Her in panties or him in panties. Which is hotter?

For me, it's women in panties, no panty hose, and preferably with camel toe. Don't at all like guys in panties - not into sissy guys.

By the way, especially since I grew up with women wearing panty hose, I am not a fan. Stockings (with garter belt) or thigh highs and panties (or not, or crotchless) only.

Last edited:
My wife used to love going shopping for me and picking out sexy items. She said once she was jealous because I looked so sexy in lingerie and was so happy for me because I was so free of stereotypes and if I loved dressing that way she knew how I felt and was supportive. The way she’d treat me when we made love when I was dressed was so different than when I wasn’t.
BUT like all good things it came to an end when my child was born. She didn’t want my child to witness me that way. It was basically an overnight revelation and I’ve still not come to terms with it.
Sorry to have hijacked the post, LOL.

A man in panties smelling of the woman who just handed them to him. (The great couple above should consider adding a photo with her in the blues and him in the white ones.)

Back