Here's a responsible gun owner.

Exactly.

There are plenty of issues much easier to deal with but they dont' carry the emotional woo woo woo that gets the low information morons all worked up.

I know you're a fascist but we just ban things we don't like.

I'm pro-natural selection, your emotional appeal is irrelevant.
Parents are also getting all worked up. Would you call them "low information morons"?

Parents are also getting all worked up. Would you call them "low information morons"?

If they aren't leaving weapons around their kids? Yes.

If they are and just can't stop without the government there to legislate against them......yes.

I don't know who you are or who you used to be, but you're thicker than most of the other gun nuts on this board.

Here is a link for you. https://www.ama-assn.org/ama-calls-gun-violence-public-health-crisis

Here is a quote from the link for you:

At least now I know which AMA you're referencing. You did finally provide one link, as you alluded to in the quote I responded to. Thanks.

Still, it's about illegal guns ownership; not responsible registered owners. How can you compare uncontrolled ownership to responsible ownership? Do you believe that by removing the 2nd Amendment to punish legal, responsible owners it is going to solve this 'crisis'? If anything, it only paves the way for whackos and the black market of illegal guns.

One example for a case for responsible ownership is presented in the following link:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html

If you want to be a safe and responsible parent, you'd better not let any gun nuts move into your neighborhood.

http://www.1011now.com/content/news...un-into-wall-of-childs-bedroom-416432033.html

By 1011 News | Posted: Fri 9:33 AM, Mar 17, 2017

Lincoln Police say a man cleaning his gun accidentally discharged the weapon.

Police say the man racked the slide, pointed the gun at the wall and fired. He thought the gun was empty, but a round fired through the wall of his house.

The bullet was found in the wall of a child's bedroom next door.

At least now I know which AMA you're referencing. You did finally provide one link, as you alluded to in the quote I responded to. Thanks.

Still, it's about illegal guns ownership; not responsible registered owners. How can you compare uncontrolled ownership to responsible ownership? Do you believe that by removing the 2nd Amendment to punish legal, responsible owners it is going to solve this 'crisis'? If anything, it only paves the way for whackos and the black market of illegal guns.

One example for a case for responsible ownership is presented in the following link:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html

When one's identity is controlled by one's beliefs and feelings rather than logic or thoughtfulness, one cannot help but assume that others who do not feel the same are, somehow, evil.

At that point there is no distinction between "bad behavior" and "everyone's behavior". The OP's constant harping on incidents of unlawful or irresponsible conduct while not even attempting to see if there are corresponding analogies of good behavior or conduct is symptomatic of this illogical thinking.

You can still own guns if the 2nd is repealed. It just becomes a privilege not a right. Like driving.

You can still own guns if the 2nd is repealed. It just becomes a privilege not a right. Like driving.

A dumb fucking Canadian STILL trying to talk about American ways and how we should do it. Go fuck yourself. If we repeal the 2nd should we just stop there? Might as well go for all of them dumbass. Just enjoy your Canadian "privelege" and high taxes.

The right to bear arms was fine for a long time, but now we're facing a gun abuse crisis. The time has come to change the 2nd Amendment, because the crisis will only get worse.

And as soon as we change that, might as well change the 1st. Oh what the hell, let's just change them all to suit special interests needs. Makes just as much sense, right? We need to accommodate all the special people's wishes.

A dumb fucking Canadian STILL trying to talk about American ways and how we should do it. Go fuck yourself. If we repeal the 2nd should we just stop there? Might as well go for all of them dumbass. Just enjoy your Canadian "privelege" and high taxes.
What the hell are you jabbering about? The US Constitution is designed to be amended as needed. Why do you hate the Constitution?

And as soon as we change that, might as well change the 1st. Oh what the hell, let's just change them all to suit special interests needs. Makes just as much sense, right? We need to accommodate all the special people's wishes.

Good news for you Trump is already looking at changing the first ,the others may be next .
As long as it's in his interests .

"The man was cited and released for discharging a weapon in city limits."

What do you suppose his neighbor thinks of him?

Doesn't sound like that comes with much of a penalty.
I would also think that his neighbors think he is an idiot but they have guns too.

Possibly have your government put stiffer penalties for discharge within city limits and maybe a careless use charge that goes with jail time.
It would likely be easier to pass than just a simple, take everybodys guns away law.

But then what fun would that be. Liberals tend to punish the masses for a single persons stupidity instead of dealing with a simple problem.

Doesn't sound like that comes with much of a penalty.
I would also think that his neighbors think he is an idiot but they have guns too.

Possibly have your government put stiffer penalties for discharge within city limits and maybe a careless use charge that goes with jail time.
It would likely be easier to pass than just a simple, take everybodys guns away law.

But then what fun would that be. Liberals tend to punish the masses for a single persons stupidity instead of dealing with a simple problem.
Either stiffen local penalties or take everybody's guns? No middle ground, no compromise? How unamerican.

What the hell are you jabbering about? The US Constitution is designed to be amended as needed. Why do you hate the Constitution?

We simply MUST reinstate Prohibition. It is the ONLY way to reverse the carnage of drunk driving fatalities.

Last edited:
Either stiffen local penalties or take everybody's guns? No middle ground, no compromise? How unamerican.

You're the one advocating taking everybody's guns...I said figure out a better way

and I'm not American so thank you for that

Oh look the Canadian nationalist wants to see American civil rights destroyed just to be a twat.

Shocking....:rolleyes:

This is no longer funny. Kill yourself.

It was never meant to be funny, it is however honest, unlike the bullshit you and yours toss out as 'reasons' to shit on everyone else's civil rights because of a microscopic minority of assholes.

You're the one advocating taking everybody's guns...I said figure out a better way

and I'm not American so thank you for that
Do you even know what "advocating" means? Show me where I ever advocated taking everyone's guns away.

Do you even know what "advocating" means? Show me where I ever advocated taking everyone's guns away.

Maybe I should say, rapping off.

So what is your suggestion. It sure sounds like you want to take guns away
Or are you just rapping off

No, you didn't "say" it. Instead, you instigate others into thinking and doing what you want while you wash your hands of actual involvement. That way you're "clean" of any wrongdoing.

"I didn't say that" doesn't mean you didn't stoke someone else's fire by implication and inference.

I don't. In fact I love it. That is why I don't feel the need to tinker with it, that can become a slippery slope.

The hate being shown towards it comes from you and your kind wanting to change it to fit your needs.

Back