Hi! I'm new. Just being polite and saying hi... did I mention I was new? Um... hi.

Love Shower!

I can't put this off any longer. (Even if I wanted to. Your thread hasn't left the first page ever I don't think. Way to go!) Not that I really want to. I'm just not usually a poster. I must say hi and commend you on your adorableness. You're so damn cute I can't help myself! I feel like we have a lot in common interests wise, so if you ever want to chat or if you and jenibee want another sister for girl talk hit me up. Any woman that likes Doctor Who (mowi) or fucks in the Admiral's club (jenibee) is a woman I'd have a lot of fun talking to. Rock on awesome newbie. I hope you feel nice and warm after that shower of affection. :)

P.S.- I can also give you a few pointers on some crazies to avoid here. Every newbie needs that. Just from the looks of it you've probably already run across at least one fruit loop *points at 'N'* already. Your sis had some great advice for you too. Don't take any shit. The Impossible Girl doesn't take shit from any man or any soufflé. Okay, maybe from the soufflés. Lol!

P.P.S.- PM sent too, because you're that cute. :) Answer whenever you can/ aren't completely swamped.

Hi morg219! :) I'm a Whovian too. ;) I'll now humbly exit so our Impossible Girl can eggs.... stir..... Exterminate.

Hi jenibee (officially)

Hi morg219! :) I'm a Whovian too. ;) I'll now humbly exit so our Impossible Girl can eggs.... stir..... Exterminate.

No hijack intended here mowi, but what kind of gal/hopeful future sister candidate would I be if I didn't acknowledge this? A Whovian as well you say? See... I knew I liked you. I don't really know anything about wrestling beyond what I've seen in over-processed jerky commercials, but at least we can all share the Doctor bond. That's it! I'm getting us all sonic screwdrivers. You know... for when we need to screw things. :D

jenibee, morg219, and mowi in the love shower with the sonic screwdriver!

(See what I did there? Because at first I thought morg was referencing *that* shower and... oh nevermind. :eek:)

You Bet I am a Virgin-I wish I could say otherwise

Feel free to try again, virgin. Or... try at all? He he... okay. My bad ;) Poor joke. You seem a bit too eager and forward to actually be a virgin, but I'll play. How old are you "virgin"?

I am 18. Do I need to provide a birth certificate? Or maybe you can just accept that some men ACTUALLY don't have luck with women. It's a mind-blowing conclusion. Now, are you going to accept I'm a virgin? Or do I have to to leave because I am not going to be teased about this anymore. I get enough of that already.

I am 18. Do I need to provide a birth certificate? Or maybe you can just accept that some men ACTUALLY don't have luck with women. It's a mind-blowing conclusion. Now, are you going to accept I'm a virgin? Or do I have to to leave because I am not going to be teased about this anymore. I get enough of that already.

If this is how you treat women when you first encounter them, I think I know why you don't have good "luck" with them. :rolleyes:

One reason why FRA is better than LAX

Day Rooms - Not as "sneaky" as a lounge shower but if you have a long layover and can meet a like minded person they are an excellant choice

So wow this thread blew up.

how was your flight, where were you going to!?

Nice to meet you. The only interesting (and relevant) thing I can tell you about myself is that I once took a picture of a Tardis in a room designed to look like the inside of a tardis. It doesn't make sense but It happened.

jenibee, morg219, and mowi in the love shower with the sonic screwdriver!

(See what I did there? Because at first I thought morg was referencing *that* shower and... oh nevermind. :eek:)

Such a clever girl, jenibee! ;)

Actually...

... this post makes you seem even less like a virgin and more like a troll that decided to set up a virgin role-play account. I have no problem however accepting that you've had poor luck with women. I'd be surprised if the opposite were true. Now run along troll and leave our cute little newbie alone. I'm sure the spot under the bridge where you came from is getting quite cold.

Note: This is one of those times where you should just go ahead and hit the "ignore" button mowi.

... this post makes you seem even less like a virgin and more like a troll that decided to set up a virgin role-play account. I have no problem however accepting that you've had poor luck with women. I'd be surprised if the opposite were true. Now run along troll and leave our cute little newbie alone. I'm sure the spot under the bridge where you came from is getting quite cold.

Note: This is one of those times where you should just go ahead and hit the "ignore" button mowi.

Did I mention I was a frustrated virgin? Besides, how would you feel if you told someone a sensitive piece of information and they flat out didn't believe you? It's insulting and I was insulted.

Did I mention I was a frustrated virgin? Besides, how would you feel if you told someone a sensitive piece of information and they flat out didn't believe you? It's insulting and I was insulted.

Buck up, kiddo. The world of the interwebs is a harsh place.

1) Don't give out sensitive information to literally the whole internet and expect good results.
2) How you handle your anger in situations like these is how you are defined in everyone's minds.
3) Your expectations in this situation were unrealistic.
4) You totally sound like a troll, as has been pointed out to you, yet you continue to behave the same way. Stop.

Kind welcomes, cranky virgins, and love showers from awesome new sisters... OH MY!

I was off of Lit. for not even a day (silly life getting in the way of my sexy endeavors! Lol) and I sure did miss a lot!

To morg219... thank you for all of the sweet compliments, sisterly advice, and getting my back against the angry virgins of this world. I think jenibee and I would be lucky to call you our third amiga! Welcome to the family! Advice noted and taken!

To jenibee... MY HEROINE! (meaning defender of justice, not the scary drug). Sheesh girlie, the gods and goddesses of Literotica must have really been smiling down upon me when they sent me you! You've become one of the best experiences from Lit. thus far and we haven't even gotten to the sexy times yet. We'll have to remedy that soon. ;)

mrk829... thanks :)

kingajtou... I've definitely had more good than bad experiences so far. Thank you for the welcome, and feel free to say hi anytime! :)

Lone_Wanderer... I aim to please... and charm, of course! Happy to have you slowly falling under my spell. *"I Put A Spell On You* cues up in the background*... not the Screamin' Jay version though. I'm not THAT weird... or charming for that matter ;)

swag_man... another hero! Must be the swag! Thanks for adding to the fun. Your pic. looks REALLY fun *runs off to change panties, only to remember that she's not wearing any* ;)

Kirk_09... I think I can safely speak for a majority of my fellow nerdy perverts here when I say... we need more details. Why were you in a room designed to look like the inside of a Tardis?! Pray tell, man! Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Guillotine... just ha! Oh... and another ha! "Buck up, kiddo"... I love it. ;)

Well... lunch break over. Back to the grind!

Kirk_09... I think I can safely speak for a majority of my fellow nerdy perverts here when I say... we need more details. Why were you in a room designed to look like the inside of a Tardis?! Pray tell, man! Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Well, all the meeting rooms in this building which I will not name, here in London, were themed to be in the fashion of the franchises owned by a certain British Broadcasting Channel, which I will also not name.

So they went for the theme of "inside the doctors tardis" for this meeting room, and it was all cool and steampunky with the helmets of all these past Doctor Who Villians in a glass cabinet and wood furnishings and shit.

it's just for some weird reason they struck a Tardis in that room too...which just broke the illusion "i'm in a tardis...but there's a tardis here"

I could like, show you a picture over Kik, if you're into that sorta stuff.

Well, all the meeting rooms in this building which I will not name, here in London, were themed to be in the fashion of the franchises owned by a certain British Broadcasting Channel, which I will also not name.

So they went for the theme of "inside the doctors tardis" for this meeting room, and it was all cool and steampunky with the helmets of all these past Doctor Who Villians in a glass cabinet and wood furnishings and shit.

it's just for some weird reason they struck a Tardis in that room too...which just broke the illusion "i'm in a tardis...but there's a tardis here"

I could like, show you a picture over Kik, if you're into that sorta stuff.

I can't believe BBC would host such a shoddy shindig. I mean... some random company... err...

I think that you should like... totally show me a picture of that... on kik... if you want... sometime... 😉

I can't believe BBC would host such a shoddy shindig. I mean... some random company... err...

I think that you should like... totally show me a picture of that... on kik... if you want... sometime... 😉

How did you solve the puzzle and figure out which British Broadcasting Company it was? :confused: You're good! Some may even say impossible. ;)

I must know if there's a certain car show themed room in this same building, or if they just left that particular one destroyed after someone raced through it with a motorcycle. On second thought, JC (Jeremy Clarkson, not to be confused with Jesus Christ) would never allow that, which leads me to believe that there is a Top Gear themed room in that building somewhere and that thought makes me happy.

Just a affectionate "Hi"

Hope you find many likeminded and highly sexd persons of the male persuasion (like myself) to chat wit, or female persuasion, err or both? Lol

How did you solve the puzzle and figure out which British Broadcasting Company it was? :confused: You're good! Some may even say impossible. ;)

I must know if there's a certain car show themed room in this same building, or if they just left that particular one destroyed after someone raced through it with a motorcycle. On second thought, JC (Jeremy Clarkson, not to be confused with Jesus Christ) would never allow that, which leads me to believe that there is a Top Gear themed room in that building somewhere and that thought makes me happy.

Only as impossible as 'The Stig' will allow... ;)

Back