The homeless can intimidate and assault people on public transportation all day long and progressives expect commuters to sit back and take it.

You ignored my point....why should I give a fuck about yours? Actually you misconstrued my point, purposely
What point are you talking about? You can't be talking about the lack of funding of social services, since that was my very first comment and point.

So what point are you talking about?

Keep targeting people with resources and they will use those resources to pack up and leave.
By that logic, we shouldn't bother having taxes at all. Besides, you're wrong: just about every other country where people like that would want to live has much higher taxes than the USA.

By that logic, we shouldn't bother having taxes at all. Besides, you're wrong: just about every other country where people like that would want to live has much higher taxes than the USA.
I'm not suggesting no taxes at all. I'm simply saying that if economic conditions are bad, those with resources will pack up and leave. Look at Walmart in Portland as a perfect example.

I'm not suggesting no taxes at all. I'm simply saying that if economic conditions are bad, those with resources will pack up and leave. Look at Walmart in Portland as a perfect example.
They didn't leave because taxes were too high.

Martha/s Vineyard did

Oh

WAIT
As a matter of fact, they did: they saw to it that the victims of deSantis' sadistic stunt were treated like the human beings they are, and that they were sent to a facility that had the resources to accommodate them.

No matter the city or town, if one does not have the right to self defense he/she have no other "rights" either.

Back