Curious about taboo..........

4Play4us

Really Experienced
I'm guessing that the Majority of us Lit people have thoughts about taboo family sex. Some have experienced actually having sex, dad/daughter. mother/son, brother/sister. Do you think the percentage of the players enjoyed the sex and probably went back for more. Maybe wanted to go back for more but was a little hesitant. Or, once the family cooled to the idea, they were all for an orgy? Now, I'm so fucking horny, I want my sister, but never had the chance.

I'm guessing that the Majority of us Lit people have thoughts about taboo family sex. Some have experienced actually having sex, dad/daughter. mother/son, brother/sister. Do you think the percentage of the players enjoyed the sex and probably went back for more. Maybe wanted to go back for more but was a little hesitant. Or, once the family cooled to the idea, they were all for an orgy? Now, I'm so fucking horny, I want my sister, but never had the chance.
I'd like to know more about you an your sister. PM

D
We both grew up 2 hours from here and he moved here 3 years ago. We have rekindled our friendship over the past three years. We've talked since September and he said I had touched him intimately a few times. I was unaware I had. He is in a long term long distance relationship. He hadn't been with here in a while. I was reading Lit and my libido was high that September day.

He decided he would come to my house a feel out the idea of "playing." I was with family so I wasn't home. About 10 at night I received a text from him telling me he had been over to see if I wanted to play. I asked, "play what?" I had no clue. His response was "playing around."

I told him that I was in a very vulnerable spot that day. He responded with "well...". I told him the door was unlocked. He said he would be right over.

He came through the door, we embraced and about 5 minutes later we were in the bedroom having oral sex.
Did you have further encounters?

I think warm, loving sex between mother and son is a myth. It's sexy as hell as a fantasy but I doubt it happens.

Some of my favourite stories on here have been Inceet/Taboo. But apart from a gorgeous sister-in-law and an estranged aunt I just don't find any attraction to any family member. Such a shame.

But I do see it as something that is becoming more normal and I expect to see either a change in law or at least a lenience being made towards it. The law itself is there to protect children, as it should, but it has the unfortunate flipside that is criminalising loving, consenting adults.

Back