Hi! I'm new. Just being polite and saying hi... did I mention I was new? Um... hi.

An affectionate "thanks" for your affectionate "hi" :)

Hope you find many likeminded and highly sexd persons of the male persuasion (like myself) to chat wit, or female persuasion, err or both? Lol

Hmmm... both. Yes. Definitely both. ;)

How does Kim differ from regular texting on a phone? Don't you still need to know their Kik I'd to message them? How would you find new people to chat?

How does Kim differ from regular texting on a phone? Don't you still need to know their Kik I'd to message them? How would you find new people to chat?

It's just an IM app for your phone. It's what the cool kids are using now instead of having a secondary Skype account. ;) Yes you need the other person's kik username to add them.

It's 5:30 in the morning here & I can't sleep . Somebody , anybody kik me.

Haha jk! 😜

I don't "kik" but I do yahoo... when the mood strikes... on occasion. Anytime you see me on there, send a message jenibee... err... only jenibee. Lol

Whatever floats your boat. ;)

Nice. I had to spend a night sleeping on chairs at Reagan National. :mad:

Hey, I've been there too. I had to work for my status before I could enjoy the benefits of a job with so much travel. I once spent the night in JFK. I don't think I ever fell asleep that night. I was probably on Lit tho. ;)

Hey, I've been there too. I had to work for my status before I could enjoy the benefits of a job with so much travel. I once spent the night in JFK. I don't think I ever fell asleep that night. I was probably on Lit tho. ;)

ORD. Until you've slept there, you don't know bad overnights at airports.

Now DFW--that's a nice airport to get stuck in.

Coming (read:cumming?) to a location near you soon...

Just read the e-mail from the boss man... looks like mowi is taking another unexpected trip this week. Will I be traveling closer or further away from you? Will I continue to effortlessly switch between speaking in first-person and third-person? Will I meet super sexy new travel mates? Tune in next week for the answers to all of these inquires and more right here on... *insert clever, quirky title here*

Yeah... I should probably sign off and get some sleep. Lol. Sorry for the weird. :)

Just read the e-mail from the boss man... looks like mowi is taking another unexpected trip this week. Will I be traveling closer or further away from you? Will I continue to effortlessly switch between speaking in first-person and third-person? Will I meet super sexy new travel mates? Tune in next week for the answers to all of these inquires and more right here on... *insert clever, quirky title here*

Yeah... I should probably sign off and get some sleep. Lol. Sorry for the weird. :)

Hehe. Have a safe trip. Where are you going exactly? Back to Cali, or to the Midwest perhaps? ;)

Back