The homeless can intimidate and assault people on public transportation all day long and progressives expect commuters to sit back and take it.

menapis

Loves Spam
The homeless can intimidate and assault people on public transportation all day long and progressives expect commuters to sit back and take it. They can crap in the streets and progressives fight against any efforts to institutionalize the offenders, even as cities like San Francisco turn into literal s***holes. But desecrate one of their activist banners, and suddenly progressives want them imprisoned for years. At least we know what and whom they really care about.

NYC throws the book at a homeless man. Guess why.​

DAILY NEWS 11:20 AM on May 11, 2023

A homeless man has been charged with several hate crimes for defecating on an LGBTQ+ Pride flag and wiping his behind with another at a Manhattan restaurant, according to the NYPD.

Fred Innocent, 45, walked into Buceo 95, a tapas bar on W. 95th St. and Broadway on the Upper West Side, on April 15 at about 10 a.m. as the day crew was setting up and grabbed two rainbow flags off of a table, cops said. He relieved himself on one of the banners, according to police, then cleaned himself with another.
“This was a total hate crime,” restaurant owner Courtney Barroll said after hearing of the arrest. “He came in within 15 minutes of us opening up the restaurant. He could have gone to Popeyes or McDonald’s around the corner. He could have used napkins.”

This is a major problem in the Bay Area. Ridership on BART is way down and it’s not just because of remote work. As more and more people are returning to the office, BART officials point to crime and homelessness as big factors in shrinking ridership. I’ve been on those trains and have seen people passed out, using drugs, and on one occasion witnessed a guy urinate on the floor in front of passengers in the same car.

Neat idea, but I couldn't find any with stripes.
f19d931a87ba4f1fdd577bc697f256f8.jpg

How would you know? You don't live there and probably didn't frequent BART when you did. Are trusting the fake MSM to inform you?
👍🏻🇺🇲
Have spent all but 8 years of my life there. Moved out of state last year and kept the CA house because we still have have kids, grandkids and friends we go back to visit. Have used BART on numerous occasions. Not pleasant. Literally watched a dude piss on the floor.

https://californiaglobe.com/articles/bart-survey-finds-only-17-of-users-feel-safe-while-riding/

Ok… so balance this with ?? How many gun attacks?

Suspect found.. will be tried.

Victim … will live.. not life threatening
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/sanfran...ng-passenger-on-bart-train-with-meat-cleaver/

The homeless need some better weaponry in case THEY are attacked

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area...or-bear-spray-attacks-on-homeless-people/amp/

What’s your answer? Jail? Mental Hospital?
My answer for those who fit the description, a nice bus ticket home! I’m sure you will all treat YOUR homeless like good Christians when they get there.

Seriously? Some sort of secure housing with a lock… showers.. access to showers.. clothes.. ways to clean their clothes.. medical help
BUT how do you force people to go?
Locks.. would help! So says my friend who was on the streets for ? 20 years? Maybe 30. His choice.

But? Sending people home? If states can ship illegal people deep into the country? Sending people HOME seems only Christian!!

Have spent all but 8 years of my life there. Moved out of state last year and kept the CA house because we still have have kids, grandkids and friends we go back to visit. Have used BART on numerous occasions. Not pleasant. Literally watched a dude piss on the floor.

https://californiaglobe.com/articles/bart-survey-finds-only-17-of-users-feel-safe-while-riding/
Odd. The last time you lied about why you left and was keeping your home was for tax purposes 😞🇺🇲

Odd. The last time you lied about why you left and was keeping your home was for tax purposes 😞🇺🇲
Absolutely. Fed cap gains tax approximately 20%, state 13.2%, local exit taxes about $30K vs alternative hold in trust for kids to keep prop 13 protected or sell tax free with step up basis. Pretty much a no brainer for exiting CA boomers who bought houses a quarter century or more earlier. Many rent their houses. We chose not to since we visit frequently. Also not worth fucking with filing a CA tax return and unpredictable local “tenants rights” regulations.

They can crap in the streets and progressives fight against any efforts to institutionalize the offenders, even as cities like San Francisco turn into literal s***holes.

It ain't the progressives who have spent the past 40 years cutting social services to the bone.

It ain't the progressives who have spent the past 40 years cutting social services to the bone.
Social services should be a rarely needed thing in a healthy economy with lots of job opportunities and resources for people to acquire for comfortable lifestyles.

Social services should be a rarely needed thing in a healthy economy with lots of job opportunities and resources for people to acquire for comfortable lifestyles.
Lots of cheap paying opportunities that allow people to live in their cars.

True. But in an UNhealthy economy, with few opportunities for a living wage....?

The economy of the San Francisco area is hugely out of whack. This is a problem. I am a professional who owns my own home and makes over $60K a year- and I do NOT live in the San Francisco area.

If I made that wage, but lived in San Francisco, I would be homeless.

It is a complex issue. I certainly wouldn't want to ride a mass transit if I had to deal with people shooting up and peeing in front of me (or my kids!) either.

Keep targeting people with resources and they will use those resources to pack up and leave.
Evasion of taxes leads to lack of revenue. It's a basic fact. If your reaction is that I'm "targeting" rich fucks, that says more about you than it does about me.

Evasion of taxes leads to lack of revenue. It's a basic fact. If your reaction is that I'm "targeting" rich fucks, that says more about you than it does about me.
You didn't address my point. If people think they're being overly taxed, they will leave, and tax revenue from them goes to absolute zero.

You didn't address my point. If people think they're being overly taxed, they will leave, and tax revenue from them goes to absolute zero.
You ignored my point....why should I give a fuck about yours? Actually you misconstrued my point, purposely

Back