Help me cum and become

PrincessLeiMe

Virgin
5 years later, I’m back! Not sure if I’ll find what I’m looking for but here goes…

Me: 32f married, stay at home mom. Good girl, mostly. Little bit kinky.

You: Older than me. Daddy/Soft dom type. Ideally kinkier than me as I like to be pushed a little. Doting.

What I’m looking for:
I’ve declared this the year of taking care of myself but so far the only thing I’ve successfully implemented is reading. I want someone to help me. Give me structure. Accountability. And also reward me with gifts.

It makes me oddly uncomfortable to state that last bit but, if I’m being honest, that’s what I want! Nothing crazy. Maybe a Starbucks coffee. A pedicure if I’ve been a really good girl. That kind of thing. Making you proud and also earning things are both highly motivating to me.

The things I’m wanting structure/accountability with: (not an exhaustive list—we’ll come up with that together) staying hydrated, eating regular meals, regular orgasms, getting outside time, reading, making appointments, etc.

Last time I was on here, I was offering Snapchat pics in exchange for dirty talk. That was fun. I like that dynamic-where you get descriptive and I get wet (and show you). I’m open to that again, as timing and chemistry permits.

If you’ve made it this far, send me a message letting me know what intrigues you about this arrangement and what your Snapchat name is.

5 years later, I’m back! Not sure if I’ll find what I’m looking for but here goes…

Me: 32f married, stay at home mom. Good girl, mostly. Little bit kinky.

You: Older than me. Daddy/Soft dom type. Ideally kinkier than me as I like to be pushed a little. Doting.

What I’m looking for:
I’ve declared this the year of taking care of myself but so far the only thing I’ve successfully implemented is reading. I want someone to help me. Give me structure. Accountability. And also reward me with gifts.

It makes me oddly uncomfortable to state that last bit but, if I’m being honest, that’s what I want! Nothing crazy. Maybe a Starbucks coffee. A pedicure if I’ve been a really good girl. That kind of thing. Making you proud and also earning things are both highly motivating to me.

The things I’m wanting structure/accountability with: (not an exhaustive list—we’ll come up with that together) staying hydrated, eating regular meals, regular orgasms, getting outside time, reading, making appointments, etc.

Last time I was on here, I was offering Snapchat pics in exchange for dirty talk. That was fun. I like that dynamic-where you get descriptive and I get wet (and show you). I’m open to that again, as timing and chemistry permits.

If you’ve made it this far, send me a message letting me know what intrigues you about this arrangement and what your Snapchat name is.
I hope you have found partners to play with. I’m 69, from the Midwest and would like to play.

This post was bumped and I’ve gotten an influx of messages in response. If you’re going to message me, read the whole post. Respond with something that shows me that you are at least attempting to understand what I’m looking for.

Some of the messages I’ve gotten have been so off base and crass. You should be embarrassed for sending a message like that. You know who you are.

Do gifts go both ways??

Snapchat? Oh!! I am not going there or Meta, X or the like

Read folks!! Sounds like a great arrangement!!

Back