell fire, protecting us from the falling debris along with the laser beams from the desperate aliens attempting to stop us.

As we reached the central structure and found the single part not a biological object of the entire thing, a single blue crystal, I knew we had found what we were looking for. With a grin I pointed at the crystal and spoke up. "There it is. Let's grab it and get out of here, I have no doubt they will send reinforcements."

Diana looked around with wide eyes as the structure began falling apart around them. The fleshy walls were melting right before her eyes and the chitinous armor corroding and crumbling, while the Imperium soldiers were frantically running around trying to stop the intruders. Without the support of the giant walkers outside though, they stood seemingly no chance of piercing the demon’s shield. He’d certainly shown to be more powerful than she’d initially assumed, to the point where she wasn’t sure anymore that she could handle him if he turned on her. She just hoped they weren’t wrong for trusting a demonic being.

When he put his arm around her, she calmly walked with him through the mess of corroding biomass. His skin was hot to the touch and while he probably wasn’t he physically strongest superhuman around, she could tell his arms were far stronger than what a human could achieve. Where their bodies touched, she could feel the firm muscles of his arms and chest through his clothing, pressing against her own far more curvaceous form. His touch somehow excited her even more than the surrounding scene, since the touch of a man was far from common to her.

The power source of the machine was immediately clear once they saw it. A fist-sized crystal, somehow floating between an organic stalagmite and stalactite, which seemed to still be drawing energy from it despite its partial corrosion. Upon the Arcanist’s invitation, she reached out to grab it. The crystal was surrounded by a spherical electric barrier that released a powerful shock when she stuck her hand through it, but thanks to her durability it inflicted no real damage. Once she pulled the crystal from its spot, the electricity dissipated and the alien factory around them seemed to grow a bit quieter, as whatever organic parts weren’t destroyed yet rapidly slowed down and stopped moving. Through the many holes in the roof they could tell that the previously continuous steam of smoke rising from the factory was now rapidly thinning to little more than the trail of an extinguished candle.

It was only a temporary victory however. With the building’s walls now almost entirely turned to sludge, over a dozen walkers and who-knows-how-many troopers were revealed to still be present all around them, with the remaining imps struggling to keep them in check. While the factory was rendered inert, the heavy smog was still prominently in the air, blotting out the sun and leaving the troopers unharmed. Almost simultaneously, several walkers fired their weapons at the duo. The hellfire shield protected them for now, but the flames were rapidly decreasing in intensity under the punch of the heavy lasers.

Diana decided to take action before the shield could be broken. She took off her tiara once again and threw it at the nearest walker, this time hitting not the legs but the laser cannon, right as it was about to fire. As a result, the energy volley detonated onto itself, blowing a sizable hole into the hull of the walker and sending it rearing backwards to crash to the ground shortly after. She then quickly jumped out of the hellfire sphere and crossed her arms, causing her bracelets to generate an Aegis shield in front of her that blocked three more incoming laser beams. “We could take the walkers if they didn’t have so much support.” she said, looking back at him. “I don’t suppose you’ve got a spell to make those clouds disperse? Either that or get us out of here somehow.”

A wicked smile grew upon my lips at her words and I spoke up as I began to rapidly ove my hands in a circular pattern, the fires of my shield was weakened but I used the infused energy of the flames and the energy beams fired upon them to create a back wind, slowly but firmly creating a spinning vortex of energy. "While my powers are more attuned to the far more destructive forces so am I not without a few such spells, but why waste power when the power of your enemy can be used for just such a task. Tzav'le!"

I shouted otu the final word of the spell and clapped my hands together and the swirling vortex exploded into a tornado of fire and energy, the pillar of green flames and yellow energy reached as high as the sky itself as the walkers kept firing at it. I could feel my energies getting lower and lower, I had been fighting and casting spells with such rapid precision and power that my body was slick with sweat but the rush of battle and the very essence of chaos and hell that make up my new form is making me far too excited to care for my exhaustion.

Then the sun light struck and I screeched out in pain as the sun light literally burned out my eyes, smoke trailing out from my closed eyelids as I clutched them shut and lowered my head, I kept control of the spell but a scent of burnt flesh could be felt in the wind. The fire of my tornado dimmed for a moment before it exploded out in a concussive force and knocked walkers and soldiers around like toys, cracking the walkers open while splattering the aliens around like slime balls. And then the sun's rays struck their bodies and they began to screech as they began to burn like candles and a scent of melted plastic filled the air.

Letting go of the spell I lowered my arms and reached into my coat and pulled out a pair of sunglasses and put them over my eyes, letting out a soft sigh of relief as my eyeballs had regenerated to their former state I looked upon Wonder Woman. "We better get moving, I will summon a portal to the location of one of the other groups. Hopefully they will be as successful as we." I then couldn't' help but snare an arm around her waist and hugged her into my side and chuckled a little while speaking. "Never thought I'd say this but we make a good team ,for a devil and an amazon that's it." The irony of my statement made me laugh as I tried ot hide the trembling spasms of my muscles and joints protesting and demanding rest. The effect of the sun light and my own exhaustion was more severe then I wanted to show.

Back