Here's a responsible gun owner.

I don't. In fact I love it. That is why I don't feel the need to tinker with it, that can become a slippery slope.

With a barrier of 3/4 of the states' approval required, it never will.

The hate being shown towards it comes from you and your kind wanting to change it to fit your needs.

Every constitutional amendment came from that; it does not make the amenders Constitution-haters.

The 2nd is an amendment. An amendment is a change to an official document. You changed the constitution when you amended it. So what you want is to pick and choose what amendments you like or don't like. Lots of RWCJ types have issues with some later amendments.

A country's constitution has to be a living document or you chance getting locked into outdated patterns of thought. The law of the land must move forward as a country develops.

Last edited:
A man committed what police said was a violent home invasion when he used a pick axe to break through three doors of the home of a man who lives and works at his boat dealership. When the intruder gained entry through the third door, the owner, according to the police captain, “had no choice but to defend himself,” and fired two shots, killing the trespasser. (Fox10TV.com, Foley, AL, 3/1/17)

Ishmael

The 2nd is an amendment. An amendment is a change to an official document. You changed the constitution when you amended it. So what you want is to pick and choose what amendments you like or don't like. Lots of RWCJ types have issues with some later amendments.

A country's constitution has to be a living document or you chance getting locked into outdated patterns of thought. The law of the land must move forward as a country develops.

And coming from you, our favorite Canadian Nationalist, that can only mean destroying two of the most important civil rights that Americans enjoy, the right to talk shit and do so with a 9 in their back pocket.

An amendment is NOT exclusively a change. For it to be a change you would have to point to the language that was changed. In this case you can't.

Fucking moron.

Ishmael

And coming from you, our favorite Canadian Nationalist, that can only mean destroying two of the most important civil rights that Americans enjoy, the right to talk shit and do so with a 9 in their back pocket.

American culture for you! So high brow! Damn good thing you have a big army and buy lots of cheap goods. You would be a laughing stock around the world. Oh wait...

American culture for you! So high brow! Damn good thing you have a big army and buy lots of cheap goods. You would be a laughing stock around the world. Oh wait...

Keep on hatin' hater. :D it's the fascist thing to do and you're a good little nationalist shit aren't you?

Yea....bash free speech some more!!:)

Keep on hatin' hater. :D it's the fascist thing to do and you're a good little nationalist shit aren't you?

Yea....bash free speech some more!!:)

Yeah abuse free speech some more! Get all fat and obese just because you can. March with Nazis to support their rights because you can. Stand up for NAMBL because they have rights too. Drive around without insurance because you can. Be a loudmouthed ignorant idiot just to spite the nice quiet neighbours just because you feel like it. Vote in the xenophobic orange idiot because you felt really uncomfortable with a black damn near pacifist as POTUS. Copy other nations movies because you haven't had an original idea since for ever. Imagine dinosaurs running around with humans because that is what the good book says.

Clint was right. Every man's got a right to be stupid.

Clint was right. Every man's got a right to be stupid.[/QUOTE]

Ol Bill Clint?

Your hero? Lol

Yeah abuse free speech some more!
Get all fat and obese just because you can. March with Nazis to support their rights because you can. Stand up for NAMBL because they have rights too. Drive around without insurance because you can. Be a loudmouthed ignorant idiot just to spite the nice quiet neighbours just because you feel like it. Vote in the xenophobic orange idiot because you felt really uncomfortable with a black damn near pacifist as POTUS. Copy other nations movies because you haven't had an original idea since for ever. Imagine dinosaurs running around with humans because that is what the good book says.

Total inane rambling LOL

Good job Rom. ;)

https://www.texasobserver.org/texas-republican-sb-4-protesters-capitol-ice/
Rinaldi-360x239.jpg
A Texas Republican threatened to “put a bullet in one of his colleague’s heads” during a scuffle on the House floor over the state’s new anti-‘sanctuary cities’ law on Monday, the final day of the regular legislative session.

Representative Matt Rinaldi, R-Irving, made the comment to Representative Poncho Nevárez during a dispute that began when Rinaldi told two Hispanic lawmakers that he called Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on Senate Bill 4 protesters at the Capitol.

“There was a subsequent exchange between my brother Poncho and Representative Rinaldi and there was a threat made from Rinaldi to put a bullet in one of my colleague’s heads,” Representative Justin Rodriguez told reporters after the incident.

Ol Bill Clint?

Your hero? Lol[/QUOTE]

Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry, shitforbrains. But yes Hillary's hubby wasn't to bad as Yank presidents go. A serial cheater and so not the most trustworthy fellow and not much of a good ole' family values guy. But like I said as a POTUS there have been far worse. Trump, GW, GW single term daddy, Reagan to name a few.

Yeah, but the fucking pansy assed gun owner didn't do it, did he? Hell, we don't even KNOW if he owned a gun let alone having enough balls to actually do what he said.

You got some kinda flaw in your gun-hating research there bub. The way you're thinking, nibling the shape of a gun from your grilled cheese sandwich could be a capital offense...oh wait.
Oh wait? Are you still thinking about it or did you do some research? This might help you.

http://mattrinaldi.com/issues/#guns

I am ‘A’ Rated by the NRA and a Texas Concealed Handgun License holder who believes our God-given Second Amendment right to bear arms cannot be infringed.

Ol Bill Clint?

Your hero? Lol

Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry, shitforbrains. But yes Hillary's hubby wasn't to bad as Yank presidents go. A serial cheater and so not the most trustworthy fellow and not much of a good ole' family values guy. But like I said as a POTUS there have been far worse. Trump, GW, GW single term daddy, Reagan to name a few.[/QUOTE]

You are a fucking wannabe joke dude. I know you so want to tell real Americans how to do shit but it is very difficult to do that with your head so far up your ass.

Question (s)? Wtf do even care so much about us and how our systems work? Don't you have better things to do? We'll be just fine without you.

Just keep paying your high taxes, be afraid of guns and live in your safe world there soft rom.

Last edited:
Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry, shitforbrains. But yes Hillary's hubby wasn't to bad as Yank presidents go. A serial cheater and so not the most trustworthy fellow and not much of a good ole' family values guy. But like I said as a POTUS there have been far worse. Trump, GW, GW single term daddy, Reagan to name a few.

You are a fucking wannabe joke dude. I know you so want to tell real Americans how to do shit but it is very difficult to do that with your head so far up your ass.

Question (s)? Wtf do even care so much about us and how our systems work? Don't you have better things to do? We'll be just fine without you.

Just keep paying your high taxes, be afraid of guns and live in your safe world there soft rom.

At least where I live it is safe. And without guns! Are you implying that too many guns makes a place unsafe to live.

And get your head out of your ass. Our tax rate is no higher than yours on average. And we get UHC for our dollar.

Where do you think a significant portion of the guns criminals use up here come from. Very hard to purchase handguns in my neck of the woods. But they can be easily smuggled from southern crime ridden areas.

At least where I live it is safe. And without guns! Are you implying that too many guns makes a place unsafe to live.

And get your head out of your ass. Our tax rate is no higher than yours on average. And we get UHC for our dollar.

Where do you think a significant portion of the guns criminals use up here come from. Very hard to purchase handguns in my neck of the woods. But they can be easily smuggled from southern crime ridden areas.

Congratulations you've just stumbled across the entire motive for the Fast and Furious operation. Mexico has exactly one legal gun shop in the entire country. Almost no one is allowed to buy a gun there.

sensible people have long pointed out that Mexico is a textbook example of why gun control doesn't work. Disarming a population has absolutely nothing to do with the level of violence you're going to see by criminals using guns. levels of violence have to do with how many criminals you have not how many guns. Disarming the population increases violence.

Like the nonsense that you just spouted above that was the Obama administration's talking point they were going to say you see the only reason that there's violence in Mexico is because evil American Gun Shop owners are selling guns to criminals. Which wasn't happening until the Obama Administration insisted that American Gun Shop owners sell to Mexican straw buyers.

The entire point was to wait until there was some violence in Mexico and then coincidentally be able to trace those serial numbers back to America. Something that had never been possible before Fast and Furious because Mexicans don't buy expensive American Guns especially the mark-up involved with straw buyers and trying to smuggle them across the border.

Prior to that they mostly imported crates and crates of cheap SKS is from China or they stole from military and police.

Whether or not your guns come from America is immaterial. If you lived next to another place like Canada your criminals would still find a way to get guns. I'm certain that the poppies that supply the heroin imported into Canada are not grown in the United States yet your criminal seem to be able to obtain that.

American Guns are relatively high quality and relatively expensive. On the World Market there are plenty of other sources of cheap disposable guns preferred by criminals.

Take your brick throwing Canadian ass down to Detroit sometime and stand on a street corner and tell those good folks how proud you are to be macho and unarmed.

A nice open-borders Mexican-American in a heated debate with him about Sanctuary cities threatened him with physical violence.

You know, the way SoftRom egularly threatens physical violence with people that disagree with him. DaftRom threatens to do so with bricks. The representative explain to the Mexican-American that if he came at him violently, he would be shot in the head.

Which is exactly what I would do to our Canidian ftiend as soon as he picked up a bruck to throw my direction.

You have absolutely no problem with anyone threatening violence, as long as they don't threaten to do it with a gun. Bricks, bike locks, lock in a sock. Not a word out of you denouncing that. Yet conservatives are supposed to DENOUNCE! a reporter being shoved.

You think so?

You just try smuggling one across the border...I dare you

Mexico is unsafe because it is a drug supply line to the US. Not because of it's strict gun laws. Also has a sketchy history of true democracy.

And standing on a corner in Detroit is dangerous because some one with a gun may try to rob me.

You dumb shits will dig awful fucking deep to try keep a grip on your penis extensions.

Maybe if you got rid of your guns. Stopped marginalizing certain 'races' forcing a larger than normal percentage into poverty and crime. And had a good system of governance you wouldn't be in the predicament you are now.

Peace, order and good government. You should give it a try one day.

Mexico is unsafe because it is a drug supply line to the US. Not because of it's strict gun laws. Also has a sketchy history of true democracy.

And standing on a corner in Detroit is dangerous because some one with a gun may try to rob me.

You dumb shits will dig awful fucking deep to try keep a grip on your penis extensions.

Maybe if you got rid of your guns. Stopped marginalizing certain 'races' forcing a larger than normal percentage into poverty and crime. And had a good system of governance you wouldn't be in the predicament you are now.

Peace, order and good government. You should give it a try one day.

So, get some twue democracy for Mexicans, disarm law abiding Americans, and stop "marginalizing" and "forcing" the "other races" into crime and our problems with primarilly blacks shooting other blacks goes away? Awesome!

What do you suggest that the criminals in Mexico and the criminals in the United States be forced into doing that's as lucrative as supplying drugs?

it's nice that you at least acknowledge that there is a supply line of Contraband coming from Mexico. What would stop Mexicans from bringing guns into a hypothetically disarmed America along with the drugs?

Why would anyone mug you in Detroit if they knew that you were a peaceful Canadian with nothing but good wishes for them?

Back