Searching for my sexy big brother

SweetWetness

Experienced
Hi there🙂

So I've been doing a lot of thinking. I'm 22 year old South African women currently in my last year of studies in a profession that allows me to work anywhere I want in the world. The idea of moving to a new place sorta had my head spinning but the longer I thought about it the more I realised that this could actually be a fresh start for me.

So, I'm actually an only child. No siblings. For some reason though, brother/sister incest has always been a really big turn on for me. So first on my list is to have a brother. I'm looking for a man who is 24-35 years old (No married men please unless if your wife is going to join in on the fun too. Yes, I'm Bi) who will pretend to be my brother on a full time basis. As I mentioned earlier, I have the opportunity to go anywhere really. So if I find the right guy, I'd be going close to where ever he is. I would have my own place but you would have to treat me as you would if you sister was coming back from a really long trip. Pick me up from the airport, take me to my hotel, spend the day with me maybe catch up or just showing me around the city, help set up my place and hang out with me often. That way we would sort of 'naturaly' begin this 'incest' relationship. You would tell everyone I'm a cousin but you prefer to call me your sister and everyone I meet would know you as my brother, even when people are not around we would still be like brother and sister. I honestly want to focus a bit on creating that strong bond before ever doing anything sexual because I want it to feel as real as possible. I'd love to meet a guy who would be willing to let a few months pass before 'not being able to hold back' on making a move on his little sister. Maybe one day you'd be crashing at my place after a movie with some sexy scenes and catch me masturbating and ask just to help me come and things would be awkward the days after but we 'just wouldn't be able to keep off of each other' and finally end up fucking.

This is going to need a very patient man, please don't bother replying if you won't have it in you. I won't lie, I think I'm a very nice person to hang out with, I'm fun, vibrant, an extrovert and I'm just generally the type of person who will have your back. I am also interested in a number of things, some of which are exhibitionism, spankings, powerplant, MMF experiences (not a 3 some but maybe just four play, but at the same time if they were bi they could do it with each other). I would love it if he had an oral fixation or is just generally really in munching on pussy really good.

I guess we can chat about the rest via PM🙂

I’m a couple of years too old, not single so I’m not in your categories but interesting read and best of luck to you.

Hi there🙂

So I've been doing a lot of thinking. I'm 22 year old South African women currently in my last year of studies in a profession that allows me to work anywhere I want in the world. The idea of moving to a new place sorta had my head spinning but the longer I thought about it the more I realised that this could actually be a fresh start for me.

So, I'm actually an only child. No siblings. For some reason though, brother/sister incest has always been a really big turn on for me. So first on my list is to have a brother. I'm looking for a man who is 24-35 years old (No married men please unless if your wife is going to join in on the fun too. Yes, I'm Bi) who will pretend to be my brother on a full time basis. As I mentioned earlier, I have the opportunity to go anywhere really. So if I find the right guy, I'd be going close to where ever he is. I would have my own place but you would have to treat me as you would if you sister was coming back from a really long trip. Pick me up from the airport, take me to my hotel, spend the day with me maybe catch up or just showing me around the city, help set up my place and hang out with me often. That way we would sort of 'naturaly' begin this 'incest' relationship. You would tell everyone I'm a cousin but you prefer to call me your sister and everyone I meet would know you as my brother, even when people are not around we would still be like brother and sister. I honestly want to focus a bit on creating that strong bond before ever doing anything sexual because I want it to feel as real as possible. I'd love to meet a guy who would be willing to let a few months pass before 'not being able to hold back' on making a move on his little sister. Maybe one day you'd be crashing at my place after a movie with some sexy scenes and catch me masturbating and ask just to help me come and things would be awkward the days after but we 'just wouldn't be able to keep off of each other' and finally end up fucking.

This is going to need a very patient man, please don't bother replying if you won't have it in you. I won't lie, I think I'm a very nice person to hang out with, I'm fun, vibrant, an extrovert and I'm just generally the type of person who will have your back. I am also interested in a number of things, some of which are exhibitionism, spankings, powerplant, MMF experiences (not a 3 some but maybe just four play, but at the same time if they were bi they could do it with each other). I would love it if he had an oral fixation or is just generally really in munching on pussy really good.

I guess we can chat about the rest via PM🙂

would you like a white mom

Back