Her favorite dancer (closed)

"A fine lady like you must eat a healthy died if I'm not mistaken", he said walking out of the park, with his boss right behind. " Do you like sushi?", he asks looking back, making the sign of eating with chopsticks with his left hand.

They got to his apartment, he told her to be at ease, and went to take a quick bath. "You can't cook to your pretty boss all swaleaty, right?", he said before entering into the bathroom

Sushi... Steak... Love it all. Kind of have to love all kinds of food traveling as much as I do.

She laughed a little at his comment and sat down on the sofa and relaxed glancing around his apartment.

He got out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and entered my bedroom. A few moments later he came out of it wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. his hair was still wet.

Wayne put water to boil, and sat at the couch, 1 seat away from his boss. "You don't mind watching pole dance with me, do you? This way you can even warn me if it's a good idea for tonight or not", he said giggling.

Okay that is fine though men don't really pole dance that I have ever seen and I have been in this business for quite a while.

She sat back curious about what he had in mind

"I know, you probably been thinking what the hell I'm up to, right?", he said after so e more to analysing the girl dance. "There are some movements in this type of dance that I feel it can really improve my job. Look, she have such stage control and there's just here, a pole, aND those leg movements. I wonder if I can find something that can help me perform, you know? a gesture, a twist.." He looked back to miss Catalina. "Sorry, got a little carried away"

Oh no... Creative... I like that.

She smiled and went to sit down in front of the stage.

Show me what you have in mind.

It wasn't work time, but a request from your boss must be executed, no matter where you are.

"Okay, I never performed at my house to anyone, but if you say so.."

He stood up and pushed the center table away to give him more room between the couch and the tv. Put on some music in his Iphone and started to walk around, trying to focus. At the beginning, it was hard to look to her eye, since she was the only one watching, but as he started to move and pass his hands thru his body, the self confidence raised a little and he was able to focus and stare Catalina during the little performance.

When the music reached it's climax, he started to use the pole-dance-inspired moves. He sat in the small center table, twisted around, tilted his head back and took of his shirt. He laid in the bed after it and bent his back towards the floor, exposing his toned abs, moving his hand next to his pelvis. Twisted again, stood up, swang his hips and to finish, with a quick movement, took of his trousers.

He reached the end only with his boxers and a little sweat next to his neck and forehead. He stood still, waiting for Miss Catalina's answer.

Very... Nice...

She smiled and stood walking over to him. Standing face to face.

I have always loved the idea of incorporating... Props into performances. A well requested routine of mine long ago included a Vincent Black Lightning motorcycle.

She moved to rub a fingertip along her collarbone as she smiled at him.

Maybe someday I might show you.

He felt a tension rising in as she got closer to him.

"If you decide to show it to me, we will have to find another place. There's no way to fit a motorcycle into this room.", he giggled

He smiled, looking at her, and his phone vibrated. "Almost time for our work. I should take a bath now, I sweated a lot", he said and gave a step back, trying to escape her's eyes grasp. "Fell free to use my room if you need to get ready for tonight too"

A smile at the step back.

Yes... Getting ready for work. Wouldn't want to be late though... Running around with the boss you are never late.

Turning she went to find a mirror to check her makeup and hair.

He headed to the bathroom, took of his clothes and entered under the shower.

"Wow, her gaze is.. powerful", he thought under the water flow. After washing the sweat of his skin, he got of the water and dried his trained body with a white towel.

Wrapped it around his waist and headed of to his room, where he found Miss Catalina looking at his mirror.

Seeing him walk in wearing a towel reflected in the mirror and smiled finishing straightening her hair up a little and turned to look at him admiring his physique with a clear smile.

I will wait in the other room.

"Thanks, I'll be there in a moment", he replied, as they walked past each other.

"I get naked for work, but doing it in my house is a complete differente thing", he thought.

He put his jeans trousers and a blue sports shirt. Bruised his fingers thru his hair to mess it up a little bit, picked up his wallet and bag with clothes for the work, and in less than 8 minutes, he was good to go.

"I hope I'm not crossing any boundaries here but.. can you give me a ride? I only got a bike", he said, scracthing the back of his head.

Sure... That is fine.

She smiled and turned to head towards the door to go.

So how many solo routines and group routines you want tonight?

He opened his eyes wide when heard the question

"I have the right to choose? I would rather rave 1 solo and the other 4 routines I can go with the group. I don't think I'm ready to face a crowd fupload of hungry girls during all night, all by myself", he said smiling. "Do you think I should do the number I just showed you?"

Yes I do and that arrangement sounds good. Standard question though about how you want your night to go.

She glanced back at him as she walked to her car. So sweet so eager in his own way and maybe a little intimidated by her. Still none the less she had chosen her dancer and more.

They got in the club earlier than the most other dancers. That was good, he would hate the other employees looking at me differently because I arrived togheter with our boss.

He watched her slowly go to the entrance and unlock the door. She moved in her own enticing way. "I will go inside and change clothes, thanks for the ride", he said.

He went to the dressing room, and since no one was there, he got naked, folded his clothes and started to search his bag for tonights performance ones.

Making her way to her office she glanced to a box of disks sitting on the floor by the bookshelf. Her former life reduced to discs. She sometimes missed dancing but owning so many properties and different kinds of businesses she had no real time to dance any more.

The other employees started to arrive and a little more after them, the public.

The show ocurred like miss Cafalina had arranged, and the crowd was very receptive with his new performance. Again, he stared his boss from time to time to see if she was enjoying it.

Once the club was open and the dancing started she moved to her usual place at the bar to see the shows. A smile graced her lips as she watched the various dances. Taking a sip of her wine as she watched him dance her eyes betrayed nothing from such distance but she was very focused on her prey.

After finishing his routine, Wayned rushed to the dressing room to drink some water and in 30 minutes, came back into stage for the last group piece. The crowd liked, he made a few from the ladies in thr front row and gave a lap dance to one of them in the last minutes.

The club closed, Wayne was the last one to take a shower, hoping he would be the last one to leave like yesterday, so he could talk to his boss one more time.

He got out of shower, put some spare clothes and his leathrr jackeg, and headed out of backstage to the main room.

Catalina was making a list of everything she needed to order for behind the bar the next day and glanced over innocently enough.

I thought everyone had left. Good to see you Wayne.

Back